Tachlend
#167784797Thursday, July 16, 2015 7:50 PM GMT

Yuna gasped for air as she lifted her shaking arms to remove her shirt, she succeeded, ripping it off. She wore a white muscle tee underneath, and to her surprise, it was clean. She slowly got up, taking off her skirt, revealing spandex shorts as she took all of her anger and made it energy. She ran to Jenovah, charging with a small pocket knife that did only but a cut, which is what she wanted. "Fred, you get what im trying to do?" She said, backing off.
PickachuGirl
#167785697Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:00 PM GMT

(rose is accepted) chirp
rose6666
#167786285Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:06 PM GMT

(do you have any suggestions for how to introduce my character?)
crazsquirrellover101
#167787468Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:18 PM GMT

Shade walks to the bus stop as she does every morning to get to work.she was talking with an older woman when Cassy's voice rang through her head. "Shade,your being followed.getting on here is a horrible mistake." Cassy warned "Seriously now..." Shade replys in a sarcastic mental voice "Yes now!get away from here!" Cassie says getting impatient Shade gives the lady her apologies and starts walking.Shade takes a glance over her shoulder and sees the man following her no smirks to herself."he's in for a nasty surprise if he try's anything you know Cassy."Shade says stoping at the enterance of the karate center she worked for
rose6666
#167789231Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:37 PM GMT

-Tessa Smith- I fling my motorcycle helmet onto the worn couch, then shut the door hard behind me. 'THIS IS SUCH AN UGLY HOME', a stern voice in my head states. "Shut up, Maera, I'm 23 and jobless. Of course I live in a sh*t apartment." 'YOU HAVE YOUR MOTHER'S INHERITANCE, DO YOU NOT? SPEND SOME OF THAT. FIX THIS PLACE UP. ADD IN SOME VELVET DRAPES... ANYTHING THAT MAKES IT LOOK LESS LIKE A PIG STY.' I sigh, grabbing my TV remote and turning the set on. "I'm saving up. I want to spend mom's money on something meaningful. Not on pimping up my flat." 'TYPICAL MORTALS', she quips back. Sometimes I just have to ignore Maera's cynicism; she's a massive b*tch, and her non-stop comments annoy me to no end.
n00bly5n1p3r
#167793525Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:22 PM GMT

Neil He was taking his daily stroll in the park on his mountainbike while listening to his songs. Obviously the man is still on his mind and stuck there like a brick to a cement. The morning is beautiful with clear blue skies, chirping birds that are flying overhead, several people out on the park having a good time. Yet for some reason which he cannot seem to explain, he felt weird and unsafe. Frustrated, he stopped cycling and went to a park bench to relax. Vaienster "Honey, I know how weird you feel right now. If you can just forget about it, then everything would be fine." Neil He sighed and responded, "What d'you think I'm trying to do right now Cory? You do know that waking up with a nightmare is one way to have the entire day ruined." He turned off his IPod and kept it in his bag after seeing a hot dog seller near the park fountain. He started to walk there and bought a hot dog. "Maybe all I needed was just some food after all." said Neil after feeling that his troubles flew away all by itself. Vaienster "I'll try to entertain you with some music." she said. Before Neil could do anything else, she started humming some beautiful tunes in his ear.
crazsquirrellover101
#167794357Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:31 PM GMT

"You're a little late there Shade."Sensei Nathan says as Shade enters the building "Yeah sorry about that I thought I was being trailed "Umm?Hello?I believe that was me who saved your life yet again!"Cassy says with untold amounts of sarcasm
Carnage8471
#167795622Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:44 PM GMT

(Jenovah Savas)(Location: Private Militarized Facility.)(Chaotic Evil.) (Head's up Tachland. Jenovah already disappeared.) "I see.." Jenovah would say to Sykes as he gradually approaches him while uplifting a dissecting table with immense force with one making it catapult upward and bounce off the ceiling and then hastily descend back down onto the hardened floor which makes it instantaneously shatter into far-flung splintered fragments. Jenovah then takes a simple step forward which propels him promptly forward and halting in front of Sykes at such a pace that it demolishes the bulbs overhead. "Genuinely? I don't believe you." He'd reply to him before unsheathing his ornamental sword and raising the peak of his blade at the center of his throat. Out of nowhere Jenovah begins to laugh like a complete sociopath and then continues to sheathe back his royal knight's sword. "All, in marvelous fun Sykes. I know that you wouldn't betray me! You're the most decorated member of 'The Unbinding.'" He'd say while patting him on the back gently. "Oh and that scientist that kind of exploded in front of you. He was kind of a spy! Oh that clever little rat would never think i'd find these documents revealing restricted information on our facility!" He'd say before retrieving a folder from the interior of his trench-coat and handing it to him. "He probably convinced a bunch of soldiers that you were going against me huh? Well congratulations on staying alive this far. I'll make sure they learn a lesson in humility after today is over." Jenovah responds to Sykes while pressing his palm onto his wound which briskly heals the bullet-wound located in his shoulder.
Xiam
#167797793Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:09 PM GMT

(Yeah, Tach, Jenovah disappeared.) Fred He'd sigh and say, “If one of us nearly dies, I'll be able to help you....but if you don't even have a small bit of life force in you...you're dead.” Fred stood up and concentrated on the corpses. His hands began glowing a dark black aura. The aura would have been transferred into the air, appearing as black mist. Fred dropped his hands. The bodies broke into nothing but fragments. The blood began turning green and sizzling. He tossed a rock at it and watched as it sunk in, melting in the newly formed acid. He'd laugh and say, “I think I did it. My illusions... I have the ability to make them a reality.” He'd turn back to face Virgil and say, “I made you a promise. Let's go see your mother.”
Carnage8471
#167798644Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:20 PM GMT

(Virgil Augustine & Serena Styx)(Location: Abandoned Missile Silo)(Chaotic Good.) "Interesting, Illusions that become real.. Must've trained an astonishing amount of time to achieve a feat such as that." He'd say to Fred with a rather intrigued expression upon his face. Virgil then glances up towards the opening of missile silo while crossing his arms softly. "Thank you Fred, I owe you everything. Although just one question first.. How are we going to leave this Hangar without an aircraft? Unless you can make one appear with those illusions of yours." Virgil replies to him.
unic
#167800633Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:42 PM GMT

Sykes Inside his heart was pounding to death. Outside, he stood with utmost confidence and belief in what he had said. "Thank you sir. I'll make sure to personally give that pilot my own lesson. And for the folder, I'll assign it some place safe." Sykes walked back to his personal room where he stood infront of the purple-tinted glass. Once more, he sighed and opened the folders revealing information about the gems location and what certain tests were being preformed on them. Locustcyte "I swear if you died. I probably wouldn't have as much fun I seeing things as I do with you. What now? He still trusts you and you and I both know that we can't do anything alone. It's impossible." Sykes "I know. I'll have to meet up with our targets and see what they know." Sykes sat back down. Even though... His door was missing. ( I might not respond for some time. I'm going back home from my cousins and tomorrow is a special holiday, where cash rolls in and I constantly yell Cash is king in my lonely thoughts. Other than that, I'll be busy with guests. Enjoy. :D )
marc12267
#167801268Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:49 PM GMT

REN Ren was quick enough to notice the car heading rapidly towards his, so he decided to take a sharp right. His car was almost hit as he narrowly escaped the Unbinding member as said person was unfortunate enough to ram into a car, killing both drivers. Ren sighed before continuing his way home.
Xiam
#167803164Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:10 PM GMT

(I've never heard of such a holiday, lol, what's it called?) Fred An image popped into his head. "I know exactly what to make," he'd say as he sketched an image in his mind. He raised his hand, outlining the image of a Marine One helicopter. Once he'd finished, he snapped his fingers, causing the Marine One to appear before them. "Let's just kick back and feel what it's like to be Obama for once now, shall we?" he'd ask with a grin. Fred had made his way up to the helicopter, opening the side of a helicopter. He opened the door to the cockpit and climbed in. "Let's do this thing!" he'd exclaim as he created the illusion of an experienced pilot in the seat as he hopped back into the passenger seats. Napalm bombs appeared in his hands. "Time to go all Viietn4m on this Silo!" he'd exclaim as everyone got strapped in and in the air. Once they got far enough from the Silo, he changed the weight of the bombs, making it feel like a small rock. He'd hurl the bombs down at the Silo.
Tachlend
#167829560Friday, July 17, 2015 3:34 AM GMT

(im done with this forum because obviously some people can only give me a one sentence reply to me and 2 paragraph replies to others. sorry, i dont like roleplays where everyone is just focused on one person and i get "helpful advice" for my "lack of response" where the person just makes fun of me. bye.)
marc12267
#167831749Friday, July 17, 2015 3:58 AM GMT

(Tach, aren't you going to have your characters die in some way or just with a heart attack?)
Xiam
#167834066Friday, July 17, 2015 4:21 AM GMT

(I don't know if she is, I highly doubt it. Welp, if someone can't handle some constructive suggestions, I guess they aren't cut out to be in the RP forums.)
Tachlend
#167836497Friday, July 17, 2015 4:46 AM GMT

(lmao, "constructive" the guy literally was like this is terrible you need to put more stuff into this. would you be offended? you obviously would.)
Xiam
#167837270Friday, July 17, 2015 4:56 AM GMT

(Alright, not going to case a fight nor scene here. btw marc, you should be able to feel the heat from the bombs from where you're at)
marc12267
#167837836Friday, July 17, 2015 5:02 AM GMT

(Okay. And Carnage, RIP Virgil and Serena I guess.) REN Ren suddenly felt hot in a matter of seconds along with his car. He gasped and noticed that he should drive faster. So he slightly pressed more on the forward pedal and eventually got to his home.
marc12267
#167838299Friday, July 17, 2015 5:08 AM GMT

(Oh wait, I realized they don't get incinerated. My bad.)
Carnage8471
#167843593Friday, July 17, 2015 6:25 AM GMT

(Virgil & Serena, Sanguine & Odium)(Location: Above the Missile Silo)(Neutral Good.) Sanguine and Virgil are seen in the passenger side of the Helicopter overlooking the destruction of the Abandoned Missile Silo and watching the structure slowly begin to crumble down. "Not sure why, but Fred i'll tell you he sure loves his destruction.. Gotta say though this does make quite the fireworks." Virgil would announce as he lays back in the leather seat placing his hands behind his head and beginning to close his eyes as he quickly falls asleep. Sanguine glances down towards the ground with a look of depression as she the helicopter travels near the top of the Silo. She'd then slouch backwards into her seat and fall asleep like-wise. (And I'm going to be gone for a day due to the fact that i'll be working a lot, so feel free to continue without me.)
courtsocute
#167845756Friday, July 17, 2015 6:57 AM GMT

[Juan] {I do what I want} I SOLD 101 BURRITOS, THIS IS A RECORD. I PULLED OUT MY BRUSH AND BRUSHED MY EYEBROWS AND PUSHED THE CART DOWN THE STREET. I RAN OVER ALL THE KIDS IN THIS RP. done. a cat from the hat where the cat lays
crazsquirrellover101
#167888960Friday, July 17, 2015 6:57 PM GMT

"Yeah,yeah,yeah.always have to get the last word in."Shade retorts "Yes I do, and I hope you will learn to be grateful, because this is basically the third time this has happened this week!" Cassy rambles "Sometimes I wish you would just keep your mouth shut" Shade says in a irritated voice "Yeah and if I did you'd probably be dead." Cassy says quietly
n00bly5n1p3r
#167923196Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:12 AM GMT

Neil He enjoyed the song that Vaienster hummed just now. For now, he seemed to forget about the man in his dreams. He stood up and went to his bike. He cycled to the cafe because a hot dog isn't enough to silence a growling stomach. Upon reaching the cafe, he saw the man again standing on the opposite end of the street. This time, smiling creepily and waving at Neil. "What the actual f#ck?" Neil swore as fear creeps into his heart. In the blink of an eye, he ran inside the safe welcoming cafe. He went to the cashier and asked for a bunch of donuts and 3 cups of latte. After getting his orders, he searched for a seat in the corner of the cafe and sat there. Staring outside the window for the man. The creep is gone now but he is still scared to go outside and spent the rest of the day inside the cafe.
Carnage8471
#167974486Saturday, July 18, 2015 2:49 PM GMT

(Jenovah Savas)(Location: Private Militarized Facility.)(Chaotic Evil.) Jenovah slowly approaches Sykes office and knocks his knuckles upon the side of the walkway trying to achieve his attention. "Well, Sykes.. If you haven't already known by now.. I'm going to be meeting a black market dealer in a short while.. Apparently something colossal is coming in." He'd say with an enthusiastic expression on his face as he lean his shoulder up against the side of the walkway. "Oh and don't worry we'll have one of the workers put in a new door for you.. But back to the topic at hand here! This particular merchandise will absolutely blow your mind. It'll be a surprise although somewhat of a back-up plan if things don't go quite the expected way." Jenovah says to him while scratching the bottom of his chin with his fingers. Suddenly Jenovah's cellphone begins to ring loudly and he holds his index finger up towards Sykes making him wait while he takes the call. "Yeah?" He'd ask the person calling him while nonchalantly strolling around in Sykes Office. "Oh? Intriguing, I'm glad i've contacted you about this. I'll meet you there." He'd exclaim while folding his cellphone and placing it back into his left pocket. "I'll show you the astonishing surprise once I arrive back. Contact me on the hand-held radio if you need me." He'd tell Sykes before ordering a group of men to prepare his private helicopter.