of     1   

lebron6dunk
#166508732Saturday, July 04, 2015 5:12 PM GMT

======================================================== COVER: http://gyazo.com/95eefc68ae1f411ce62db56db77a8713 ======================================================== ======================= OWC ======================= Millikan Rams: 3-4 (5-2 - if Lordjallace Active) - Based on what I heard... LordJallce might not be active this season (knowing how inactive Lordjallace can really get I wouldn't be surprised if he plays 2 games then split) making Shaun4905 the starting QB. I've seen Shaun QB a bit and I'm not sold on him leading Rams to a playoff push especially with the OWC curse upon them but I have been wrong about shaun4905 in the past so I wouldn't be surprised if he does good things. ======================= Barton Bruisers: 1-6 - This team would be at the bottom if not for Greats and Sunbirds looking much worse. I don't think this team will make much noise this season so don't expect much from them. They don't have a QB (that I at least know of). Jasonwalkerxxvi/hunk or w.e he changes his name to will really be put to the test because Bruiser lost everyone that made even a remote impact on the S6 Bruisers team. ======================= Dansville Ducks: 6-1 (5-2 If Lord, Mack Are Active) - What?! 6-1? But Prowling is suspended!1 k? calm down.. It only 2 weeks. They play Sunbirds which is a W then the Spartans which can go either way. They have a top 2 RB in Arnie who is good enough to carry the load on offense. Their Defense is why I have them at 6-1. With Mack and Lordjallace being a big question mark there isn't much QB who can really expose their Defense in the OWC. ======================= RedCliff Raiders: 1-6 (0-7) - Before writing this I thought this team would be a 2-5 or 3-4 team. Then I found out they lost Epicben to FFC and their talent is just as bad as sunbirds. So that 2/3 thing you need to be a playoff team or at least a 3 win team. Honestly this team could get more then 1 win because there is at least 3 other teams in the same position thats low on Talent, No legitimate QB, and unproven HCs. ======================= Saxon Sunbirds: 1-6 (0-7) This team had a bright future then Gorten got fired now this team is in rebuilding mode and it not looking to good. To be honest, I had this team going 0-7 there is 0 Notable players besides Rebootz who is barely notable himself but the reason I have them at 1 win is because there is at least 4 other teams that has almost as bad a roster and who knows? someone could emerge as a game charger. ======================= Roblox Warriors: 3-4 (5-2 If Mack Active) - This team would be a 5 maybe 6 win team but Mack has said countless amount of times he gonna be inactive this season although I wouldn't completely bank on that as much as I would on Lordjallace being inactive. With out MrMack and this team is probably a 2 win team (Well maybe 3 this season since they have a better roster then more then half of the teams in the OWC.) So I gave them a record with the thought of Mack missing a couple games. ======================= Corinth Spartans: 5-2 - At this point with everyone have crazy QB situations the only team with some stability at QB will be the Spartans. Prowling is suspended, Lord and mack could be inactive, Shaun has a little bit of experience, and the rest just don't have a legitimate QB. Hiipowers isn't a player who can carry a bad team to playoffs but what he can do is play good with good players which the spartans have. ======================= Canton Greats: 2-5 (Can easily be 1-6) Most people have this team going 0-7. Not So. Out of the maybe 3 other team with shaky QB position Greats looks in good shape. They have FutureSherman who has some exp at QB and a veteran QB in Letruce who could probably have a lot more success in the OWC which is weak this season. ======================= OEC ======================= Rockford Raptors: 5-2 - This team lost a good some of nice players but their core is still intact. Not To sure about a repeat though. I will say I don't think teams will be able to keep up with them scoring wise that is why OP Dive being back was huge. ======================= Florida FireCats: 5-2 - Mack been on FFC since Travel was the only football on roblox. Now he is gone and you would think this team would be going 0-7 after Mack departure but (somehow) Mallard form a VB contender and (somehow) Convinced long time Punishers faithful to dress in blue and black on Saturdays/Sundays. FFC looking up. ======================= Pemberley Punishers: 1-6 (3-4 - Read Description) - Damn cuhhh. They cleared it on that boy Oath. That is what I thought a couple days ago.. It looked destined for Punishers to miss the playoffs for the first time but Suddenly after things when sour at Panthers (AGAIN!) Punisher find themselves with Bunglest but he won't be available till Week 5. "Well Lebron if they have Bunglest back why do you still have them at 1-6?" Simple.. After Bunglest return from suspension they play Raptors followed by FFC, and capping it off with the Snowhawks. Thats 3/3 of the top 3 teams I'm predicting in S7 (record wise). Not to mention Punisher Roster without Bunglest is just about as bad as Raiders rosters. So when Bunglest comes back he will have almost nothing to work with (most likely) vs the OEC best teams. ======================= Korblox Snowhawks: 3-4 - I have them at 3-4 because of Panthers QB situation. I think this team is good enough to be the 3rd place team but I don't think their are the 3rd best team. ======================= Roblox Panthers: 3-4 (4-3 - If Fred QB) - Just Hurry up and make Fred Man QB already. Derpy didn't pan out plus he is suspended. A couple days before this team look like a 5-2 team but suddenly they lost Bunglest, Fred got suspended for Week 1 (Lucky it against the Punishers). Derpy was suspended for 4 weeks.. So for Week 1 it the Ryanboo show *gulp* ======================= Rektshire Rattlers: 3-4 It seems flamingmushi has gotten the interest to play OFL again but for how long? This team won't be a push over as they have a good some of that Rams S7 roster going there. PD being suspension is a blow but I think the team can manage. ======================= Americans Joston Jackrabbits: 1-6 Like the Greats, Bruisers, and Raiders this team just has a big question mark at QB and with the OEC being as good as it is this season It will only hurt their chances of making the playoffs ======================= Highland Huskies: 0-7 ======================= Huskies are just the Huskies. Fr00b is there but even so if they have no passing game then fr00b won't be as effective because team will just stack the LOS and blitz. Fr00b is good enough to win a game in the touch OEC but I can't see who they'll beat maybe Joston or punishers is there only windows for snagging a victory this season. ======================= Pre Season All Americans ========================== These are player who based on Roster, teams style of play, look primed to have a big seasons. QB: Matthew1126 - Raptors, No.6 RB: Fr00bl00ps - Huskies, No.1 WR: Galaxysupernova - Raptors, No.22 WR: Sweggbertz - FFC, No.32 WR: VVikipedia - Warriors, No.6 WR: Mcpatty - Rams, No.87 C: Cuuz - FFC, No.75 DE: JJSwattable - Rams, No.99 DE: Yungjustin - Ducks, No.94 DB: Shaun4905 - Rams, No.31 DB: Kakuja - Raptors, No.0 DB: Fiexing - Panthers, No.5 DB: NightTrain - Raptors, No.25 DB: Fred man - Panthers, No.1 ======================================================== COVER: http://gyazo.com/95eefc68ae1f411ce62db56db77a8713 ======================================================== Enjoy

of     1