of     1   

badboy5d
#166478260Saturday, July 04, 2015 7:16 AM GMT

[Hook] I Flag out Black & Blue for Carolina Panthers (2x) I Own You (2x) I Get Money (2x) I always win and get lot's of [B] (2x) [B] Better Have My Money (2x) [Verse A] [B] Better Have My Money...... I always win all the time.... I keep getting money, Like I'm rich, I always win money Than a [F] [B] [A] quitter Lebron James, People thinks I'm the bad guy, [F] you I flag out Black & Blue for Carolina Panthers.... Black & Blue Panthers nation, [B] I got all money, Hollywood Money, I never lose, [B] give me your Money, Money for life because, [Chorus B] I Own you... I always win, I Own you, Your nothing, Your my [B].... You better have my Money, You think that your gonna knock me from the top Nope, I keep balling all over the world because, I Own you.... I Own you, [B]es better Have My Money.... [Hook] I Flag out Black & Blue for Carolina Panthers (2x) I Own You (2x) I Get Money (2x) I always win and get lot's of [B] (2x) [B] Better Have My Money (2x) [Verse A] B] Better Have My Money...... I always win all the time.... I keep getting money, Like I'm rich, I always win money Than a [F] [B] [A] quitter Lebron James, People thinks I'm the bad guy, [F] you I flag out Black & Blue for Carolina Panthers.... Black & Blue Panthers nation, [B] I got all money, Hollywood Money, I never lose, [B] give me your Money.... I keep Balling all over the world than your poor [B] A$$ [Chorus B] I Own you... I always win, I Own you, Your nothing, Your my [B].... You better have my Money, You think that your gonna knock me from the top Nope, I keep balling all over the world because, I Own you.... I Own you, [B]es better Have My Money.... [Hook] I Flag out Black & Blue for Carolina Panthers (2x) I Own You (2x) I Get Money (2x) I always win and get lot's of [B] (2x) [B] Better Have My Money (2x) I Always be rich than LeBron James, All you Haters can't ballin like me because, I'm a Pimp and I Owned you. (C) Radix & Hustle Central Records 2015, All Rights Reserved From The Album: Walk Alone 2015 http://www.roblox.com/Album-Walk-Alone-2015-item?id=264033893 Album Release: July 12, 2015 HAPPY 4th OF JULY...
Chichland
#166501217Saturday, July 04, 2015 3:49 PM GMT

terrible js. Feedback or no? 4/10
sangyourrefrain
#166503532Saturday, July 04, 2015 4:16 PM GMT

I Always be rich than LeBron James, All you Haters can't ballin like me because, I'm a Pimp and I Owned you.'? what is this drivel
DigitsGod
#166514118Saturday, July 04, 2015 6:10 PM GMT

Zemalf22
#166533556Saturday, July 04, 2015 9:17 PM GMT

he cannot be saved, its too late

of     1