of     1   

BossPikachu
#164945440Friday, June 19, 2015 5:35 PM GMT

[BEFORE READING] Please note that this is fictional. Its my way in my screwed up brain that i think the scenario could of happened. Please tell me what you think in the comments below :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [PROLOUGE] In The Year 2005, The Builder Brothers Pizzeria Was Open For Business! Dued1, And His Brother, Builderman, Decided That they would presume There Life Long Dream Of Working At A Pizza Place. They Started Out In a Back Ally Way in Robloxity. But Soon Did They Know That All Of There Hard Work Would of Soon Payed off... [STORY] "Hey Builderman!" Shouted Dued1 as He Raced To The Kitchen. Builderman Replied with a simple but heartwarming "What?" That sounded like he wanted to get rid of you immediately, but if he was talking to you, you knew that he was interested fully. "Our Pizzeria Advertisement Is On!" Responded Dued1. The Brothers Raced Over To The Couch And Sat Down As They Watched it Air on TV. They were thrilled about how great it was! But as All Happiness Goes Away, There's Went Away ASAP. The Doorbell Rung. "Ill get it!" Said Builderman. As He Opened The Door, He Realized it was there parents. They Came to tell them they only had a week to pay off The Loan. As Builderman Was Talking about Everything To His Parents, Dued1 Was On Eblox About To Order Something that would Change Everything. "Ok" Said Builderman "We Need To only Pay off 12,000 More Robux. If We Order Nothing And Pay Rent Normally, We Should be able to Pay it off in exactly a Week! How Great is That." Builderman Noticed His Brother Wasn't Listening, Instead he was just about to click The Buy Button. Before Builderman Could See What it was or The Price, He Smacked Dued1's Hand So That He Couldn't Click The Buy Button, But Right Before He Could Smack Him, Dued1 Bought The Item. After Builderman Got Back up, He Realized That He Check out what he bought. Infuriated With Anger After Realizing What He Bought, Which was a Private Island That Costed 800,000 Robux. Builderman Raced To Try and Cancel the order but it was already done. Builderman Broke into Tears As Dued1 said. "We can move the Pizzeria Here And People Could Fly There in Planes! We Get Rich! Builderman Turned Around And Looked At Him Exclaiming "WHO WOULD FLY TO GET A SLICE OF PIZZA THEN LEAVE?" Then Dued1 Turned Back Around and Looked At the computer. Builderman Watched what he did until he realized Dued1 Just Bought Houses For The Island. The Price in The Loan they had to pay off Was 1.2 Mil Robux. Builderman Screamed And Shreaked Tearing Down Parts of The House until Finally He Couldnt Hold it in Anymore And Pulled Out his Red Hyperlaser Pistol And Pointed It Straight At Dued1. Dued1, Extremely Paranoid About What to Do, He Knocked the Gun Out of Builderman's Hand And Ran Up To Their Room. He Locked The Door And Grabbed His General .45 Revolver. Builderman Tried to burst through the door Untill he Deleted it with the hyperlaser Pistol. The Second Builderman Walked Through The Door Dued1 Fired. The Knockback of The Pistol Blasted Him Through The Wall. Relieved And Depressed it Was Over. Untill he Realized He Missed. He Came out of the front door and pointed the Hyperlaser Right At Dued1 Dued1 Was Completely Terrified. Not Knowing What To Do, The Revolver Was Out Of Reach, He could Barely Move Until His Neighbor Berezza Came Out And Saw What Was Happpening. Berezza, Experienced With Revolvers, Aimed As Percicse As he could, and Shot Builderman Stoping the madness. [ENDING] Years Later Dued1 Became the number 1 Top Pizzeria Owner. People Lived At The Pizzeria, And Flew There To. He Was Still On The Way of Paying Off The Debt as Well. But On The Logo For The Pizzeria, He Kept His Brother On There, Because he knew without him his dream could of never Came True TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW
cheesylard12
#164953513Friday, June 19, 2015 7:10 PM GMT

Dude, you are using way to many capitals. This is how it looks like " Hi I Like Pizza" If you are going to use that, its only for the title. Otherwise, great job on the story.
Studder_Lleventyate
#164959170Friday, June 19, 2015 8:18 PM GMT

Only read two paragraphs. Get some grammar, Christ.
ScarStrelok
#164959259Friday, June 19, 2015 8:19 PM GMT

Why Are You Capitalizing The First Letter In Every Word That's Not How Grammar Works.
BossPikachu
#164992796Saturday, June 20, 2015 1:39 AM GMT

Sorry, it's just how i like to right. Gosh, at least that guy with the animal hoodie was NICE about it
foIie
#164993292Saturday, June 20, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

>to right write*
jailbreak952
#164995516Saturday, June 20, 2015 1:58 AM GMT

>Capitalizing nearly every word We don't like your kind here.
BossPikachu
#165004063Saturday, June 20, 2015 2:58 AM GMT

then dont comment or read

of     1