of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Pruz
#166650884Monday, July 06, 2015 1:12 AM GMT

The Mole (RP) MOLE: noun A spy (a double agent) who establishes a cover long before beginning espionage. Our story begins in a California desert. Strangers set off on a 28 day journey that will take them over 15,000 miles, through four countries on two continents. Each destination brings a new test to the players. Each test they pass adds money to a group pot that only one player will win, and could grow up to one million dollars. But one of the ten players is a mole. A double agent, working for us, to sabotage the group's efforts by preventing them from the test. No one knows who the mole is, so no one knows whom they can trust. Not all of them will complete the journey, because every few days, there's a quiz about the mole. With questions like: Is the mole male or female? How old is the mole? Even, what did the mole have for breakfast. The player who scores the lowest on the quiz is executed, and must leave the game immediately. It is a simple game. The observant expose the mole, and claim the money. Each player has a strategy, but only one will win. The one who correctly answers the question: Who is the mole? PERSONAL INFO: (PM IT TO PRUZ AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT; DO NOT POST) Name, Age, Height, (inches.) High School Class Of, (year) Siblings, (if any) Shoe Size, Birth State, Times Heart's Been Broken, Pets, Fears, Ability Statistics Mental Strength: Helps your character solve brain teaser like challenges Physical Strength: Helps your character solve physical challenges Psychological Strength: Helps your character get over psychological blocks such as fears You start with 3 points in each category. You can shuffle them as you wish, but to add a point to one category, you must remove one from another. Rules This is based off of a gameshow in modern day real life. Which means you're a normal human being. Remember to be social. When you suspect someone of being the mole, you need to find out more about them in order to pass the test. The best way to do that is to strike up friendly conversation. Plus, don't be suspicious. That just makes you easier to detect as the mole. Don't PM everyone to find out who's the mole and who isn't. It ruins the whole point of this. Just have fun and remember it's only a game. /ONLY A GAME/ Bwahahahahaha. Keep any mature subjects to a minimum. That includes profanity, certain subjects, and romance. Remember, you can't trust anyone. Especially not the pretty girl! You've given us your stats. Stick to them. If you gave your character a low Physical Strength rating, you can't have them scale a vertical wall with no problem. Grammar. Enough said. Your character has a very high chance of getting 'kicked off the show'. If it happens, accept it and move on. No whining. However, during Reunion, you may come back and observe the Finale! Credit Pruz - Owner of the RP Platypus73 - Helped a lot Pickachugirl - Did barely anything jailbreak952 - added his name to the list Englandish - Did a few stuff, not much Character Sheet Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Bio: Appearance: Items in Luggage: Stats: (You will be PM'ed if you're the Mole. If you're not PM'ed, you aren't the Mole.)
PickachuGirl
#166650927Monday, July 06, 2015 1:13 AM GMT

marked
TQBF1
#166727069Monday, July 06, 2015 7:42 PM GMT

Marked. <:D
TQBF1
#167452706Monday, July 13, 2015 5:09 PM GMT

Name: Tyler (Talon) Shaw Age: 26 Gender: M Personality: A determined guy who takes almost everything not seriously. Bio: Pertaining to this show, he takes almost everything as a challenge and competes against himself to finish it. This usually conflicts with others but usually in a good way. Usually refers to himself as "The Talon" because of his past experience with rock climbing. He fell off halfway through and just as he was falling back down he cut his hand and fractured his skull. He then caught himself back on the edge of the cliff. He has gotten stitches in the hospital and the doctor has said that the damages didn't cause much change in him and that it caused a high sensitivity around that area of the skull and that Tyler wouldn't have survived if he hadn't hung onto the cliff and hit the ground. Appearance: He has brown wavy hair. He has brown eyes and wears blue jeans. He wears tee shirts usually or short sleeved shirts. He has no visible facial hair. He wears sunglasses. Of course he has slightly visible stitches in his head. Items in Luggage: His clothes, towels, shampoo, conditioner, an amulet of his daughter, a sketchpad, pencils, and a can of black spray paint. Stats: •• Me •• Ph • Ps
Pruz
#167456086Monday, July 13, 2015 5:45 PM GMT

Accepted.
Pruz
#167471728Monday, July 13, 2015 8:31 PM GMT

I'm not sure if I should base the host on Season 1, 2, or create my own variation.
ughbubs
#167477273Monday, July 13, 2015 9:26 PM GMT

mark me :D ~The Creepiest Guy on ATR~
Pruz
#167489074Monday, July 13, 2015 11:27 PM GMT

And, as I had forgot to mention as well, confessions should be given to me via. private message. Just so others don't know.
Pruz
#167603644Wednesday, July 15, 2015 12:31 AM GMT

And of course anything written in your journals.
Pruz
#179380133Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:24 AM GMT

Reviving this because why not?
PurringThunder
#179381287Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:44 AM GMT

Interesting.
wolfboy791
#179381400Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:46 AM GMT

Can i join?
coIdplayy
#179381425Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:46 AM GMT

mark me Name, Age: 17 Height: 66 inches High School Class Year: Junior Siblings: No Shoe Size: 7 [regular shoes] 7 1/2 [heels and formal things] Birth State: I don't know what this means Times Heart's Been Broken: I don't know what this means either Pets: A genetically modified beagle named Banjo that can last without food/water longer [unless you don't want that, then just a plain beagle named banjo] Fears: Weird noises, big spiders, snakes
Pruz
#179381444Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:46 AM GMT

Sure.
coIdplayy
#179381488Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:47 AM GMT

forgot the name Name: Kayla Jolson
Pruz
#179381610Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:49 AM GMT

You know, you were supposed to pm that to me, right?
coIdplayy
#179381718Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:50 AM GMT

there
Pruz
#179381802Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:52 AM GMT

And then the character sheet portion is what you're supposed to post here, and then you're set.
coIdplayy
#179382916Thursday, December 10, 2015 1:11 AM GMT

Name: Kayla Jolson Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Hip, quiet, serious but at the same time fun, violent in threats, calm, distracted sometimes. Bio: Grew up in New York, she had a nice and quiet life. When she was 9, they moved cross country to Colorado, where they learned how to ski and go through the longer and harder winter. When she was 13, she then moved again back to New York in their old home, and that's where she currently is. When she was 17, she looked at a gameshow and decided to apply. Appearance: Black hair with blue highlights about as long as the waist, she is thin for her age, and Items in Luggage: Dead phone, a stuffed dog, 3 water bottles, 2 can of beans. Stats: 2 points in Mental, 1 point in Physical, 2 points in Psychological.
Mystiquettic
#179384631Thursday, December 10, 2015 1:39 AM GMT

Name: Juvia Lockser (Sorry, these Fairy Tail References will only last up to appearance. Sooooooo literally everything) Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, Lonely (Child Times). Moody, easily agitated, Easily Envious. Able to endure every insult sent flying her way, due to being teased a lot in her younger ages. Bio: As a young child, she was teased all the time about her naturally blue hair. She rarely made friends, but she learned to endure it and send witty comebacks flying the other children's way. Appearance: Blue hair just past her shoulders, purple shawl with fur on the edge, blue dress with 4 golden buttons, black high-heeled boots. Items in Luggage: Phone with 89% Battery, A few batteries, 2 Water Bottles, A Can of Tuna, a stick, and a half-full first aid kit. Stats: 1 Point in Mental, 2 Points in Physical, 2 Points in Psychological.
PickachuGirl
#179385064Thursday, December 10, 2015 1:46 AM GMT

sorry pruz i forgot to put up a character ill do it soon
Pruz
#179385902Thursday, December 10, 2015 1:59 AM GMT

Alright.
Pruz
#179391694Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:49 AM GMT

TheRanRanRu
#179393485Thursday, December 10, 2015 4:31 AM GMT

Marked.
LeBlaster200
#179394873Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:08 AM GMT

Character Sheet Name: Victor Le Age: 29 Gender: M Personality: Victor is the kind of, "Think First, Do Nothing, Act Later," guy. Bio: You are nothing compared to the world, that's what Victor always thought, ever since that day. He grew up in an average lifestyle, but he strived for more. Victor strived to do better than all of his friends and classmates. It payed off too, he earned a nice partial scholarship to a great college. Victor still was able to go through college alright, but he realized one thing, you could never be the best, no matter how hard you try. The people at the top, stay at the top. The people below, stay below. There are few exceptions, but Victor knew he wasn't one of them. It was all because of one incident that occurred. It was when Victor was able to meet the most powerful man on the face of the Earth, (name of powerful person). That man broke Victor's esteem and everything. Then, Victor heard of this, and decided to take another crack at getting to the top. Victor still highly doubts himself, but he does want to win. Appearance: Victor has a bit of a scrawny build. He stands at a bit of an average height. He wears thick glasses. He normally wears cargo shorts and t-shirts. Items in Luggage: Clothes, A Couple Packs of Ramen, Normal Toiletries, A Laptop, A Few Bottles of Water, A Phone Stats: Mental Strength: 4 Physical Strength: 2 Psychological Strength: 3

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right