of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

CrushSkies
#164636249Tuesday, June 16, 2015 2:08 AM GMT

kikisproo
#164820440Thursday, June 18, 2015 6:30 AM GMT

Sure sounds fun. why wouldn't it? i will! sounds really fun. hope there will be training, i dont know if there's food to work with,or cocktails,So yea sounds fun and i will
Samaraandsonic
#164820604Thursday, June 18, 2015 6:34 AM GMT

1) Are you applying to become a Cashier, or Waiter/Waitress? Waitress 2) Why do you want the job you’re applying for? Because my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do. McDonalds 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) 1337 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? Horrible 6) Who is the current President of Applebee’s? Me 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? Strangle them and shove my thumbs down their tiny and squealing throat 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee’s? Why or why not? Yes, because I have a life unlike you DOORRKSS 9) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please. You can find this on one your games. Stalker 10) You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me. Why are you so paranoid? ~Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come~
butterforsky
#164834240Thursday, June 18, 2015 1:54 PM GMT

1) Are you applying to become a Cashier, or Waiter/Waitress? Waitress 2) Why do you want the job you’re applying for? Because i like serving people and doing nice stuff for them. 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do. Little Ceaser's Pizza 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) Every Day but after This Friday i will not be on that long but i will be on then after next Monday as long as possible again 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? Politely, Kind, and Nice. I would serve them their food as fast as possible just like it was on the Titanic. 6) Who is the current President of Applebee’s? Ahmedthepro101 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? I would tell them to stop and if they don't stop i will report them (not to ROBLOX) but to the manager. He would tell me what to do. 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee’s? Why or why not? No. I want to be serving people and don't want to Supervise everything. 9) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please. You can find this on one your games. I don't remember but i did join in 2012 as another account then 2013 on this one, I would say somewhere around Jan 2, 2012 10) You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me.
ItsMidna
#164842062Thursday, June 18, 2015 4:20 PM GMT

Hi - I got the message from Crushskies and wanted to apply c: 1) Are you applying to become a Cashier, or Waiter/Waitress? Waitress 2) Why do you want the job you’re applying for? I feel like this is something I can actually do xD 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do. No not really... :L 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) Most days, after about 4pm(GMT time) on weekdays and any time on weekends 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? If I didn't want to get fired.... I would probably be humorous, polite and happy around other people, like I already am. 6) Who is the current President of Applebee’s? Crushskies 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? Inform a fellow staff member, and then get help. 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee’s? Why or why not? I don't know yet. I take opportunities as they come. 9) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please. You can find this on one your games. I can't find an exact date, but May 2012 would be a rough date. 10) You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me. Will I fail? xD
JoshLocke
#164844722Thursday, June 18, 2015 4:57 PM GMT

Applications aren't posted here please send them to a High Rank! Jayspool101, Chief Operations Officer
InfIuenced
#164845824Thursday, June 18, 2015 5:11 PM GMT

LOL A DUDE IS APPLYING FOR WAITRESS!
ItsMidna
#164851144Thursday, June 18, 2015 6:11 PM GMT

I'm not a dude you blind person.
annabellafluffywoman
#164877535Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:46 PM GMT

I would like to be an waiter and I have worked at a sushi restraint and two coffee shops I luv to help others and am willing to help all customers no matter what. They look like. I believe in treating all with respect srry I had to rush this so thank you.
agents308
#164896782Friday, June 19, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1) Are you applying to become a Cashier, or Waiter/Waitress? Waitress 2) Why do you want the job you’re applying for? Because I wish to have a ROBLOX job because I am very often found without anything to do. I thought that being a waitress might be fun, because my mother always said that it would be. She was a waitress, once. 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do. I only have roleplaying/volunteer experience. 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) 7 days a week. On weekdays, I am only available in the afternoon, and I may need to step out for other things occasionally. 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? I would be nice! I would always be smiling, because I don't even own any unpleasant faces! 6) Who is the current President of Applebee’s? Ahmedthepro101 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? I would 1. Report them for trolling 2. Remain calm 3. Say: "Being a troll will not help anyone, so please stop." 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee’s? Why or why not? No, because I do not want a career here. This is just where I wish to start out. 9) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please. You can find this on one your games. 25 Jun 2010 10) You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me. I do not have any questions/comments/concerns. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
insahne
#164900757Friday, June 19, 2015 3:03 AM GMT

1) Are you applying to become a Cashier, or Waiter/Waitress? Waitress 2) Why do you want the job you’re applying for? Its fits my internist and i love working with people. 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do. I only have roleplaying/volunteer experience 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) 7 days a week. On weekdays, I am only available in the afternoon, and I may need to step out for other things occasionally. 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job?I would treat people like home i`m always nice! 6) Who is the current President of Applebee’s? Ahmedthepro1017) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? I would 1. Report them for trolling 2. Remain calm 3. Say: "Being a troll will not help anyone, so please stop." 4.Ban them if constantly doing something bad. 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee’s? Why or why not? Yes! When im tired of being waitress i will apply for supervisor 9) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please. You can find this on one your games. 8/22/14
supergokuboy815
#164902625Friday, June 19, 2015 3:24 AM GMT

Hi i got the message and i would like to apply 1) Are you applying to become a Cashier, or Waiter/Waitress? cashier. 2) Why do you want the job you’re applying for? i love to work with people. 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do. buffalo wild wings. 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) 6:00 am or 5:00 am sunday monday tuesday and wensday 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? i would treat them like family 6) Who is the current President of Applebee’s? Ahmedthepro101 If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? I would report them stay clam and tell them being a troll will not help anyone so plase stop 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee’s? Why or why not? after i move on up i would like to be a supervisor. 9) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please 4/18/2013 10) You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me. nothing more sir
NeoXeriald
#164903429Friday, June 19, 2015 3:34 AM GMT

1) Are you applying to become a Cashier, or Waiter/Waitress? Waiter 2) Why do you want the job you’re applying for? I wanna be a waiter because I wanna learn basically what it does and how it works so if I aply for a job like it in the future I can know what to do. 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? No I have never worked in a restaurant but I have seen people working here 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) 7 days a week. On weekdays, I am only available in the afternoon, and I may need to step out for other things occasionally. 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? I would be nice! I would always be smiling, because I don't even own any unpleasant faces! 6) Who is the current President of Applebee’s? Ahmedthepro101 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? I would 1. Report them for trolling 2. Remain calm 3. Say: "Could you please stop trolling? it does no good to anyone." 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee’s? Why or why not? Yes, If I learn all I need I would like to be a supervisor so I can help others learn what I learned. 9) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please. You can find this on one your games. October 8 2014 10) You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me. I do not have any questions/comments/concerns.
Aethien
#164904529Friday, June 19, 2015 3:46 AM GMT

1) Why do you want to be a Security officer for Applebee’s? Because it sounds boss and I want to protect people. 2) Do you have experience working as a Security officer for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do. No, I've been a police officer in many games though, and I take the job seriously. 3) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) 5 probably. It varies due to the summer. 4) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? Very well. 5) Who is the current Head of Security of Applebee’s? No one at this moment in time. 6) If someone was trolling you or another staff member at the counters, what would you do? Remove them from the premise for causing a disturbance. 7) Do you have experience or training with guns and tasers? Please be specific, if so. Yes, Prison Life and Roblixity. 8) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please. You can find this on one your games. December 14th, 2008. 9) Would you rather protect VIP Customers and staff members, or protect the homestore itself? Everything, but if I had to choose it would have to be customers and staff as people are more important than bricks. 10) You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me.
horneytoad666
#164905109Friday, June 19, 2015 3:53 AM GMT

why does applebees need security its not like its a bank or something from your friendly oter, palmbomen :^)
cole3050
#164914617Friday, June 19, 2015 5:59 AM GMT

Literally the worst company on roblox.
gmoneymaker
#164914967Friday, June 19, 2015 6:04 AM GMT

company clans..
Cloud_90
#164932899Friday, June 19, 2015 2:21 PM GMT

1) Why do you want to be a Security officer for Applebee’s? I feel like it would be a fun job, and I enjoy helping other robloxians. 2) Do you have experience working as a Security officer for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do. Yes, I've worked as a Security officer at Mcdonalds. 3) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) Any day of the week, except for weekends. 4) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? I will treat them nicely, and I will give everyone the respect they deserve. 5) Who is the current Head of Security of Applebee’s? Head of security will be elected soon. 6) If someone was trolling you or another staff member at the counters, what would you do? I would protect the staff and do what a security officer does, kill them. 7) Do you have experience or training with guns and tasers? Please be specific, if so. Yes, I own a swat team group and have trained since I've played Roblox. 8) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please. You can find this on one your games. 673 days ago. 9) Would you rather protect VIP Customers and staff members, or protect the homestore itself? I would protect any thing that is in danger, I do not have only one goal, I have many. 10) You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detors
#164944067Friday, June 19, 2015 5:17 PM GMT

Do employees get payed? crazydan2022
alyssaloves2dance100
#164958958Friday, June 19, 2015 8:16 PM GMT

i would like to apply im just wondering how u found me
TheMasterofBirds
#164979601Friday, June 19, 2015 11:48 PM GMT

... umm am new to this group
learpool
#164993079Saturday, June 20, 2015 1:41 AM GMT

Did anybody else see where it said PM to someone in management or higher..??
kian71
#165036577Saturday, June 20, 2015 7:19 AM GMT

1) Why do you want to be a Security officer for Applebee’s? To Maintain Peace and Fun...(well Balanced) 2) Do you have experience working as a Security officer for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do. Nah..First Time But I Do My Job At My Best. 3) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) Atleast 3 Times 4) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? Depends...But i see Good in People.. 5) Who is the current Head of Security of Applebee’s? NaN(0) 6) If someone was trolling you or another staff member at the counters, what would you do? I Would Give A Chance To Whoever He is....If he still does troll us i will remove him. 7) Do you have experience or training with guns and tasers? Please be specific, if so. Yes,Many FPS,RPG games. 8) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please. You can find this on one your games. I Forgot it but i joined on 2012 bout Febuary maybe. 9) Would you rather protect VIP Customers and staff members, or protect the homestore itself? I Will Protect Staff's And VIP's rather than The Homestore...Even If I Protect it Doesnt matter If There is None Working. 10) You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me.
jamdhm
#165060019Saturday, June 20, 2015 11:56 AM GMT

This Guy called Applebees Messaged me and said i should join and i was like kl
sallyAe
#165068512Saturday, June 20, 2015 2:00 PM GMT

1) Are you applying to become a Cashier, or Waiter/Waitress? Cashier 2) Why do you want the job you’re applying for? Well, I got a message about it, and it sounds like a lot of fun! 3) Do you have experience working for restaurants or fast food places on ROBLOX? Please list your experiences, if you do. No 4) What days of the week are you available to work for Applebee’s? (out of the 7 total) Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday 5) How will you treat customers, and your fellow staff members, if you got this job? I would treat them nicely, so the customers will come back and so the other staff members will not say bad things about me. 6) Who is the current President of Applebee’s? CrushSkies, right? I hope so 'cause he's cool! 7) If someone was trolling you at the counters, what would you do? Report them to CrushSkies, or to security. 8) Would you want to be a Supervisor, later on, in Applebee’s? Why or why not? Not really, I just like being a cashier 9) When did you join ROBLOX? Exact date, please. You can find this on one your games. I'm not sure, how do yo find out? But I know I've been playing for years. 10) You have finished the application! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, use this question to ask me.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right