Z0rr0w
#169656528Sunday, August 02, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

After several minutes, the girl came running back up, her dress and face splattered with red. She pushes you back into her room and slams the door shut, locking it. She then sits down against the door, breathing heavily. "D-daddy's not on the throne anymore, and there's a scary man in his place a-and he killed t-the people a-and..." she says, breaking down in tears. You hear footsteps and voices coming from outside. "That's her room there?" "Yessir!" "Break down the door." As the girl continues crying, you hear banging on the door behind her.
PickachuGirl
#169756375Monday, August 03, 2015 1:27 AM GMT

She needed to get out of this room, and if she couldn't, she would need to hide. But, where? These people would look everywhere, wouldn't they? Yeah, she needed to get out. "Uh, um, we need to get out of here. Right now," Sarah said to her, quickly glancing around the room for a window somewhere, anywhere. (asdfjasdfkvbjkzxcvu) bird is the word
Z0rr0w
#169756825Monday, August 03, 2015 1:31 AM GMT

There was a window, but being that this room was a few stories up, jumping down through that window probably wasn't a good idea. Of course, that window IS your only point of egress from the room. The young girl is still sitting at the door sobbing. You see the end of an axe break through the center of the door. "I'm almost through sir!" you hear a voice call out from behind the door. The girl wipes her tears and crawls away from the door. "I-I have something that can help b-but I need time!" she says, heading to the cardboard building labelled 'Super Secret Science Stuff!'
PickachuGirl
#169757696Monday, August 03, 2015 1:39 AM GMT

Sarah was stuck, nervously glancing over towards the door. "J-just try your best," she said, quite quietly. From what she felt, it appeared that these men would want her more than they would want Sarah herself. Perhaps Sarah could distract them? How did she even know they would treat her as friendly as this situation would allow and wouldn't instantly kill her on sight? She didn't, at all, only just a feeling. Sarah would possibly need to hide herself. Back in the cardbox she was in before. (god) bird is the word
Z0rr0w
#169758308Monday, August 03, 2015 1:45 AM GMT

The cardboard building you were in before is the same one the young girl is in. She looks over at you, opening her mouth to say something, but then shakes her head. She seems hard at work on something or other. You're not really sure what it is, it looks to be some metal contraption whose purpose you can't deduce. You hear the door break down. "Tear down this cardboard and find out where she is!" you hear a familiar voice order. Following that is the noise of the wondrous and imaginative world of a child being torn asunder.
PickachuGirl
#169758744Monday, August 03, 2015 1:50 AM GMT

(i done bad i was meaning the cafe but i forgot the thing. w/e tho) Sarah held her breath, frozen, making as little as noise as she could. This was terrible, why would they want her... for anything? With the poisoned cake, and now this attack, what was going on? (sarah the accidental accomplice) bird is the word
Z0rr0w
#169759988Monday, August 03, 2015 2:03 AM GMT

"Did you find her yet?" "No sir, she has to be here though." "Almost done..." you hear the girl say. As soon as she says that, the cardboard surrounding you collapses, replaced by the image of several men, armed with crossbows and swords. "We found her sir, she has a friend." "Really now? Let me see," you hear that familiar voice say as the guards part. A man with a cane walked between the guards, looking at you. Immediately, you recognise this as the man who was previously talking to your boss back at the bakery, and the man who spoke to your mother about getting you a dress and bringing you here. "Oh, Sarah. I was hoping you'd be dead already. Well, that's an issue we can fix right away," Mr. Lockerby, hitting the soldier next to him with his cane, "shoot the princess first." The girl working hard on the contraption is visibly crying, but she hasn't stopped working. She's continuing to tinker with the metal contraption, even as tears fall onto it. The soldier is slowly raising his crossbow at the girl.
PickachuGirl
#169761884Monday, August 03, 2015 2:24 AM GMT

(REST IN PIECES) "Come on, you don't have to do this," Sarah said nervously, "We can... we can..." There was no way she was going to get through this without an arrow through her chest. She had little faith she would be alive after this. She looked over towards the soldier with the crossbow. She guessed if she tried to yank it or something, his friends would be there to shoot her immediately after. "Please, why? Why are you doing this? To me?" (i still dunno what to post (like usual) i guess it's been fun ;_;) bird is the word
Z0rr0w
#169762705Monday, August 03, 2015 2:32 AM GMT

"Because the governor was a pig. Nothing he did worked. He was a useless slob and had to be replaced. You're useless to our cause, and so is Her Majesty," Mr. Lockerby answers. Immediately after, the soldier fires a bolt into the little girl's back. She falls over in pain, spitting out blood. Judging by the contraption, you guess that it's not quite done. You were trapped in what was once a nice little cardboard building. The only unblocked exit was the window. The girl was still alive, barely, but couldn't move if she needed to. Another soldier points their crossbow at the girl, about to fire. From the damage the last bolt did, this shot would most definitely kill her. The window was still there, and was your only hope, unless you wanted to try to get the girl's contraption to work somehow.
PickachuGirl
#169763550Monday, August 03, 2015 2:40 AM GMT

Sarah needed to get to the window. She doubted she was smart enough to get the contraption to work, not even knowing what it was, and she couldn't risk staying here for any few moments. As an attempt to escape, she doubled over to the window, and hopped out of the room. It was going to hurt, a lot, but how could things get more worse than they already were? This really was a nightmare, and as much as Sarah didn't want to betray her, she didn't know what else to do to help her without severely risking death. Well, this other method was also severely risking death, but getting murdered by someone whom she thought was a decent person is the last on her mind. (also rip) bird is the word
Z0rr0w
#169764743Monday, August 03, 2015 2:52 AM GMT

"H-help me..." you hear the young girl beg as you leave her behind through the window. It wasn't long before you began falling, falling, falling. The ground was rising up to meet you. As the wind blew through your hair, you heard the sound of a crossbow fire, and the final breath of a child. She had a brilliant mind, just waiting to mature. If she survived, it was probable that she'd bring to life wondrous inventions and contraptions. While she could've brought in a second Golden Age, you left her to die. You allowed the girl who could've saved the world to be killed by the man who sold the world, sold the world on the lie that he was a harmless cripple. Just as the crossbow bolt met the girl whose name you never learned, the ground rose to meet you. You awaken in a long, dark hallway. A being in a black cloak waits in front of you, beckoning to you.
PickachuGirl
#169765792Monday, August 03, 2015 3:02 AM GMT

Sarah slowly rose up. Was all that has happened before, all a dream and nothing more? She looked around with glazed, confused eyes, only seeing darkness and nothing that was similar to her room. Even the ground, which felt uncomfortable and damp. She was sore. Then, she looked over to the being. "H... huh?" she murmured, absentmindedly tilting her head loosely. Ugh. She had rationalized it as something she couldn't change at all, even if she did had try, even if she didn't leave. What a selfish thing she had done. Still, it was still somewhat true, it was now in the past and while before she doubted she could change anything, now she definitely couldn't change anything. No matter how much she regretted it. No way to go back, and no where to go except forward. She got up slowly from the ground, and she swore she could feel her joints crack a little as she did so. If she wasn't in her room, then where was she? "Who are you...?" she muttered to the being. bird is the word
Z0rr0w
#169766954Monday, August 03, 2015 3:12 AM GMT

The being in the robe didn't answer, it seemed like it completely ignored the fact that you spoke. Once again, it beckoned to you, begging you to follow its ghastly form down the hallway. You couldn't see any part of its body, the being in its entirety was shrouded by that cloak. It was here, you noticed the horrifying blackness of the cloak. Though, you wanted to call the colour of its cloak black, you truly could not say that it was any black you'd seen before. Truly truly, the cloak wasn't black, it was just darkness. It was the colour you see when you close your eyes, and it's the only colour the young girl will ever see since she had closed her eyes for the last time. You had to avert your gaze from the being, as the pure darkness of its cloak shocked you. Even so, you could feel the being continuing to beckon to you.
PickachuGirl
#169767313Monday, August 03, 2015 3:15 AM GMT

(oh i'm dead. okay. also the 11th use of murmured today.) "... Okay," Sarah murmured. Sarah followed the being, having no where else to go anyways. (truly rest in pieces) bird is the word
Z0rr0w
#169768109Monday, August 03, 2015 3:22 AM GMT

Following the being, it led you down the hallway. As you went down, the hallway got even darker, to the point where its darkness matched that of the being's cloak. Soon, you reached the end of the hall. The lights switched on, and you found yourself looking at a giant mirror. The being pushed you towards the mirror, urging you to go and look into it.
PickachuGirl
#169768528Monday, August 03, 2015 3:26 AM GMT

(yep. im ded. i'm 100% dead. sorry for being 100% of an idiot throughout this entire rp because i tend to do that because im very clueless on everything. i am dead. this is death.) Sarah stepped up to the mirror, still kind of confused on what's going on. She glanced at the strange being, and then into the mirror, at her own reflection. bird is the word
Z0rr0w
#169790702Monday, August 03, 2015 9:00 AM GMT

You found yourself staring into the mirror, looking at your own reflection. For some reason, you found yourself transfixed by your reflection in the mirror. So transfixed, in fact, that for a time you didn't notice that your image in the mirror had morphed and changed into a demonic and corrupted version of yourself, smiling at you. As the reflection smiled, you thought you could hear the being behind you laughing quietly.
Z0rr0w
#170412035Saturday, August 08, 2015 6:11 PM GMT

(If you're done with this RP, let me know so I can write out your death post.)
PickachuGirl
#170418606Saturday, August 08, 2015 7:21 PM GMT

(well i think i am honestly, i forgot to reply to this and i keep forgetting to reply to this so idk i guess this is for the best :w) ~no i dont have a penny but ill show you a good time~
Z0rr0w
#170422163Saturday, August 08, 2015 7:56 PM GMT

(Are you sure you'd like to stop?)
PickachuGirl
#170422987Saturday, August 08, 2015 8:04 PM GMT

(honestly no im not sure im just kind of exhausted with writing in general and also with summer hw. and school is nearing as well, so if it's an option, maybe we can continue later?) ~no i dont have a penny but ill show you a good time~
Z0rr0w
#170423295Saturday, August 08, 2015 8:07 PM GMT

(Yeah, sure. If you want to start back up again, and you can't find this thread, PM me and I'll bump it for you. We can start again whenever you feel like.)
PickachuGirl
#170423417Saturday, August 08, 2015 8:08 PM GMT

(alright cool thanks) ~no i dont have a penny but ill show you a good time~
PickachuGirl
#175141399Monday, September 28, 2015 10:12 PM GMT

(i guess.... ill post ;P rip my quality, 2009-2015. on the tombstone it reads: it never came back) She felt herself staring at... herself, for so long, she nearly forgot that the being was there. Therefor, the laughing surprised her, somewhat? What was so funny, she wondered. Sarah looked away at the corrupted, demented reflection, and back at the being, quite confused. "E... excuse me?"
Z0rr0w
#175147902Monday, September 28, 2015 11:28 PM GMT

(Give me a moment to get everything together for you, and I'll reply.)