WhiteCrumpets
#165711974Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:33 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
jltom
#165712056Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:34 AM GMT

it should be free people deserve to get married where they want to get married
Kallibar
#165712306Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:37 AM GMT

If their is same gender marriage then some or most of the Christians would possibly go insane. As it is of right now, some Christians are without a doubt shunning and hating on people that they don't even know or barely know because of what they like, which is completely stupid. And since America's religion is a majority of Christians I think the state government should decide before some people literally start killing people for being the way they are.
Olethrus
#165712430Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:38 AM GMT

"before some people literally start killing people for being the way they are." this happens every day anyway with varying factors -The only Queen-
Gbronzed
#165712502Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:39 AM GMT

im calling it now, some crazy guy is going to shoot a lgbt couple or a group of them
NewbControl114
#165712822Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:43 AM GMT

I will say, Kallibar, that sounds like an incredulously uneducated standpoint The Constitution was formed with the intent of showing a separation between church and state, but also a freedom to practice religion freely. People won't start breaking the law and killing people, the media would jump on that immediately. National guard would crack down fast. The Supreme Court and the President both show same-gender marriage in the affirmative, under the 14th Amendment's Equal Protection clause. It won't be changed or overturned.
Valhalas
#165712861Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:43 AM GMT

The federal government should decide. I'll restate what I said on another thread. Most state which have banned samegender marriage have done so for religious purposes, because religion is prominent in those states. State constitutions and (and the U.S. constitution) were ratified at a time where religion was a prime aspect of life, so religion is included is emphasized in some state constitutions while the thought of 'marriage' in the time of the ratification of the U.S. constitution was ignored because the religion was the 'law of the land' and they believed it would stay that way regardless of the constitution. Now the U.S. has become more modern in terms of civil liberties.

of     1