of     1   

eristical
#165409434Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:54 AM GMT

~ Intro ~ I'm a bad {b}, If I wasn't, then why would I say I am, In the paper, the news everyday I am, Radio always be playing my jam, I'm a bad {b}, If I wasn't, then why would I say I am, In the paper, the news everyday I am, I don't know it's just the way I am, ~ Verse 1 ~ Discussin' bout' these {h}s and their wish for thick thighs, These {n}s blind sighted I can see it in they eyes, Anyone who taunt me will live without lies, {b} I front down any {n} I despise, Bad {b}s only big bank roll and do it like tony, We’ll take it under the huey p and expose you phonies, They always talking {s} like "Your whole album's pure nonsense material filler." They just jealous that i'm the freshest female alive and aint no one chiller, Cops be sitting at the front door of my villa thinking " Omg she's totally triller!! " ~ Hook ~ These {b}s wanna try but, they see i'm too fly. x2 ~ Verse 2 ~ Now this is for the {h}s… I'll knock em' out lyrically with a beast of a flow, We out here chasin' these fake {a} {h}s, Furniture made of the flesh of my foes, Cash, money, and flawless clothes, They say being fresh is a skill, But i'll admit it I was born naturally trill, I was still being the greatest to defend my title, But I swear I got like a million bibles. ~ Hook ~ These {b}s wanna try but, they see i'm too fly. x2 ~ Outro ~ I said these {b}s wanna try but they see i'm too fly...
ChaseIsNotDead
#165410196Wednesday, June 24, 2015 6:11 AM GMT

"They just jealous that i'm the freshest female alive and aint no one chiller" @ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG@ChanelG
eristical
#165411959Wednesday, June 24, 2015 6:49 AM GMT

Lol I know she is. It's just lyrics. Tysm for pointing that out tho! c;
DXZ0MBI3117
#165412578Wednesday, June 24, 2015 7:05 AM GMT

Tbh, you have potential, but you used it wrong. Theres nothing I hate more than a female ro-rapper being influenced by pervy-mainstream men. Don't talk about "thick booties" or your a "bad [B]", because that makes you sound low and, well, real low. But, 5/10, your starting, but just remember that and keep improving.
OsirinKing
#165419132Wednesday, June 24, 2015 10:41 AM GMT

Come to HCR and settle your ass underground - Metrix
PhilGamaPrice
#165419293Wednesday, June 24, 2015 10:46 AM GMT

Chorus sounds like the hook of "the way i am" by eminem. ooooo

of     1