floopy54321
#173906699Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:31 AM GMT

(characters ay?) Name: Mickey Mouse Gender: Male Bio: Walt Disney's famous mouse. Mickey Mouse debuted in the 1928 animated short Steamboat Willie and went on to become the familiar symbol of Walt Disney studios. A cheerful rodent in white gloves and red shorts, Mickey starred in dozens of Disney shorts and the 1940 animated feature Fantasia, becoming one of the world's best-known cartoon characters. After 1950 Mickey appeared only rarely in films and instead settled into a role as Disney's ambassador in its advertisements and theme parks, with Mickey's mouse ears becoming the company symbol. Disney's daily TV show The Mickey Mouse Club was first broadcast in 1955 (the same year that Disneyland opened its doors) and became a long-running hit. Its familiar theme song included the spelled-out lyric, "Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E." The Walt Disney Company gives Mickey's exact birth date as 18 November 1928. That was the release date of Steamboat Willie... According to legend, Disney planned to name the mouse "Mortimer" until his wife suggested the name of Mickey... Mickey's longtime girlfriend is Minnie Mouse and his dog is named Pluto... The Mickey Mouse Club was revived in 1977 and again in the 1990s, when its cast members (or "Mouseketeers") included future music stars Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Justin Timberlake. The original show launched the career of Annette Funicello... Mickey's modern-day cousins at Disney include The Little Mermaid and Jessica Rabbit Appearance: Well, he's Mickey Mouse of course you know what he looks like, like I said "Walt Disney's FAMOUS Mouse" Powers* (only fill out if your character has powers): Weapons* (only fill out if you character has any weapons): Battle Demonstration (give an example of a battle scene with another character): AINT NO VIOLENCE FOR MICKEY Intelligence: ummmmmmm 10? Speed:5 Strength:5 Reaction:5 pls tell me if i am not wrong
luckeewolf
#173906926Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:33 AM GMT

The trio of shadow (Stratis and stuff) They would be teleported later than the others, as they were in a pocket realm. Slowing down temporal reality? Check. Vanta notices many of them fighting. Foolish fools he thought. "Let's end these idiots thinking they can battle without Vanta!" "Vanta, stop talking about yourself in 3rd person. And you have almost no battle skill WHATSOEVER." "Vanta thinks you suck." "Stratis and Vanta. Both of you. I agree that these will be nuisances in the future. Perform the Trio Of Shadow. They start gaining energy and shadow, the trio of darkness preparing.
MoonCowboy
#173906942Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:33 AM GMT

Please check this out for better roleplaying ~ (It's my site I created! :D) roleplaykingdom.boards.net (Sorry for interrupting!)
ForeverAFlame
#173907066Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

NO. I WAS OKAY WITH IT ON THE OTHER, BUT NO. -ForeverAFlame, causer of mayhem
ConsulLegarus
#173907232Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:36 AM GMT

(Birmie who died and made you admin?)
floopy54321
#173907971Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:44 AM GMT

@Moon joined with same username!
d_stressed
#173908652Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:52 AM GMT

.-.
succesfulfundude
#173910012Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

The Four Pokemon The four just... go... what's the word? Insane. Eric, Zack, Daniel, and William, all wanting to kill the person closest to them.
SagePakkana
#173912571Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:38 AM GMT

Mark I quickly pick up my whips, everybody is now against each other, and so I begin to run. But how? Why am I not affected by this? Is it because I'm a.....coward? Yes, I am a coward, I don't want to get angry or get someone angry. I'm sorry, friends.... Yuu, Jean, and Clyde The three would start fighting each other. Jared I begin to run away as well, never in my whole life I would get angry. I run up to Mark and Ni as a portal appears and we run through it as it closes, leading us back to the Golden Palace. "Okay, looks like we need reinforcements, and that I mean.....Legend." Mark "You mean that prism-haired man? But, how?" Ni "Hwow?" Jared "We go to the Spirit Realm of course!"
marc12267
#173918005Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:01 AM GMT

ALLISON and ZOEY Allison dodged the plasma bullets as Zoey dashed on her skates as she repeatedly fired the BFG9000 at River.
SagePakkana
#173918371Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:08 AM GMT

Jared I run towards the front door and I open it to reveal a vortex. "Mark, Ni, find the rest of our guys while I make a way to contact Legend."I say to them as the vortex sucks them in and I close the door. Mark We get sucked in through the portal and ended up back at France. I get up and we look around. Ni "Mawk, wer wi?" Mark "We're back in France, somehow or whatever. Now how can we find the others as Jared mentioned?"
marc12267
#173919781Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:36 AM GMT

(Controlling Hotty's character.) RIVER Huh? What the?! I quickly leap so that plasma blast, or whatever it is, misses me. Zoey, you have gone TOO far. I began circlestrafing as I charge up my minigun so I could fire at her. ZOEY I stay quiet as I skate towards that man as I grabbed his neck using my left hand. I then threw him across the ground of this platform.
SagePakkana
#173920051Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:42 AM GMT

Mark We look around, but nothing found. We ended up in an alleyway, where all of a sudden, Ni smelled something. We then check it out, only to see something gruesome.
SagePakkana
#173920119Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:44 AM GMT

(New character!) Name: Neo Organism Gender: Female Bio: From the files of Dr.Friegmund (I'm not associated with Consul, this is just made up): March 20, 1982 The plans for a amorphous creature will now start. I have a few "volunteers" who will sacrifice themselves for this experiment. The first test subject was Rokja Velstein, but later he died because the effects of the serum that I have created is very poisonous. I think I need to reformulate the ingredients again. March 29, 1982 I have created another serum and I tested it on my second test subject, Ludvo Rostovin, however, it failed. Ludvo has a second heart and we have no choice but to execute him. April 6, 1982 I have created, yet, another serum, and I am already down with my last test subject, Ronja Evebellum, this time, we did something different to her. We made her get inside an incubation chamber and fill it up with the serum. And now, we wait. July 3, 1982 Changes started to appear, he skin turned green and her forehead grew two ant-like antennas. She grew claws and sharp teeth, as well as a third eye on her forehead. This is amazing, I have created the ultimate monster that will destroy the Allied forces and the Axis powers will rule the world. But further observation is needed. February 10, 1983 The worst has come, Ronja has broke out of her chamber, she kills people and feast on their bodies. We try to capture her, but then, she escaped the bunker. This is bad, very bad. The Neo Organism will cause terror over the world if she continues to eat the living. August 2, 2015 Apparently, we somehow manage to track her down. She is somewhere in France, continuing her endless feast. Appearance: She stands 6'0 feet tall, has a hourglass-figure, and he skin is deep green. She has three yellow eyes, the third on her forehead, blonde long curly hair, sharp claws and teeth, and two antennas. She wears ABSOLUTELY nothing, but her hair covers her chest. The only clothing she wears is a white loincloth to cover her cr0tc#. Powers* (only fill out if your character has powers): She feasts on humans and nothing else. Her sharp claws and teeth can break any material, even though how hard it is. She has the ability to shapeshift into a person, animal, etc. Weapons* (only fill out if you character has any weapons): Her claws and teeth. Battle Demonstration (give an example of a battle scene with another character): She fights very swift and fast. She will always catch up to her prey, a human. Once she gets to him, she would kill him and feast on his dead body. Intelligence: 5 Speed: 7 Strength: 7 Reaction: 6
SagePakkana
#173923216Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:19 AM GMT

Neo Organism This man meat, it's delicious. I keep eating the human and made a very bloody mess. I'm so turned on whenever I eat a piece of his flesh, but that's when a boy and his snake girl appeared and witnessed what I'm doing. Mark I drop on the ground and I went back until I get behind a wall. My skin is crawling, a lot of sweat is going down from my head, what is that creature? Why is she eating a human? I came in the wrong place in a wrong time. Ni I hide behind Mark, tightening my tail's grip around his waist and my eyes closed. Neo Organism I get on all fours as I crawl towards the boy, he smells different, but only 1/2 of him is human, the other half is unknown. Mark I close my eyes as I wait for my untimely demise. Neo Organism Once I get near to the boy, I look closer to his face, he's shaking, he's afraid. I put my hands on the boy's hands as I whisper to him "Boy, don't be afraid. Forget what you saw and....let me comfort you." I then kiss him, to which we make out. Mark Tears begin to fall from my eyes. She's going to kill me. When she broke off the kiss I say "P....Please...don't kill me." Ni My body shakes, I'm losing my grip on his waist. Neo Organism "Are you crying?" I wipe his tears "Don't cry, I won't hurt you....yet." I continue to kiss him. Mark I need help, this woman is going to kill me soon.
SagePakkana
#173923975Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:46 AM GMT

Neo Organism I break away from the kiss and ask "Boy, what's your name? And who's that snake girl around your waist?" Mark "M-My n-n-name is M-Mark, and this is N-Ni...." Neo Organism "Mark, why are you not human?" Mark "Because I'm....a half-human." Neo Organism "Half-human? I guess you don't belong to my taste." I went back to the corpse and take a chunk of flesh from it and I give it to Mark. "Are you hungry? Eat this." Mark "N-No, I don't eat....humans...." Ni I peek on the monster woman, then I saw the human flesh and I snatch it with my mouth and eat it. Neo Organism "So that snake woman only likes to eat human flesh. But why not you?" Mark "Well, I have my own tastes. By the way...um.....why are you not wearing any clothes? Aside from that loincloth." Neo Organism "Do you think I care about fashion? I don't think so. I rather be like this, besides, I have an ability; shapeshifting." Mark "You can change into a different person? Okay."
aintmochi
#173924519Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:04 AM GMT

River "Hudadadadad" I'd sprint and punches Zoey and Allison in the face. Then I'd repeatly hit Zoey in the chest.
ironblox112
#173925173Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:29 AM GMT

Dante "Jeez, the world really is in chaos these days..." Dante looked around Vergil "Not very classy for the Earth's dying words..."
SagePakkana
#173925190Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:29 AM GMT

Neo Organism I sit right next to Mark and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Mark, since you're only a half-human, I won't kill you....and eat your flesh, even Ni. So, why do you come here for?" Mark "I came here to look for someone's friends. You see, some entity is manipulating people to kill themselves, but I'm only an exception because.....I'm a coward, and I'm afraid to die. Oh yeah, what's your name?" Neo Organism "Ronja Evebellem, also known as Neo Organism by a psychotic doctor by the name of Friegmund. He turn me like this so he can create a powerful monster against the Allied forces, luckily, I manage to escape. But now, I only have a taste for humans, and the rest are not good to me, except for anything sweet, but that won't satisfy my hunger. I want to eat humans, so many humans."
ironblox112
#173925274Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:32 AM GMT

(Hotty and Marc, can I join? :)
aintmochi
#173925494Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:40 AM GMT

(buddadadad Me and Sage are in diffrent places.)
ironblox112
#173925552Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:42 AM GMT

(Can I join? :P)
ironblox112
#173925588Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:43 AM GMT

(one of you*)
SagePakkana
#173925640Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:45 AM GMT

(Sure, Mark is in France talking to my new character, Neo Organism, whose real name is Ronja (Ro-ni-ya), who just finished eating a human.)
ironblox112
#173925673Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:46 AM GMT

(I'll have to split up my characters. Lady will go to Neo, Mark and Ni, while Dante and Vergil will investigate the odd battle between Hotty's characters.)