of     1   

BarsNClips
#166823383Tuesday, July 07, 2015 5:39 PM GMT

Hook: Popping sixteens, nine to five in the weeks, Composition C's planted, best we head up to where gxngsters are standed, runners be blasted, front and back we going in, take-over with more hits, take-over with more bars, take-over with more blitz, front and back we just went in. Verse [1] All of it was murdering intellects, switched up every text, ppl lost they mind like they had to shine, just like the rest, they plagiarize and still consult the best, now I'm here, in my room with kush in the air, see how tight this game was, how can you be fair, played on, I wasn't alone on ones, see how you wanna make a statement, many attempts persuasive, performative, affirmative locked in the system, a hells gate, not much wisdom, life embraced, it was upon existence, these bars I was born with, these bars you fall with, these bars you mess with, these bars, call it quits struck to the dirt, wrecked up crews into cyphers, how is that your main work? I'm always payed first, you slay earth, I'm where grace is mirth, upon laughter, dizzy with a coke bottle, Ms. Motley, don't judge me, don't hate me, I was born this way, its a maniac maniacally worthy, Ice Gxng where I'll be, diamonds and rings, gun shots and still no bling, swerving on drinks, who you are is what makes you, no family film recorded grattitude, judge of the lost, cant even take a lost, gifted vocabulary of a mob, mind of a weapon, but not a rap god fool, king of swagga in the booth, picture of Micheal Myers with a mustache, Pablo Picasso in the living room. Hook: Popping sixteens, nine to five in the weeks, Composition C's planted, best we head up to where gxngsters are standed, runners be blasted, front and back we going in, take-over with more hits, take-over with more bars, take-over with more blitz, front and back we just went in. Verse [2] Too many times, think of a rhyme on clips, bang bang pow in beamers, bass monster with the fever, loyal as a child, Luna's fan place on the Hub or Cartoon Network, I understand I just over board, having these bars body imp3dim3nts, money along with this galore, rock in college or he elementary, later have his jaw broke in cemeteries, rise of zombies, underground like this was a virtual apocalypse on a PS3, I'm done with this a wrap, its about when I'm out and say peace. Hook: Popping sixteens, nine to five in the weeks, Composition C's planted, best we head up to where gxngsters are standed, runners be blasted, front and back we going in, take-over with more hits, take-over with more bars, take-over with more blitz, front and back we just went in.
Consal
#166824653Tuesday, July 07, 2015 5:54 PM GMT

you know your little friends moved to a different forum right
TheUnknownZodiac
#166825815Tuesday, July 07, 2015 6:07 PM GMT

http://rorap.proboards.com/

of     1