of     1   

iEmmanuelEmenike
#165995082Monday, June 29, 2015 10:20 PM GMT

Keep dissin ice gang. Its just entertainment for us. [First Verse] Got my venom hissing against dis gang dissing and firing shots which are always missing till we reply back now we got there {A} wishing for forgiveness but we are not that forgiving but since were to busy killing and whipping and mixing and spitting we wont bother with you theres nothing you can do as it will go right through better go chew on that bamboo cause your fake crew belong in a zoo. cause your animals who sniff glue. must of had a big trip to start on the gang that freezes and pleases all its fans and give their enemies diseases like hypothermia, the common cold or a virus cause now your about to witness the ice at its finest spittin anywhere from LAN to wireless. so stay in silence and bow down to your highness. cause we run this game if you cant see that your eyeless. boy you need some lotion cause your skins at full dryness. might be dryness or hepatitis B. or C. What ever you want it to be. but please if you reply to me say something lovely or your added to the killing spree of thirty three thought i'd branch out in the game like a tree. instead im like a zombie infecting any hater and turning them into our most dedicated fans. so when they hold our their hands and scream to the highest of their glands only fan you got is just a stalker. your as boring as a 3 year olds game of soccer oh what a shocker cant reply to this well cry to this. this rap is better than any diss so one more bar before we eat your gang up like the shark from Jaws. Cyber you'll never be the man your mother was.
Cybertro
#166001804Monday, June 29, 2015 11:28 PM GMT

"Cyber you'll never be the man your mother was." >#6thGradeInsults You took an L as soon as you posted.
ChaseIsNotDead
#166004328Monday, June 29, 2015 11:53 PM GMT

http://genius.com/Wiz-khalifa-all-day-lyrics/ When John Cena is a better rapper than Emmanuel toplol

of     1