of     1   

ItsIndara
#165567983Thursday, June 25, 2015 8:26 PM GMT

My schedule/ rules/ questions as Jonin Sensei Of the mist. __________________________________________________________________________________________ (What Ill be Expecting) 1) As soon as you join my server. Expect Complete silence and expect you guys to form a line. 2) If you want to contact me say PTS or dont talk to me at all. ________________________________________________________________________________________ My schedule. Monday- 3:00 est - Genin exams, 6:00 est jonin exams Tuesday- 3:20 est - Academy Exams Wednesday- 3:35 est- Academy Exams, 6:00 est, Chunin exams Thursday 3:35 est- Chunin exams 4:30 pm est- Genin exams Friday- Jonin exams At 5:00 est, Academy exams 9:00 est Saturday 5:00 est- Jonin exams, 6:00 est- Chunin exams Sunday 4:00 est Genin exams, Academy exams at 5:00 est. ________________________________________________________________________________________ How ranks work Villager>>>>> Academy (Be on your best behavior) Academy>>>>>> Genin (First you must Be in academy to take this exam) Genin>>>>>>>> Chunin ( You must be genin before you take your chunin exams) Chunin>>>>>>> Jonin ( You must be chunin before you take your jonin exams) Jonin>>>>>>>> Jonin Sensei ( Your must become Jonin first, And the Mizukage chooses you or sub). ( If you were ranked you have to wait 1 day to participate in any Exams ANY.) ________________________________________________________________________________________ Questions: Rank For Academy Academy Exam questions| What is A mizukage? What is one of the Five great Nations? What is the role of an academy? Name One jonin sensei. Name One Person from Naruto In the mist. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Questions: Rank For Genin Genin Exam questions| Name One Mizukage from the Mist. Name One Bridge In the Mist. What is your role as a Genin. Battle Simulation- If the mizukage was under attack my intruders in the village. What would you do. ( Note there isnt any genjitsu). Your elements are the one you have in Naruto Rpg. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Questions: Rank For chunin Battle Simulation- If the mizukage was under attack my intruders in the village. What would you do. ( Note there isnt any genjitsu). Your elements are the one you have in Naruto Rpg. Battle Simulation- If your team was under attack and your sensei is wounded and you were surrounded what would you do. Note You can use any element you want. Name One Bridge In The mist village. Name 2 people who have died in mist. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Questions: Rank for Jonin Battle Simulation- Your best friend was an akatsuki. You were told to eliminate him, would you do it? He threatened To kill the mizukage. Battle Simulation- You and your jonin squad was ordered to protect a genin exams, but a whole squad of akatsuki rouge decided to show up and kill all the jonins in your squad but you, what would you do. Note- You can use Any tool you want ( HINT ANY TOOL). Battle simulation- Oh no! The akatsuki has been edo tensei so has the past mizukages. They are attacking the mist. Note- the mission your job is to protect the villagers and HR's. Name 3 of the seven swords Men of the mist. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Anyone Rk'ing any other village shall be seveirly punished ( with out any reason) Any mist rking another mist should be sentenced to De-motion. ________________________________________________________________________________________ My meetings/ Exams are hosted either Naruto Rpg (FOREST OF DEATH), Girlkillers Place, OR my place ________________________________________________________________________________________ Links Naruto Rpg- http://www.roblox.com/games/221813725/Fixed-Naruto-RPG Girlkillers13579's place- http://www.roblox.com/games/254124557/Under-construction-Mist-meeting-place Naruto Rpg link:http://www.roblox.com/games/221813725/Fixed-Naruto-RPG Fayeemboss's Place- http://www.roblox.com/games/258558495/Mist-meeting-place ________________________________________________________________________________________ Good luck Shinobi Of the Mist Hope to see you in my exams- Show me if you are capable, Show me your true skill. Once again. GOOD LUCK.......!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
ItsIndara
#165585808Thursday, June 25, 2015 11:44 PM GMT

06-25-2015 01:26 PM My schedule/ rules/ questions as Jonin Sensei Of the mist. __________________________________________________________________________________________ (What Ill be Expecting) 1) As soon as you join my server. Expect Complete silence and expect you guys to form a line. 2) If you want to contact me say PTS or dont talk to me at all. ________________________________________________________________________________________ My schedule. Monday- 3:00 est - Genin exams, 6:00 est jonin exams Tuesday- 3:20 est - Academy Exams Wednesday- 3:35 est- Academy Exams, 6:00 est, Chunin exams Thursday 3:35 est- Chunin exams 4:30 pm est- Genin exams Friday- Jonin exams At 5:00 est, Academy exams 9:00 est Saturday 5:00 est- Jonin exams, 6:00 est- Chunin exams Sunday 4:00 est Genin exams, Academy exams at 5:00 est. ________________________________________________________________________________________ How ranks work Villager>>>>> Academy (Be on your best behavior) Academy>>>>>> Genin (First you must Be in academy to take this exam) Genin>>>>>>>> Chunin ( You must be genin before you take your chunin exams) Chunin>>>>>>> Jonin ( You must be chunin before you take your jonin exams) Jonin>>>>>>>> Jonin Sensei ( Your must become Jonin first, And the Mizukage chooses you or sub). ( If you were ranked you have to wait 1 day to participate in any Exams ANY.) ________________________________________________________________________________________ Questions: Rank For Academy Academy Exam questions| What is A mizukage? What is one of the Five great Nations? What is the role of an academy? Name One jonin sensei. Name One Person from Naruto In the mist. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Questions: Rank For Genin Genin Exam questions| Name One Mizukage from the Mist. Name One Bridge In the Mist. What is your role as a Genin. Battle Simulation- If the mizukage was under attack my intruders in the village. What would you do. ( Note there isnt any genjitsu). Your elements are the one you have in Naruto Rpg. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Questions: Rank For chunin Battle Simulation- If the mizukage was under attack my intruders in the village. What would you do. ( Note there isnt any genjitsu). Your elements are the one you have in Naruto Rpg. Battle Simulation- If your team was under attack and your sensei is wounded and you were surrounded what would you do. Note You can use any element you want. Name One Bridge In The mist village. Name 2 people who have died in mist. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Questions: Rank for Jonin Battle Simulation- Your best friend was an akatsuki. You were told to eliminate him, would you do it? He threatened To kill the mizukage. Battle Simulation- You and your jonin squad was ordered to protect a genin exams, but a whole squad of akatsuki rouge decided to show up and kill all the jonins in your squad but you, what would you do. Note- You can use Any tool you want ( HINT ANY TOOL). Battle simulation- Oh no! The akatsuki has been edo tensei so has the past mizukages. They are attacking the mist. Note- the mission your job is to protect the villagers and HR's. Name 3 of the seven swords Men of the mist. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Anyone Rk'ing any other village shall be seveirly punished ( with out any reason) Any mist rking another mist should be sentenced to De-motion. ________________________________________________________________________________________ My meetings/ Exams are hosted either Naruto Rpg (FOREST OF DEATH), Girlkillers Place, OR my place ________________________________________________________________________________________ Links Naruto Rpg- http://www.roblox.com/games/221813725/Fixed-Naruto-RPG Girlkillers13579's place- http://www.roblox.com/games/254124557/Under-construction-Mist-meeting-place Naruto Rpg link:http://www.roblox.com/games/221813725/Fixed-Naruto-RPG Fayeemboss's Place- http://www.roblox.com/games/258558495/Mist-meeting-place ________________________________________________________________________________________ Good luck Shinobi Of the Mist Hope to see you in my exams- Show me if you are capable, Show me your true skill. Once again. GOOD LUCK.......!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D ________________________________________________________________________________________ If some one ranked u cant be ranked till the next day get that straight through your heads ________________________________________________________________________________________ One is concidered a rouge once they join akatsuki ________________________________________________________________________________________ And Jonin sensei's this message is for you. WE ARE NOT FOLLOWING Yama's rules. Lady 8th says that he left the village so he should take the rules with him. So no more of his rules. He is part of the moon now I think. ________________________________________________________________________________________ And also Jonin sensei you can host jonin exams. Also remember once a meeting is going you guys gotta bequiet dont talk dont move sit and listen I dont want to say this to anyone anymore. Its rude, how people dont listen to your statements. Give them the same respect. (This message is implied to everyone) EVERYONE. Those who shall no follow these rules in meetings shall be muted.

of     1