of     1   

BlazingLines
#165471742Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:57 PM GMT

[Hook:Lil Tara] Green Walls Yellow Paint Thick Nails Blue Eyes I Like to do it all the time Green Walls Yellow Paint Thick Nails Blue Eyes I Like to do it all the time [Verse 1:Young T] Aww Yeah Drift to Tokoyo Completed Dont Be Sipping on that Drink We Here In Tokoyo To Be Famous Like Lil Durk,Kayno,Rae Sremmund,Drake,Chief Keef and Big Sean Aww Yeah Were In Tokoyo Aww Yeah Were In Tokoyo Aww Yeah Were In Tokoyo Aww Yeah Were In Tokoyo My Boys and I Got a crew We got a crew from Toronto We brang em here to Tokoyo We In Tokoyo cause we needa fight We Needa fight Aww Yeah Were In Tokoyo Bout to find a fight Tokoyo japan you aint seen me but you seen neyo i say why you listening to neyo when you should be listening to me Neyo is like mayo not a good rapper Aww Yeah Were In Tokoyo bout to get a war going on but the cops come and say "Dont do no fight here" Im Like "No we wanna" Then i shot a cop like bang bang that smooches I Run away like im stephan curry I Be Balling while i run [N] Be on my drum I Cant turn left or right Ive turned dum like rum I Cant think bout life im so dum like rum i cant do anything right im so dum like rum Aww Yeah Were In Tokoyo Aww Yeah Were In Tokoyo Aww Yeah Were In Tokoyo [Hook:Lil Tara] Green Walls Yellow Paint Thick Nails Blue Eyes I Like to do it all the time Green Walls Yellow Paint Thick Nails Blue Eyes I Like to do it all the time [Verse 2:Young T] I Make money in tokoyo I Eat sushi in tokoyo My parents told me never to go to tokoyo a risk of dangers aint gonna make me afraid i be here at tokoyo and im gonna play with mai yoyo Tokoyo Is Like a yoyo Aww Yeah Tokoyo Is Like A Yoyo Aww Yeah Tokoyo Is Like A Yoyo A Mother [F] Yoyo [Hook:Lil Tara] Green Walls Yellow Paint Thick Nails Blue Eyes I Like to do it all the time Green Walls Yellow Paint Thick Nails Blue Eyes I Like to do it all the time

of     1