of     1   

SuspiciousAmazement
#166190076Wednesday, July 01, 2015 5:51 PM GMT

Lemme hop in and kill ice gang for a minute. I step in on a verse and ice gang will need clinic. Our bars are fire and burn like they’re acidic. You guys are shallow like a puddle, your bars are cute but we don’t wanna cuddle. You can leave soon, ill send in a lyrical shuttle. I assure you the change to your record wont be subtle. Sorry ice gang but I got in because you left the door open. I lied I got in because the door was broken. I can tell the future and I see you’re [a]sses ch0kin’. I’m a lyrical miracle sent down from heaven Ice Gang I can see you ‘stressin. The fact you have a label passed 20 members is a blessin and the fact you have a few good rappers is not impressin. I just awoke you all from your sleep and I’m still ‘restin. B[] I just took you all to school and taught u a lesson. Am I bothering you with all the buttons I’m pressin? All you rappers weak and I don’t sympathize. I send you back down the creak cus you’re a fish and you’re the smallest size. Don’t poke a sleeping beast because the beast alive and you’re a fool if you forgot this beast and tried to put em’ aside Ice Gang you don’t wanna collide. Your very close to the ocean but you get swallowed up by the tide. B[] your competing against 3 great Records and N[] you better king us like we’re playing checkers. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SuspiciousAmazement
#166192358Wednesday, July 01, 2015 6:15 PM GMT

Bump!
Electrokitty64
#166323808Thursday, July 02, 2015 9:40 PM GMT

7/10!
XxKingOfWhackXx
#166324091Thursday, July 02, 2015 9:43 PM GMT

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn 200/10.

of     1