of     1   

Finn102
#165872936Sunday, June 28, 2015 9:36 PM GMT

mom told me rent is due end of the month we gettin a two bedroom and sht been hard with her and my step dad kid so we separating but not after she got a beating it's sad i'm gonna try to be serious in my rap career fr fr don't sleep on me cop my mixtape when it releases, most of my updates gon be on twitter and instagram supoort a young boy out lookin out for his family. might drop out of thomas jefferson high school if i get more than a milli so i can look out for my moms, she and my bro the only family i got left my grandma almost dyin my uncle in australia my other uncle in netherlands smokin weed so i'm just sayin i need this support guys i love you and even though 99% of you won't like my music try your best to be open minded because im just doin my thing and doing what i like but ofc ur gonna hear some experimental crap and also some songs with the forumla of a radio hit stay tuned "2XX2" tha mixtape comin this summer if u live in the DMV come fwm let's collab hmu my number is two hundred and two, five hundred sixty nine, four thousand five hundred twenty three .
Finn102
#165873225Sunday, June 28, 2015 9:39 PM GMT

just reread it i sound uneducated but trust me i'm smart
JJFtw
#165873868Sunday, June 28, 2015 9:46 PM GMT

ur an eastern tranny how can it happen?
Finn102
#165873968Sunday, June 28, 2015 9:47 PM GMT

is papua new guinea eastern? and nah im not tranny

of     1