of     1   

OfChidori
#166000449Monday, June 29, 2015 11:14 PM GMT

My favorite poem: Fire and Ice By: Robert Lee Frost -Bullies See the girl you made fun for crying? Her mom is dying of cancer. See the guy you made fun of because of his scars? He fought for this country. See the girl you called fat? She is choking down Diet Pills. See the boy you pushed down? He is already being abused at home. See the girl you called ugly? She is putting tons of make up on hoping people would like her. Can't Face? Turn around. Can't stand me? Sit down. Think I'm trippin'? Tie my shoe. Don't be a bully and make people suicide like others have. I bet 99% won't copy and paste this but if you're that 1% you are a hero.
Gamefreak1109
#166004086Monday, June 29, 2015 11:50 PM GMT

https://twitter.com/frizza24IDFK/status/608731516542328833/photo/1
OfChidori
#166123743Wednesday, July 01, 2015 1:01 AM GMT

.3. Wow
kidjedi02
#166948735Wednesday, July 08, 2015 7:20 PM GMT

My favorite poem: Fire and Ice By: Robert Lee Frost -Bullies See the girl you made fun for crying? Her mom is dying of cancer. See the guy you made fun of because of his scars? He fought for this country. See the girl you called fat? She is choking down Diet Pills. See the boy you pushed down? He is already being abused at home. See the girl you called ugly? She is putting tons of make up on hoping people would like her. Can't Face? Turn around. Can't stand me? Sit down. Think I'm trippin'? Tie my shoe. Don't be a bully and make people suicide like others have. I bet 99% won't copy and paste this but if you're that 1% you are a hero. xD. You said to C and P.
FrisksDreams
#173527995Monday, September 07, 2015 10:54 AM GMT

My favorite poem: Fire and Ice By: Robert Lee Frost -Bullies See the girl you made fun for crying? Her mom is dying of cancer. See the guy you made fun of because of his scars? He fought for this country. See the girl you called fat? She is choking down Diet Pills. See the boy you pushed down? He is already being abused at home. See the girl you called ugly? She is putting tons of make up on hoping people would like her. Can't Face me? Turn around. Can't stand me? Sit down. Think I'm trippin'? Tie my shoe. Don't be a bully and make people suicide like others have. I bet 99% won't copy and paste this but if you're that 1% you are a hero.

of     1