TurboMonkey25
#165922838Monday, June 29, 2015 6:07 AM GMT

"that's not a reason why post count should exist" it is a reason and if it isn't prove your point Because post counts are something you should brag about. Period. "not when there are botters and spammers everywhere, join date does that quite fine" it's an effort counter botters and spammers always get punished and your definition of spam is broken one or two word replies like "support" or "no support" aren't spam and are the most appropriate replies in many situations No they don't. "Not a reason for it to exist" again; it is and you didn't prove me wrong If the only thing that people post for is post count, then the quality of the forum decreases. Use your brain. that's the point of this thread "It's not supposed to be competitive" everything in life is competitive Not foruming. Foruming is for discussing and talking with other users "roblox is a game the forums are not" everything is a game if you decide to play it you should deal with how this community is young and likes to do things rapidly, we won't spend our time writing long and well thought posts when we can enjoy multiple topics at the same time faster and get more out of it Get what out of it? A huge post count? And then what? you can enjoy many different topics and write well written posts and get more out of it if you just stop spamming and posting rapidly. quality>quantity also, topics are also posted rapidly and without much thought so you can't get more out of that.
qdhxx
#165922954Monday, June 29, 2015 6:09 AM GMT

"botters and spammers never get punished" every bot i've ever seen got punished and if you see one alive then don't just stare at it, REPORT IT!! "read my reply x3" did "Ok? You can do that without post count." yes, you can type short replies even without post count, but people like OP would still complain that it makes their eyes bleed and that everyone should do srs bsns. RT, No Fun Allowed. 0% Fun, 100% Serious. Black Clothes and Real Talk. That One Girl At Work. Called the cops on me. Help me enter the Deep Web. mfw http://www.roblox.com/face-item?id=241134674 | Welcome home!
SilentSquads
#165922966Monday, June 29, 2015 6:09 AM GMT

I disagree, we should leave post count as it is a mature and formal way to view the amount of posts someone has done. These should remain in place as we believe they are not worth taking away. For that reason alone ROBLOX are not removing post count.
TurboMonkey25
#165923053Monday, June 29, 2015 6:10 AM GMT

TurboMonkey25
#165923213Monday, June 29, 2015 6:13 AM GMT

" I disagree, we should leave post count as it is a mature and formal way to view the amount of posts someone has done. These should remain in place as we believe they are not worth taking away. For that reason alone ROBLOX are not removing post count." I disagree, we should leave post count as it is not a mature and not a formal way to view the amount of posts someone has done. These shouldn't remain in place as we believe they are worth taking away. For that reason alone ROBLOX will remove post count.
qdhxx
#165923248Monday, June 29, 2015 6:13 AM GMT

"Because post counts are something you should brag about" truth "No they don't. " yes they are and again if you're gonna oppose me then explain yourself "If the only thing that people post for is post count, then the quality of the forum decreases" wrong, people post for online social interaction. if it were as you think it is everyone would be botting. "use your brain" tell that to mother she keeps biting "Not foruming. Foruming is for discussing and talking with other users" this very sophisticated debate we're having right now is very competitive "Get what out of it?" more fun and get more said, now rewrite your reply because you misunderstood the penetration jokes mfw http://www.roblox.com/face-item?id=241134674 | Welcome home!
xCrazyBlox
#165923256Monday, June 29, 2015 6:13 AM GMT

I like post count, just to see how much you knoi m8? But I don't go spamming random stuff.
kmaheynoway
#165923271Monday, June 29, 2015 6:13 AM GMT

>take this medal that if you look closer these lines mean "good for you" in chinese what? >experience matters they can replace it with something else, like forum join date. >i'm foruming for the social part of it, but I like post count very much, it's like an achievement. i can go bot there, but it won't be legit posts like the one I'm making rights now and it'd be boring Right, your subjective opinion. Some people don't care about legit posts. >competition is the best part of any game s-s-subjective opinion. Remind me how 'competition' is the best part in 'Fall 9999999 miles to free VIP!!!' >too bad, it was the most legit one since you want me to rebuttle this one anyways. Sure, the forum is a game, but games are not all competition. >they get punished anyways please, remind me of all of the terminated and banned botters.. oh wait. http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=80624889&PageIndex=1226 Yup, no banned botters here. >go to your dream forum, c&g, where everyone is serious and cold as ice, and you'll see what I mean. they all think so much before posting. they're the definition of LAME lmao i'm an rter and i hardly think before i post. Once again, this had NOTHING TO DO WITH POST COUNT. >IN YOUR FACE k am i right gentlemen?
HOTSHOT3013
#165923308Monday, June 29, 2015 6:14 AM GMT

no
qdhxx
#165923430Monday, June 29, 2015 6:16 AM GMT

I disagree, we should leave your mom as it is not a physically mature human and not just another person I had formally done. She shouldn't remain in place as we believe they she is worth taking away. For that reason alone ROBLOX will transport her into another cell. mfw http://www.roblox.com/face-item?id=241134674 | Welcome home!
kmaheynoway
#165923449Monday, June 29, 2015 6:16 AM GMT

>yes, you can type short replies even without post count, but people like OP would still complain that it makes their eyes bleed and that everyone should do srs bsns. RT, No Fun Allowed. 0% Fun, 100% Serious. Black Clothes and Real Talk. That One Girl At Work. Called the cops on me. Help me enter the Deep Web. Uhm what does post count have to do with seriousness?? OP is not complaining about short replies, he's complaining about post count. am i right gentlemen?
HOTSHOT3013
#165923592Monday, June 29, 2015 6:18 AM GMT

@OP no
Poppleworks
#165923655Monday, June 29, 2015 6:19 AM GMT

No support.
qdhxx
#165923903Monday, June 29, 2015 6:23 AM GMT

"what?" yes "hey can replace it with something else, like forum join date." both are equally important to understand experience "Right, your subjective opinion. Some people don't care about legit posts" i spoke for myself, and I spoke facts, and just as some people don't care about legit posts, I don't care about these people "Remind me how 'competition' is the best part in 'Fall 9999999 miles to free VIP!!" you and another person jump off at the same time and the first of you who touches the winners spawn wins epic bragging rights "Sure, the forum is a game, but games are not all competition" if you find a game that isn't competition, you're just not playing it right "ttp://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=80624889&PageIndex=1226" LOL right on the forum rules thread... ok these people are all alts and they don't even matter, nobody cares about them so why do you? the people OP complains about is the regular RTers who don't even bot (other than tefraz lel) "lmao i'm an rter and i hardly think before i post" makes you look like a hypocrite. defending post quality without even thinking before posting? " this had NOTHING TO DO WITH POST COUNT." yeah it was just a way to distract you while I secretly did your mum GET PENETRATED mfw http://www.roblox.com/face-item?id=241134674 | Welcome home!
TurboMonkey25
#165923994Monday, June 29, 2015 6:24 AM GMT

I said no spammers and botters don't always get punished. Proof higher up in the posts. Also, @all the no supporters unless you are going explain why you don't support, nobody with a brain will take your suggestion seriously.
qdhxx
#165924001Monday, June 29, 2015 6:24 AM GMT

"Uhm what does post count have to do with seriousness?? OP is not complaining about short replies, he's complaining about post count." he's complaining about post quality in general, and specifically about post count because he believes it hurts the quality of posts. he does not have a problem with the post count itself, it's not like he has a rare mental illness that makes him go crazy whenever he sees numbers! mfw http://www.roblox.com/face-item?id=241134674 | Welcome home!
TurboMonkey25
#165924083Monday, June 29, 2015 6:25 AM GMT

Done arguing... not letting this troll take it any further.
qdhxx
#165924084Monday, June 29, 2015 6:25 AM GMT

"all the no supporters explain yourself" at least they exist, unlike the yes supporters who only include you and this girl in their group mfw http://www.roblox.com/face-item?id=241134674 | Welcome home!
LickMetal
#165924122Monday, June 29, 2015 6:26 AM GMT

>His post count is irrelevant. In fact, I would say that since he has such a 'high' and 'braggable' post count, he should be more opposed to this idea than most of you. Is it now? I'm sorry but he said we could support or not support, I didn't support and I said why, I've got a valid point why I don't, he also had the guts to spam on another forum, informing us to go and support this. >If he had a choice, he would disable post count. It's not like he has an option here, mate. He wouldn't disable it, and how'd you know he would anyway?
qdhxx
#165924197Monday, June 29, 2015 6:27 AM GMT

"not letting this troll take it any further." "wow i'm losing and have no valid counterarguments left let's pretend to be cool and mature by calling them names but actually retreat" mfw http://www.roblox.com/face-item?id=241134674 | Welcome home!
TurboMonkey25
#165924240Monday, June 29, 2015 6:28 AM GMT

mad because you can't continue bye Lol
qdhxx
#165924286Monday, June 29, 2015 6:28 AM GMT

ironically this thread was yummy for my post count mfw http://www.roblox.com/face-item?id=241134674 | Welcome home!
HOTSHOT3013
#165924289Monday, June 29, 2015 6:28 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
qdhxx
#165924333Monday, June 29, 2015 6:29 AM GMT

bye accept my fr b0ss mfw http://www.roblox.com/face-item?id=241134674 | Welcome home!
TurboMonkey25
#165924370Monday, June 29, 2015 6:29 AM GMT

Sorry its significant, and you don't have a reason to not support. Cry about it.