Perambulation
#166457040Saturday, July 04, 2015 2:21 AM GMT

Good job for your first post. If I suggest, you should seperate your text into paragraphs, so it's easier to read.
Perambulation
#166457702Saturday, July 04, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

Evan Even with their I-Fields completely gone, the Ghouls were still monstrous enemies. They were relentless in their attacks, disregarding every single rules of engagement known to man. Their only focus was on devouring us: their sole purpose it seemed. I quickly used the thruster packs to dodge the incoming enemy fire from the Vis Ghouls. The more common Morts were closing onto my position. I quickly fired up my Photon Blade and sliced through their skulls. More Ghouls were incomming, so I used the Wrist Slinger to grapple onto a wall and darted out of the death trap. "Serenity, designate targets and light em up!" "Roger that Evan." Multiple target reticules popped into my HUD, and I promptly charged up my Photon Shards. Locking onto the nearest horde of Morts, I fired off the Shards, each one impacting the Ghouls and exploding in a spectacular fashion. "All troops, stay alert! We still have a lot more to deal with out here!" I spotted a nearby Ghoul trying to overtake a SC operative. I launched the Slinger and grappled the Mort, slicing it's head off with my Photon Blade.
Perambulation
#166534579Saturday, July 04, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

Evan I needed to stay calm. I needed to focus on my mission. That meant that I had to quickly find a place to escape to. There had to be somewhere where I can get the SC operatives to safety. Thankfully, a crack in a buidling was the perfect hideout. "All SC troops! Regroup and fall back! Engage your E-Shields, and hold off the attacks! Follow me into the building, hurry!" I activated my E-Shield, and blocked off the incoming hordes of Morts. I fired off a couple of Photon Blasts into the hordes, trying to stave off the Ghouls. It managed to burst several Ghouls, but it wasn't enough. Many more were on their way to replace the fallen.
Danny07024
#166540277Saturday, July 04, 2015 10:28 PM GMT

Daiki The commander was right; there was no point in fighting out in the open. If anything, that would lead us to slaughter! We needed to hide, fast. Commander Evan called us inside the building, but I have my doubts. Will the Ghouls really be stopped by locked doors? I've seen what they could do. "Providing covering fire!" I let my dark aural energies free and began to fire several Dark Streams towards the Ghouls. I had to do everything I could to make sure the SAR mission team wouldn't be slaughtered.
SgtextremeEpsilon
#166569962Sunday, July 05, 2015 4:50 AM GMT

(Not to spam or anything, but I would like to say I'm not dead. I'll try to post as soon as I can.)
Perambulation
#166624546Sunday, July 05, 2015 8:35 PM GMT

(it's okay, take your time)
Sand_Coffin
#166633770Sunday, July 05, 2015 10:13 PM GMT

w8 wut
Perambulation
#166641003Sunday, July 05, 2015 11:28 PM GMT

Evan With every SC operative within the building, I sealed off the door with a Photon Stream. With the hinges welded together, it would take the Ghouls some time to break through. "That was close, and almost threw off the entire operation. We need to get out of here. This building is a death trap." I brought up Serenity. "Serenity, map out the location and give me the quickest exit." "Will do." A burst of HUD elements searched through the abandoned halls, until a clear objective marker appeared. "Evan, I've found something interesting. It's an emergency beacon, and it matches the one that Research Team Omega had." That meant that we had to respond. Our mission objective was here, in this building. But why here? My old apartment...
deanpark123
#166645767Monday, July 06, 2015 12:18 AM GMT

Name Age Appearance (detailed, so about 3 sentences) Ability (General Powers description, with 3 specific attacks. List them here) Weaknesses: (At least 2 please) ARMSYS Variant (Alpha, Beta, Gamma) ARMSYS Appearance: (describe your ARMSYS suit, with minimum 3 sentences) ARMSYS AI Name: (anything, as long as it isn't inappropriate) Custom Modules (up to 2) Bio (At least 5 sentences. Please be descriptive) Other/Extra (notes for character) Name- Mark Age- 19 (Collage Student) Appearance- Tall person of Turkish decent , about 6'3, has a big ,slick, black Mohawk. Dark blue lovable eyes, has long bushy eyebrows. Tan skin. Always wears one distinctive casual brown leather jacket with huge ripped baggy jeans. Always wears his uniforms unbuttoned. Always "cool". Ehhh ;) Ability- Has a special power of freezing. Can be used to stop his enemy's in their path. The frost only lasts 2 minutes at best. Attack 1. Floor Rider (can be only use once every fight, if use too much can be fatal.) shoots ice from his fists which rides the floor to the enemy, freezes them in place (support move). 2. Frost Fist Shoots frost from his fists which direct hits his opponents uses pierces them, can be used as a good wave clearer. 3. Grows big frost gloves (about 4/3 the size of a hand) which can be fatal if hit directly melts through the skin, however only lasts 30 seconds at max. Weakness- Cannot be in a battle for too long, frost energy depletes, hes in danger. His abilities can affect his comrades near him, usually a solo, but can be near people when he is not fighting. ARMSYS- Gamma- Dark blue color, to match his abilities. Has black shade for his visor, he also has a extra frost pack attached to his back, can be hacked off by slashing it. Has a heavy duty belt which has all his equipment. Has an AI named Spark. He also has a picture of his girlfriend on his wrist. Custom Modules- Has a huge battleaxe (about the size of 1/2 of a human body.) Bio- Born and raised by his mother and his grandparents, they always felt that he was special. When he was 12 the war started, a group of ghouls attacked his parents and grandparents. When hes raised his fist he noticed something strange, he felt cold. Suddenly, he blasted a huge chunk of ice right into the ghoul.He was soon drafted as soon as the government got information about him using his power. He was drafted in at the age of 12, and he's been at the war field for 7 years, a war "veteran". Extra Notes- Has a huge tattoos on his right arm, one for his loved ones. Always laughs into the battle field, people usually calls him crazy.
Perambulation
#166646106Monday, July 06, 2015 12:22 AM GMT

Nice CS. It can use some spelling checks, but otherwise checks out.
TheGamingCinema
#166646493Monday, July 06, 2015 12:27 AM GMT

(>sees rp (>is interested (>has to have bio (>leaves) Dont play the game,just die.I just want to see the community die.
Perambulation
#166647747Monday, July 06, 2015 12:40 AM GMT

Well, a short one really. One sentence if you really don't want one.
TheGamingCinema
#166647932Monday, July 06, 2015 12:42 AM GMT

(eh cant bother) Dont play the game,just die.I just want to see the community die.
Perambulation
#166648519Monday, July 06, 2015 12:47 AM GMT

Oh well
Danny07024
#166649247Monday, July 06, 2015 12:55 AM GMT

Daiki Thank goodness. We were safe here now. What was that? I can hear the thudding outside, presumably from the Ghouls. We needed to get out of here, or we would die here. "Hey, Luna. What is Commander Evan doing?" "An objective marker. It's the research team. I think we found them inside this building." Huh. I guess we can finish the SAR mission afterall.
Perambulation
#166659205Monday, July 06, 2015 2:48 AM GMT

(slight bump. anyone can join, pl0x?)
Perambulation
#166762324Tuesday, July 07, 2015 1:36 AM GMT

Evan The apartment was... almost the way I left it. The entire experience was surreal. I was home again, after seven years. This was where I lived for my entire childhood, and now I am back, as an adult. "Serenity, continue to scan for movement. We might bump into a Ghoul." My scanners were on high alert, and I cautiously stepped into my apartment room. The doors were completely broken in, so I carefully stepped in to avoid splinters. This was where the emergency beacon was located, but all I could see was my old playthings. At least, what was left of them. Why was Research Team Omega in here?
Perambulation
#166770622Tuesday, July 07, 2015 3:02 AM GMT

(no one interested? please join up~)
TheGamingCinema
#166865978Wednesday, July 08, 2015 12:47 AM GMT

Name Black Thomas (Nickname:Zero) Age 20 Appearance (detailed, so about 3 sentences) He pure black eyes.His skin is a bit tan,but not too much.He's quite thin,and taller than a usual person. Ability (General Powers description, with 3 specific attacks. List them here) Teleportation. Attacks: 1.To teleport around the enemy(ies) to confuse them,then attack from the behind. 2.To teleport all around the enemy,giving attacks in every direction.3.(cant think of one...will post one later.) Weaknesses: (At least 2 please) He is a tall target,making him somewhat easy to hit.2.While teleporting,he takes a few seconds,making him vunerable. ARMSYS Variant (Alpha, Beta, Gamma) Alpha. (thats the fast one right?) ARMSYS Appearance: (describe your ARMSYS suit, with minimum 3 sentences) His suit has 3 stripes,white,grey and black.The rest is mostly grey.The helmet is pointy with the same kinds of stripes on the back.Half of the front peice is the visor,which is tinted black. ARMSYS AI Name: (anything, as long as it isn't inappropriate) 0-130 (does this even matter) Custom Modules (up to 2) Spiked edges to the arm peices of the ARMSYS suit,useful for stabbing.Also,a dagger which he mainly uses. Bio (At least 5 sentences. Please be descriptive) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Other/Extra (notes for character) Nothing here... (kinda rushed this,so will have mistakes. maybe) Remember me?
Perambulation
#166866769Wednesday, July 08, 2015 12:55 AM GMT

Well, the CS will need to be cleaned up a bit. Can you choose a power that is not teleporting? I think I've got already 2 guys who chose that power.
TheGamingCinema
#166866921Wednesday, July 08, 2015 12:57 AM GMT

dammit the whole idea was ruined Remember me?
Perambulation
#166867139Wednesday, July 08, 2015 12:59 AM GMT

I'm sure you can find some other character. If possible, don't copy some character you found in a game :P
TheGamingCinema
#166867197Wednesday, July 08, 2015 1:00 AM GMT

b-b-but zero was badazz ZER0 IS LOVE ZER0 IS LIEF Remember me?
Perambulation
#166867553Wednesday, July 08, 2015 1:03 AM GMT

Well, are you interested or not?
TheGamingCinema
#166867835Wednesday, July 08, 2015 1:06 AM GMT

to be honest i already had that one character in mind im not bothering to make another character for this rp Remember me?