of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

xbikeman
#164472765Sunday, June 14, 2015 2:08 AM GMT

Anyone want a rp about the "Snowball Effect"? It would take place in the future, and if you don't know what the snowball effect is, basically it's... Global warming, then that causes the climate to change. After that, bees will eventually die out if not in special care, and if not three quarters of food will die. We die. Or, I could make a rp about the end of the world. It would be your last year alive, trying to make it your best. Which ending would you like better? Were in the future, and a super volcano explodes, causing the climate to go down by 20 degrees, then the bees die out, ext. A asteroid hits earth. (And no giant slingshots. If I actually allow one, the asteroid is going to hit the moon/sun.) The sun becomes a red giant, beginning to absorb Earth and all the other planets. The sun burns out. Alien invasion Or robots become smarter than us and start to destroy us.
lien587
#164473145Sunday, June 14, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

BUT SCIENCE BUT BUT BUT BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHAT WHAT OK, I'm calming down. Remember, Blood Pressure... OK, first off, I want to tell you Global Warming is mis-labeled. It already is Global Climate Change, and the effects you're talking about would take thousands of years, and it is really hard to write anything that far into the future. An asteroid hitting the earth would murder everyone. No surviving. The sun going Supernova is in about 50,000 years, and it would be bigger than the Earth's orbit in only a few minutes. The Sun CANNOT burn out. A Volcanic explosion would have some awesome effects, but the bees going extinct is not anywhere as important as, I dunno, having ash fill your lungs if you're within a few miles. So, keep your science in mind, child.
xbikeman
#164473501Sunday, June 14, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

I'm not saying it's already happened. I'm saying it's GOING to happen. For the sun thing, what about those darker spots on the sun, that if they hit Earth, will destroy us all? "Bees going extinct is not anywhere as important" You wanna be eatin Cheetos? Also, thanks for the science lesson.. sort of. I'm pretty young, still in elementary, and I already have Science. Actually.. thats probably pretty normal. Thanks for being straight out, telling me the stuff.
lien587
#164474671Sunday, June 14, 2015 2:35 AM GMT

Sunspots... I don't really know what those are, I'm in Physics, not Astronomy, I don't know what they are, but they're still covered in plasma. Also, Volcano RP, could be cool if you did your research. Getting murdered by an oncoming curtain of smoke is way quicker than the disappearance of bees. Bees are important in certain ecosystems and therefore the whole world, but that becomes less important than the sun getting blocked out by ash. I keep forgetting that this site isn't meant for high-school students, so thanks for reminding me everyone here isn't smart.
xbikeman
#164474857Sunday, June 14, 2015 2:37 AM GMT

"So thanks for reminding me everyone here isn't smart" That's worded wrongly, and actually offended me.
lien587
#164475521Sunday, June 14, 2015 2:48 AM GMT

Yeah...
jhewoi
#164759658Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:21 PM GMT

*cough cough* Everyone goes nuts and fires nukes which ravage the Earth's surface *cough cough*
xbikeman
#164761930Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:48 PM GMT

^ Pretty sure that's not gonna happen.
jhewoi
#164818174Thursday, June 18, 2015 5:36 AM GMT

How about nuclear reactor leak? Don't see that kind of RP floating around.
inf3rnalized
#164821220Thursday, June 18, 2015 6:51 AM GMT

hey  
jailbreak952
#164826442Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:45 AM GMT

"The sun going Supernova is in about 50,000 years, and it would be bigger than the Earth's orbit in only a few minutes. The Sun CANNOT burn out." Well, the sun doesnt go supernova since its a medium-mass star, only high-mass stars go supernova. If at all it just shrinks again in a brilliant explosion not quite as extravagant as a supernova. The sun, can burn out, but that's the end of its life while it's a white dwarf. As for the asteroid, we would damn well try to save ourselves, whether it be by launching nukes at i to break it down, going Armageddon on it, or some other means. I kind of like the "slingshot it around the earth" idea best. Also, the effects would be much more drastic if a supervolcano went off. We would be talking death in the immediate area, say, 100 or so miles, and near nuclear-winter conditions, but without the radiation, just lots of ash. As well as the fact that the sun would be blotted out because of the ash clouds, and most plants would die.
inf3rnalized
#164838794Thursday, June 18, 2015 3:29 PM GMT

Hows it rolling?  
inf3rnalized
#164839549Thursday, June 18, 2015 3:42 PM GMT

sup dawg  
inf3rnalized
#164839779Thursday, June 18, 2015 3:46 PM GMT

whats up dog  
xbikeman
#164875285Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:22 PM GMT

@jailbreak I think you should watch Good Mythical Morning's 7 Facts About the Supervolcano video. It was really good. Also, I've read the comments and I'll be wikipedia-ing more about the stuff soon. Anyone want any rps like this? ~ Volcano RP Massive volcano's all around Earth have formed, some underground, some high in the sky. Scientists have predicted that we only have a few more months on Earth left. Here's what they have found out.. - Everything in a 100 mile radius will die instantly from explosion. - Everything in a 500 mile radius will get ten feet of ash, while everything in a 1,000 mile radius will get at the max five feet. (I believe) - More then half the population of the world will be dead, obviously. - Most of the world will have radioactive air, due to the volcano exploding, and scientists have no idea how long it will be there, and if it will travel. - Scientists expect at least one of the continents will die out. (I'm thinking Australia...) I'll make up at the end how much the world is effected, then maybe make a sequel. This could also be a Super Volcano RP if you wanted. Also, if you guys want this, you could be from anywhere in the world. ~ Giant Asteroid RP This asteroid would be at least as big as the one that made dinosaurs go extinct. It would be hurling towards the world, so many people making underground shelters, trying to be prepared. Some people, (Such as Rhett. That GMM joke...) would just be sitting back, making a giant slingshot. Scientists predict we have a month left on Earth. (If you guys want that, and it succeeds, I could make a sequel about the new life on Earth after the asteroid hits. People would be trying to figure out things again, but we wouldn't be cavemen/women. We would be like... idk... a LONG time ago.. you know what I mean, right?) ~ Sun Burning Out RP This one is simple. The sun starts to burn out, and the degrees just gets lower and lower, until everyone freezes to death. Scientists predict we have a year left on Earth. ~ Alien Invasion You probably already know this. But, mine has a twist.. Finally! The day has come! Aliens! But.. some people are.. worried. If the aliens came to Earth, doesn't that mean they have better technology then us? The aliens seem nice, helping us farm, helping us create new technology, ext. Then, they turn on us. Make them our servants. A group of people have rebelled, living in those underground cities (Watch the GMM video). They would send groups of people out at a time with weapons, trying to kill the aliens. Dunno if they survived or not. (I actually vote for that xD. Also, you get to choose which side your on.) ~ Robots become smarter then us RP Exactly. Wouldn't this be a awesome RP? That's all the ideas I have so far. And thanks for teaching me some things, jailbreak and lien. I appreciate it a lot.
xbikeman
#164879421Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:05 PM GMT

Bump the potato wizard man
jailbreak952
#164882020Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:37 PM GMT

No problem. Unlike Physics man, I am Astronomy. Call me Astronomy Man.
iPhoneWithMuscles
#164890245Friday, June 19, 2015 1:06 AM GMT

Linux rules!  
xbikeman
#164895268Friday, June 19, 2015 2:01 AM GMT

Bump the granola bar man. Which one do you guys want? Or do you want me to make all of them? xD
xbikeman
#164962947Friday, June 19, 2015 9:02 PM GMT

Bumppppppppppppppppppp for Rhett and Link.
xbikeman
#165134631Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:02 AM GMT

Bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppping this.
InfraredChasm
#165135167Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:09 AM GMT

Asteroid. If you want I can help you with lore and grammar...
xbikeman
#165137207Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:35 AM GMT

@Infared Can you help with lore and spelling..? I'm have pretty good grammar, and I already have some ideas for the lore.
jailbreak952
#165140886Sunday, June 21, 2015 5:37 AM GMT

I'd totally help develop if you need me to.
VVrathful
#165142750Sunday, June 21, 2015 6:14 AM GMT

"volcanoes in the sky"

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right