SagePakkana
#173121455Thursday, September 03, 2015 6:01 AM GMT

(hey, the first one is okay, don't even bother saying that.) Meanwhile... Alex Well, we're screwed. We've been roaming around for too long and nothing happened.
roquinha9
#173132818Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:03 PM GMT

(Resume?) Doflamingo I slash multiple strings at Arok. Arok The strings hit me and I fall on the ground badly injured.
SagePakkana
#173132996Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:08 PM GMT

(Greatman fought Mordekaiser and freed his student, Tryad, inside of him. Tryad would then finish Mordekasier off, but instead, he sends him flying away.) Alex Holy crap, there is a fight off a distance. We don't want to get involve there so we just hid ourselves to avoid the fight.
marc12267
#173133077Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:10 PM GMT

DEATH REI "Hmm... That's still useless as #### anyways." I walk up to Tryard.
SagePakkana
#173133214Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:14 PM GMT

Tryad "Tell me about it..." Marcel I open up one of my bags and take out a sniper rifle, ACOG scope, and it's magazine. Once I loaded it up and attach the scope, I aim at Doflamingo and I say "Get rekt, scrub." I pull the trigger and the bullet went through his head,
GalacticEngineer
#173133217Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:14 PM GMT

[Bowser] the orb approached but bowser used his vacuum ability. soon the orb exploded and gave bowser a small stomach ache but that was all."GWAHAHA is that the best he HAD? that thing was a mere APPETIZER for where he is going..." he explained, laughing... [Bowser`s Amry] following Alex and his friend, they then attacked. 394,123 thousand of them flew down to pick capture them...
SagePakkana
#173133275Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:15 PM GMT

Alex I look up and see dozens and dozens of goombas, koopa troopas, and a lot more coming down from the sky. "RUN!" I yell as me and Marcel start running.
marc12267
#173133520Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:22 PM GMT

DEATH REI "See this thing?" I point at the bat. "It's terrible at combat. And I don't think it will attach other people."
GalacticEngineer
#173133521Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:22 PM GMT

[Bowser`s Army] they started running, this was perfect, it only limited the time it took for the paragoompas and paratroopers to capture them as like a blanked was folding. they had made a formation of a bubble, the edges of the bubble had already touched down and now a wall of minions where blocking their path. soon Alex and his friend where trapped by hundreds of thousands of minions. with enchanted weapons and Armour to combat non-human powers...
roquinha9
#173133558Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:23 PM GMT

Doflamingo I notice the bullet thanks to observation haki and deflect it back at Marcel using a string bullet. Kizaru I fire a light beam from my feet at Doflamingo. Doflamingo I manage to dodge the light beam in time and fire a string at kizaru. Kizaru I deflect the string bullet using ama no murakumo.
SagePakkana
#173133772Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:29 PM GMT

Alex "Alright, last stand, let's YOLO these bad boys." I say as I take out my huntsman knife and both of my hands are covered with light. Marcel I lay down my bags and my ammo case. I take out one of the following guns; dual MAC10, AK47, SPAS-12, dual Desert Eagles, and an RPG-7. I put my pistols on my sides, the SPAS-12 behind my waist, my AK47 and RPG-7 on my back, and on my hand are the two MAC10s. Once I got them loaded up, I say "May God help us all." This entire capital is now officially a warzone. Alex "Let's go!" In the speed of light,I dash at the enemies, slicing my way through them as blood is being shed. Marcel I begin to fire bullets with my MAC10s, shooting at the enemies while running around to dodge their bullets.
marc12267
#173133868Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:32 PM GMT

Name: Don Von Schultz (or Dawn Von Schultz as his alias) Gender: Male Bio: Don was born in Illinois and raised by a German English-speaking family. He had a twin sister named Dawn Von Schultz. They had the same, easily frightened personality. However, he started to develop his own during elementary school, which he and his sister went to. Don slowly evolved from basically a gender-bent clone of Dawn to a mean version of himself. He had a better grade than Dawn, ending up with A- in further schools in comparison of his sister's B's. He has gained some friends during high school and college. Both he and his twin sister gained a bachelor's degree and moved to Kamlar at the age of 21. Dawn got her job as a mechanical engineer while he got his job as a sales manager. He got pretty frustrated with his job and jealous of his sister's more interesting one. He then started to take vocal coaching to perfectly imitate his sister's voice. When the twins were 23 when his sister got home, he made a dare for him and her to disguise as each other for a week. However, it had problems. Dawn was worse than Don at being a sales manager, yet Don was better being a mechanical engineer than her. Worse case scenario: when Dawn was on her way to Don's workplace as Don on the final day of the dare, she got into a car crash, resulting in the demise of her. Don was then to extend the dare length way up to the time he dies, although he still showed sadness over his sister's death. Now as a mechanical engineer, Don was satisfied with his new job, and blending in as his now-late sister was easy, yet slightly painful. However, December 8th, 2038 came and now before he has to survive the day, he disappeared and reappeared in the crazy world. Appearance: Don has short jet-black hair that is covered by a bald cap. His black girl hair wig covers his bald cap. His eye color is dark brown. He lacks facial hair, having removed them using a razor and tape, except for his eyebrows. He wears a bright blue sweater, which covers his skin-tone bra, with a Maroon 5 remembrance picture on it. Lower half-wise, he has a red skirt and gray sneakers. Powers* (only fill out if your character has powers): Weapons* (only fill out if you character has any weapons): Battle Demonstration (give an example of a battle scene with another character): this was rushd will give out 1 l8r Intelligence: 6 Speed: 7 Strength: 6 Reaction: 6
GalacticEngineer
#173133895Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:32 PM GMT

[Bowser`s Amry] some minions are hit, but are not hurt. instead magic `illusion` blood appears, mimicking that they are hurt. however minions take out `illusion` 1-up mushrooms and pretend to revive them. they then attack, covering the angel and the man and the pile gets larger and large, and larger... and soon thousands where crushing them, soon magic yellow glowing strands grow around the angel and the man, trapping them, they try to break out but the bonds of the net are too strong, being boosted by the greatest of magikoopas this was 1 unstoppable net...
SagePakkana
#173134023Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:36 PM GMT

Marcel "So, any ideas?" Alex "As a man from heaven-" Marcel "WILL YOU CUT THAT "MAN OF HEAVEN" THING?! YOU'RE NOT FROM HEAVEN DAMN IT!" Alex "Just hold on to me and..." Once Marcel grabs a portion of my shirt, we both get covered in light and separate into little particles of light, getting out of the net and then reform away from the army. We would then run.
GalacticEngineer
#173134113Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:38 PM GMT

[Bowser`s Amry] luckily a second army was waiting above cloud layer, they carried a second more stronger net. soon they caught up and trapped the unlucky duo, trapping them in the better net, this one wont allow the 2 out unless the magikoopas who constructed it issued it to, making it impossible to escape, even if they did the thing they did to escape the earlier one...
roquinha9
#173134232Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:41 PM GMT

Kizaru I appear above Doflamingo and do a frontflip kicking him on the back. Doflamingo I take the kick and step back. I turn around slashing multiple strings at Kizaru. Kizaru I slash the strings in half with Ama no Murakumo. Doflamingo I keep slashing strings at Kizaru Kizaru I keep slashing them in half. Doflamingo "Grr...." Multiple buildings turn into strings and fly at Kizaru. Kizaru "Oooooh....how troublesome...." I jump into the air, "Yasakani no Magatama" I fire multiple light particles from my hands at Doflamingo. Doflamingo I fall on the ground badly injured.
SagePakkana
#173134282Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:43 PM GMT

Alex Crap, looks like there is only one choice left; going down the ground. I raise my knife up and I cover it with light to form a huge drill. The light drill spins and burrows down the ground, leading us out of the net and then reappear in the surface away from the army. That does it, we need to find a place to hide, so we see a house and quickly go inside and lock it. Jean "Ahem..." Marcel "Don't talk. If they come in and ask, say no." I tell the man, and then we quickly went further in the house and went into one of the bedrooms and hid underneath the bed.
marc12267
#173134292Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:43 PM GMT

(Am I accepted?) ZOEY "Death REI, I think this could be useful for so-" DEATH REI "Silence, fool."
SagePakkana
#173134331Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:44 PM GMT

(Oh sorry, accepted.)
GalacticEngineer
#173134412Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:46 PM GMT

[Bowser`s Army] they where also unlucky, the army that attacked first had taken the place of the army in the sky. informing the troops that they must cover up all holes, they silently dug beneath the house, the magic net expanded and soon they had covered the house in the net, as well as underneath. soon the net began to shrink, crushing the house, soon splinters where left and where pushed magically out, soon only the 2 where trapped in the net, with no where to escape, they cannot dig out or teleport out. the troops had captured them...
SagePakkana
#173134508Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:48 PM GMT

Jean However, they forgot someone besides the two idiots who went up inside the house; me. "Hey, don't you forget about me?" I ask the army.
marc12267
#173134525Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:49 PM GMT

DON (or DAWN) Gah... What...happened? Damnit... I'm in the ruins of a convience store. I weakly get up as I try to find a way out of this place. When I opened the doors, I realized something. I ended up in the apocalyptic-like ruins of Vice City... Gah. GTA: SA was my favorite game... (and consul try to interact with don/dawn as if it were isrp thing)
GalacticEngineer
#173134564Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:50 PM GMT

[Bowser`s Army] However they where for ALL non-humans, soon koopas and goombas had snuck up to him and soon enough, he was sitting next to alex and his friend in a golden net...
marc12267
#173134603Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:51 PM GMT

DEATH REI I notice a voice from Jean as I look at him, confused. And then I fell. NOT ####ING AGAIN!
SagePakkana
#173134667Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:53 PM GMT

(Yay, the three of my most badass characters are all together.) Alex "Wow, nice job for being a hero." Jean "Hey, I'm not the only one in this case." Do you want to know where the rest are? The Spirit Realm, and I had to be the bait.