of     1   

darkshifter2013
#166303529Thursday, July 02, 2015 5:55 PM GMT

Hook: Gone off sending bricks, drop top Hennessy, add a few clips, party with few friends, park in the function, bass monsters with combustion, have the ghetto's speed in super cars, we're going hard by the sparks, day and night cut being fake we laced it, drive it like we stole it, spragga benz we controllin, last man's generation, new world's riderz, eternal production. (3x) Me):Verse 1: I'll get straight to this, real quick you feel right, pro-swiss and seem bright, blowing a cig@r3tt3, a communi$t thr3@t, I know you hate but before "I object to your honor" you want thunder, I steal that thunder and make it shine, over dose art work before using it as a master piece, hot lines in the spotlights, I cope dat nine before air police, now if this a diss, I'd be made of steel while you slipping off grease, have Mickey Mouse hopping the fence, few bigger strikes when the world larger, you'll be a country cowboy's next $t3v3 Rog3r$, engage a new plan, we call em categorizers, Australian white kids with rhythm, hell I'm stuck in the trap, open up Vo Nguyen Gap$, cheat engines and they conglomerates, oxygen at home while eating can of food, mutagen Croton-on-Hud$on, on them wagons with D-R-O's, D-Lyricalized Rightful O's, bust wit me I got an entire crew running shows. Hook: Gone off sending bricks, drop top Hennessy, add a few clips, party with few friends, park in the function, bass monsters with combustion, have the ghetto's speed in super cars, we're going hard by the sparks, day and night cut being fake we laced it, drive it like we stole it, spragga benz we controllin, last man's generation, new world's riderz, eternal production. (3x) Bars N Clips: Running the shows, we never been caught, the age of them gun powder plots, I have beast in me running fast, I'm put on the spot, eternal production you know that never rots, time from time, you want to get great, no hobo's and random $h7t sped late, no looking out for dead space, no finding long lost relatives who don't know the true definition of seeking grace, I've been through monstrosity on earth, engraved waves, plated underground kings with mirth, bringing revenge since birth. Look at me now, I seein quick looks, bike rode on a road, I know what it looks like to get pro, stand and glare at Colorado, Vi$e Ver$@, no ego just a sample of prada, edge of a collapsing savanna, have it on the news, it gets popular than Mike Jones, have wpm in the setting while you crash land on a microphone, on the microphone you lose control, heh, thats funny cause I'm losing control, run down south I'm struck with lightning, I'ma viper with a poisonous bite I got no soul. Hook: Gone off sending bricks, drop top Hennessy, add a few clips, party with few friends, park in the function, bass monsters with combustion, have the ghetto's speed in super cars, we're going hard by the sparks, day and night cut being fake we laced it, drive it like we stole it, spragga benz we controllin, last man's generation, new world's riderz, eternal production. (3x) DJ808POPPINMETAL: I've been in this game with that 808, my tip is I get no fear, my boyz here, always having that ku$h in the air, guess it makes 2015 my year, few of us always got broke but that never stopped us, have a whole community that's always bust us, broke nuts, flows hot I guess I'm using blades to hit scums, party at the function, so boss in the eyes its some whirl winds, don't get it twisted cause late at night we sneak out our houses, girls in them night gowns leaving me spouses, I take a tip to be fresh scoring my ounces, brave crossing rivers like moses, I'm such a freak with a ladies man, she was gothic, only music she listened to was mine, my rhymes are lighted fire on torches, she liked it when I make her sp3zz on a f()rk l+ft, R3d Ey3$ on classical tracks, she knew what I did before we hit the bed, it never ended bad, she was an ally cat that found the function, now that was when errbody was making a vibe into the moment. Hook: Gone off sending bricks, drop top Hennessy, add a few clips, party with few friends, park in the function, bass monsters with combustion, have the ghetto's speed in super cars, we're going hard by the sparks, day and night cut being fake we laced it, drive it like we stole it, spragga benz we controllin, last man's generation, new world's riderz, eternal production. (3x) Dead Blazor: Slinged with bling, I'm about to kill it, realness on the back drops of hookin, stare at that horizon, group of misfiets and couple black races with Benjamins, lost in a trend, reason why I rap, reason why I clash, reason why I party with pulling the trigga is cause I got so much lines that get gats, have me riding in a bently, post pone recordings I make weekly, puffin n die out with some bacon, its not breakfast though, sit on the sofa and drink a Coke, think and choke, anchor links connecting a chick who falls out to emo and smoke, sorry, my bars lately, I apologize, I apologize I have this state of mind, state of mind I'm blessed with, crack heads begging for me to stay as a myth, sharp with some chainsaws like FrEddy was a dark lord, a sith.
deadblazor
#166321655Thursday, July 02, 2015 9:16 PM GMT

Not going to forget this song.

of     1