of     1   

KinqNovaXL
#164330217Friday, June 12, 2015 6:05 AM GMT

Myrtle Hook] No I don't Like you B[], No I don't F[] with you B[], No Don't come trying to be my N[], No our old track don't mean S[], No this isn't the end B[], [Myrtle Verse] I don't want you on my song without no permission, Leave you with a concussion, You down the toilet I'm flushin', You a P[] N[] you the main attraction, Getting to the money your the main distraction, Sorry that I couldn't be the main satisfaction, I'm in top your on the bottom like a fraction, I'm causing impact and action, Leave your face with a reaction, You in your emotions, But after the next will cause commotion, No I don't do any of that promotion, Drop 36 rounds pause then put it in slow motion, I'm like the venom to the B[]'s potion, Me and you used to be friends, S[] I knew that B[] was gonna end, We ain't close so don't depend, The fakes that don't like you you defend, Here comes Jason kicking in your door cabin, 12 inch machete I'm keep on stabbin', Your lies and your mouth keeps blabbin', You don't know the regulations, Claiming you know hard work and dedication, But P[] N[] you ain't got half the education, Doctor prescribing my medication, With me and you there's no more modification, It's been a while since I ain't get your K|k notification, Claiming you and me got some relation, Checking your status I'm going to your location, Giving back to the family 12K donation, In the whip I do a full rotation, Never going on probationnn, [Myrtle Hook] No I don't Like you B[], No I don't F[] with you B[], No Don't come trying to be my N[], No our old track don't mean S[], No this isn't the end B[], [Adonai] P[] N[] just know you will be my opponent, If you talking S[] don't disown it, You sharing to much envy and jealously, Meeting you face to face is a Destiny, You in court and you testify, Police giving names you verify, P[] you are not terrifying, Didn't you snitch Nah why you lyin', You walk around merrick claiming you dangerous, But behind this industry you generous, You got the Audacity to say you famous, Around the streets you nameless, You talk S[] but when I catch you don't run, No I don't use weapons I don't need a gun, I don't need to jump I don't need a crew, You try to act hard ,but your nine, You really ain't no Capone, You just another P[] ass Lil CJ a clone, I honestly don't see how your signed to a label, Honestly there's mentors able, [Myrtle Hook] No I don't Like you B[], No I don't F[] with you B[], No Don't come trying to be my N[], No our old track don't mean S[], No this isn't the end B[],
CatBoy1235
#164330832Friday, June 12, 2015 6:22 AM GMT

Too many []s
#164336301Friday, June 12, 2015 9:31 AM GMT

bye bye
XxKingOfWhackXx
#164343553Friday, June 12, 2015 1:52 PM GMT

Garbage
KinqNovaXL
#164351283Friday, June 12, 2015 4:39 PM GMT

Just like your career
CatBoy1235