of     1   

MintyVampireGirl
#165494889Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

Since everyone hated my other thread, let's try it again! -Age can no longer be shared, as it falls under personal information. -Cannot post photos of your face, even if it is a silhouette. Something like a hand is fine though. -Cannot post an offsite link or guide offsite in any way aside from YouTube, Twitter or Twitch. -Cannot post pictures you don't own, even if you got permission. Copyright issues -Attack On Titan (and anything based on/is R/MA15+ rated material, for that matter) is banned -Hetalia is banned. The whole thing is just stereotypes. -First post goes through a moderation system. Other than that, you're free to post!
iiDarkRoar
#165495457Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:25 AM GMT

I agree with the face, but that's it. Who cares if you share your age? Maybe the offsite link, but that's a different discussion for a different day. If you have permission, what's stopping you from posting it? If you ban R/MA15+ material, then some games on here you'd technically have to take off, since they're loosely "based" off of things that are normally known as R/15+ in today's world. No support. None at all. - Sir Decaying of the Souls
LyricLynx
#165495487Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:25 AM GMT

3/4 of these rules are already implemented And I don't support the anime rules
forcetaken
#165495736Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:28 AM GMT

Most of these are already rules...
GFink
#165496129Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:33 AM GMT

Reposting isnt gonna help you noob.
LyricLynx
#165497128Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:44 AM GMT

Oh, and your blurb is just offensive to bronies. Boys can like a TV show if they want.
Arte71
#165497385Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:47 AM GMT

I want to punch OP's face, even if is a bait, i want. Arte71 was here
TheForumingForumer2
#165497598Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:49 AM GMT

op has something against weebs i see cant blame her tho the second one
NoctCaelum
#165497642Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:50 AM GMT

"-Age can no longer be shared, as it falls under personal information." ROBLOX doesn't honestly care for this detail of personal info. The only thing that matters is if some kid gives out their address. "-Cannot post photos of your face, even if it is a silhouette. Something like a hand is fine though." No one will even know it's actually you, unless you tell them. "-Cannot post an offsite link or guide offsite in any way aside from YouTube, Twitter or Twitch." Already in effect with exceptions as Lightshot and Gyazo are also allowed. "-Cannot post pictures you don't own, even if you got permission. Copyright issues" 1. Already moderated 2. Copyright is dropped on a person who gets permission to use the item. "-Attack On Titan (and anything based on/is R/MA15+ rated material, for that matter) is banned" ROBLOX is a game developing site, not Club Penguin. "-Hetalia is banned. The whole thing is just stereotypes." Hetalia is a comedy show. That's it. If you can't take a joke, get counseling. "-First post goes through a moderation system. Other than that, you're free to post!" Better to just do a filter based on... (if "asdf" is a deleted comment, then any new "asdf" types posts cannot be posted.)
TheForumingForumer2
#165498200Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:57 AM GMT

>"ROBLOX is a game developing site, not Club Penguin. " i thought it was called club membership who knew. the second one

of     1