of     1   

Bananajuju123
#164938674Friday, June 19, 2015 3:58 PM GMT

Hello everyone! My name is Bananajuju123, and I will have the honor of coaching the dancers here at Comet Dance Studio. {IMPORTANT} I ask that all dancers be at practice AND performances. If you miss a practice try and let me know before that practice so I can plan to not have you there.If you are a real life dancer like I am, you understand that the formation changes when a dancer is not present at a performance. You have a total of 5 free practices to miss without notice. More than 5 absences without notice will be subject to a suspended practice or not being in a show. {Show info} Currently, I am not so sure when our shows will be, but here are the seasons they will be in: Spring, Winter and Summer. Our Spring show is a normal recital. Our Winter show is our Christmas/Hanukkah show. Our Summer show is our camp show. On each of these show days, a T-shirt will be made. This will be a donation shirt that will go towards the group. There will be a small donation, medium donation and large donation. {Camp info} Our camp will be a get together of dancers to make sure we are not skipping dance in the summer! This is just for fun, not mandatory, but it will help your chances of getting bumped to Varsity. {VARSITY TEAM!} The varsity team is for our top dancers. Our top dancers must be leaders. They must be mature and have the skill to be on this team. Some dancers will automatically be bumped, because of there skill level and maturity. Don't think that the minute you become senoir dancer or top dancer that you'll be bumped up. It takes skill. I have just a few rules: 1) PLEASE wear the appropriate dance wear to class. (Your hair does not HAVE to be up, but Its better when you have a bun or ponytail. 2) Be respectful to all other coaches and dancers! Violation of this rule will NOT be tolerated! The golden rule was made for a reason! 3) When asked to do something by me, please, just do it. It is only for the good of your dancing and this company. I LOVE to see happy dancers. Be confident when you come to class. If your not, fake it. Confidence is KEY to have when dancing. {ANNOUNCEMENT} To make sure you are put in with the correct skill level, I will be hosting a class/audition to place you on your correct team. There are 3 teams! Team one, Team two and Varsity Team! THIS AUDITION WILL HAPPEN JUNE 19TH 2015 AT 1 PM. I'D LIKE TO HAVE YOU ALL COME, DANCERS!!!! This is not to make anyone feel bad, It's just for me to be able to teach you easier! This will be held at the studio. IF you are not able to make it, there will be another day when this will happen as well. If you were/are inactive during this "reform", let me know and I can set something up. Time zones for the event: 1 PM Mountain Time, 3 PM EST, 12:00 PM PST, and 2 PM Central time. I will not be the only coach, you will continue to see Cheycat. Kindest Reguards! Coach Bananajuju123.

of     1