of     1   

XxKingOfWhackXx
#164363271Friday, June 12, 2015 7:58 PM GMT

[8 Track of my album] https://www.roblox.com/ATL-Capone-Escape-From-The-Heat-Debut-Album-item?id=25397413 [Instrumental] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_yewnUw_Gw [Intro : ATL Capone ] Yea, living in 2nd stage of childhood. Feel this song is a nice beat, but i about to [K] it. [Verse 1 : ATL Capone] It a [N] that 14, sniff coke in the bathroom/ Use to make all A's, now he's about to fail real soon/ Because He have been skipping school and [I]ated in [Ju]nile [y]Puth center/ Haven't been seen for years , and every fall and winter/ His Momma been calling him , and claim to refuse - continuously not to answer/ Haven't heard that his grandfathers dying from pancreatic cancer/ The day - he went in a alley way , he got [Hi][Ja]ed and [R]/ Losing A Lots of money and scholarship , and about to lose his job/ He did got hospitalized after getting [S]hot in his own [H]ood/ People staring at him in the hospital bed, hope he can survive good/ Now, his [G]friend is getting [F] 4 times, her [H]rt tearing to little piece/ Caught [H][I][V], Now - She's about to be [D]ecease/ He been missing for 8 months never came back to the [H]ood/ And too early , in the second stage of his [Ch]ildhood. [Hook : ATL Capone 2x] [From Merraq Anthem] [Keep On Working to your head to grey] [From Childhood Years] [K] me in my sleep] [From Bomb First] [Last a second] [From Burnt] [Where you belong] [Verse 2 : ATL Capone ] There a [N] that is 16, ain't living well in life/ [F]ing 3 [W]fe of somebody [W]fe,ain't paying any sacrifice/ Getting loss in the game, he went into 5 weeks come after getting [S]hot in the brain/ In a [H]ell of pain , get to use [P]ain[k]r twice for days/ Can't even go to party's or cookouts holiday/ Now back in school , now skipping classes to make some money/ Slanging [R]cks and selling [D]pe and [Cr]ck, he thought it was funny/ To get some money , and spend it on [F]ing [H]s and [Pro]/ He about to [R] the principal , and be trying to get his own self [Pro]cute/ The whole student in the whole campus, until the school is empty/ Use to ride [Ra]ggedy station wagon, now he's riding those Bentley/ While everyone else moving on in life, he still in school/ Hanging around [C]ners, talking a lots of [S] and acting like a [F]l/ It's sad, but it's fun to him and still around [B]locks at night/ Haven't been home train , and not knowing what's wrong and right/ In his second childhood. [Hook : ATL Capone 2x] [Verse 3 : ATL Capone] There a [Pro]e, that's 24 - ain't living right/ She been with her friends, getting [F] every night/ Letting her friends telling her what to do, that's [St]pid/ While she getting [F]ed, she losing a lots of [B]y [F]id/ Her momma sending her to a [Th]pist to get her problem fix/ She been hanging with [L]ics and [C]ks, and getting [F]ssed by some [C]/ That she don't even hang with, during her lifetime/ She catching different types of [V]irus, can't even sleep every nighttime/ Her [B]friend got into it , arguing about stop being a [Pro]/ She about to get her [L]oot, her [B]friend about to [D]e by letting her shoot/ He Juke every [B]ts, people calling the police on her inside the [D]angerous city/ She got locked up after that, now life in the city is good without her - it will get [S]ty/ Her son and daughter planned o be a entrepreneur/ She got other 3 son want to be a [L]/ The city is safe, and the environment looking good/ But , i hope these children and kids don't have to live this way - in their second childhood. [Hook : ATL Capone : 2 1/2x]
XxKingOfWhackXx
#164363323Friday, June 12, 2015 7:59 PM GMT

Sorry for confused words i put on this song, It's was too harsh.
XxKingOfWhackXx
#164364037Friday, June 12, 2015 8:09 PM GMT

Rates,Suggestion,Feedbacks?
XxKingOfWhackXx
#164396190Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:32 AM GMT

No Rates, No Comments?

of     1