randomcup
#166884985Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:43 AM GMT

half of pl was using sword glitching MOOOO
TPR509
#166885105Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:45 AM GMT

Who sent all of the babies to fight?
Hyakintots
#166885167Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:45 AM GMT

this is the only other reply I'm making to this thread ""I'm going to bring the hammer down on you horrible" Wow, I totally regret saying anything now. Lol tl;dr: We beat Prime Legion easily two times prior, they update their base, suddenly starts winning, call them out on it, LordLancer lies through his teeth, makes thread on C&G, thinks I care." - Your ego is larger than this earth. "tl;dr Please explain how our "ego" is so large." - I personally am assuming that it is because you believe yourselves "gods" among virtual mortals on ROBLOX. I am basing this assumption off of the fact that you do not believe that anything you say or think can be wrong in any way whatsoever, but rather assume that everyone who thinks something different than what you think is automatically a complete moron and should be "shunned" or made fun of extensively. - Also, I am basing this off of the fact that you cannot accept defeat in any form, but rather come up with every possible excuse you can to explain why you are losing. From our supposed admin abuse, to our "unfair updates" to the fort (where the only update we did was remove someone from the admin list and make it so extra raiders can get in the raid [how unfair of us!]), you cannot accept that you are not better than everyone and everything else. "Instead of raiding us to prove how superior his group is, he says he's going to bring hell to our group, by making a long statement on C&G? Prime Legion - Every bad clan these days 10/10" - Yes, because it's gathering a group of people to "raid" another group of people on a video game for 12 year olds that makes someone one person superior to another. totally. - And, if you believe fair high ranks, a fair fort, and respectful members (for the most part) a bad clan, then we are indeed 12/10 bad. "@Hyakinthos, we are the ultimate edgelords. Don't get cut." - No kidding. "This is a sorry attempt. You clearly don't know the meaning of loyalty and honor. Let me explain them for you. Loyalty; is an undying allegiance to a specific other or thing. Honor; Is high respect and recognition to one another. And discipline? Please come to one of our training's some time." - Let's see, loyalty. I really have no way of judging your personal loyalty nor that of your fellows, so I'll let that slide on by. - Your honor, hahahaha. Yes, because when two groups are having a friendly skirmish, it is "honorable" to then begin to claim we made unfair updates to our fort, and that we are abusing everything we possibly clan, to beat you. again, totally. - Your discipline, well if your owner and 2iC are any example as to how disciplined you are, then your group is doomed. Acting disciplined during a training is cool. That's really all it is, though. Acting disciplined against/around other people, that's where it counts. And, well, you were weighed and found wanting. If you cannot conduct yourselves appropriately around other people, but only when you are around like-minded individuals, you have no place in this world. "Moo" x 50 - Moo. "We aren't emo nor uptight, There are many groups that are black and red, doesn't mean we cut ourselves and hate the world. I am in CoW and I've gotta say one thing to you. Moo." - But you're a frog, not a cow. Go away, child. That sums it up, feel free to flame me all you wish. Try your bests insults, I can promise you I won't cry... a lot.
Catucus
#166885200Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:46 AM GMT

heil
TheOriginalElmerz
#166885340Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:47 AM GMT

not reading all of that hyak rekt tho
RhythmPluto
#166885350Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:47 AM GMT

lmao "This is your motto "Loyalty, discipline, honor, and respect". You lack all four." lord destroyed u guise reg is fake1
SinisterHades
#166885558Wednesday, July 08, 2015 3:49 AM GMT

Eww, Prime legion? Nothing but shaggies. Only reason you won at scorpio cause server was full an most your shaggies flooded it which was funny. Lol,we managed to get terminal 3 times which was funny after being outnumbered.
Horrible4
#166887046Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:04 AM GMT

You're a Canadian, nobody cares. TGI has beaten us, you didn't beat us. You instead choose to bring this to the forum because you didn't want to fight on fair land. Seriously? A free modeled terminal? One that's not even scripted to say "YOU WIN" after 1200 seconds? You're pretty quick to change between "this is just a game" and "this is how the real world is" (no, I'm not quoting you, but assuming what you were saying like you did). First, you say "because it's gathering a group of people to "raid" another group of people on a video game for 12 year olds that makes someone one person superior to another. totally.", but then you proceed to contradict what you're saying: "If you cannot conduct yourselves appropriately around other people, but only when you are around like-minded individuals, you have no place in this world." Yea, because acting appropriately on a video game for 12 years olds counts for something outside of ROBLOX. Also, your leader made a long post on here to "bring hell down on me". That's a little serious for a video game for 12 years olds, ain't it? How can you assume our leader is an example of our discipline if you're never even spoken to him? I also find it ironic that you're saying this, since your leader doesn't fall far from how our members act as well. At least my members have the decency to remain silent towards yours during raids. Everything you say is either contradicting to what you've previously stated, or hypocritical. Let's keep this on the field next time. Shall we? I know your real skill, my members who have dominated you at your base two times before know your real skill. If you're confident that you have improved. You're more than welcome to raid. So far, all you and your leader have managed to prove is that you don't know how to make a compelling statement or build your own base and to make it fair for both teams. I never said you guys DID put in scripts, it just seems too coincidental (maybe I implied it, but that wasn't my intention).
TheOriginalElmerz
#166887054Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:04 AM GMT

k
Hort0
#166887713Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:10 AM GMT

I think I'll leave most of that to Hyakinthos. Though... "loyalty" is not always what it's talked up to be. I think you should first be loyal to your mind, and yourself. If the group you find yourself in, in RL or Online, makes choices that you cannot settle with. Then the goal should be to change them, and better the group. Or... leave it. Loyalty, is NOT betraying your own heart. Or choosing to be ignorant to your own fair judgement, when you know your group is at the wrong. I was not around for the things that took place. However, I will openly admit when I am wrong. And I grantee you, Prime Legion doesn't have the time, nor the need for underhanded tricks. __ __ __ I trust my members. I have no reason not to. There is a reason that I prefer, at our trainings for instance, to leave my members unprotected on the line while we are all lined up. I do this, because I know that my members will not strike out at one another. I won't lie, we tend to have new people that join, and make the mistake. However I have yet to see any longstanding Prime Legion member do so. We do... get very passionate about our members. And about our group. Why shouldn't we? I know it's a game. And it doesn't make us ignorantly proud. We worked at a goal. And, even though we don't always make it. The only thing that matters is... what you make of it. And sometimes, the only thing we gain is the knowledge that we aren't alone in the battle. So, throw whatever words you wish at us. And I can't promise that my members won't get 'snarky'. We love our group just as much as you do yours. Because, trust me. I know that you can't promise that all your members will follow your motto.
TPR509
#166888411Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:17 AM GMT

"That sums it up, feel free to flame me all you wish. Try your bests insults, I can promise you I won't cry... a lot." >meaning he is still cry, just not a lot
Horrible4
#166888581Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:18 AM GMT

@Hort0, your words would have merit, if your leader hadn't created this thread in the first place to "call us out". I agree with most that you say, but if you read what I said, it just all turns back to being a contradicting statement. Because we only threw words at you because you threw words at us. I don't believe anything that you say if you follow a leader that wants to instigate this in a public place simply to "bring hell down on you". You have to trust somebody to be betrayed. Who knows, one of your most loyal members could be a spy. Just waiting for the right moment to bring you down. "And I grantee you, Prime Legion doesn't have the time, nor the need for underhanded tricks." Your leader and a couple of high ranks dressed up in full grey to camouflage themselves into the environment. Your "prideful" high ranks won't even wear their uniform because it gives them an advantage. Perhaps your members aren't as trustworthy or proud as you think?
Hort0
#166888630Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:19 AM GMT

With all my above said. I will not deny that plenty of things said here are, and will be, unneeded, and uncalled for. I also do not deny that I am bias to Prime Legion. Not having worked with the group we oppose now. Anything I say against them would be meaningless. Simply because I do not know them. Instead, I only wish to say that, for the ones that have... If there is a reason for LordLancer to make such a post, he has not yet proven to be wrong in my knowledge. Thus, I would openly stand with my leader. Is this blind trust? Maybe.
Horrible4
#166888843Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:21 AM GMT

@Hort0, I think you missed the part where I said they left their uniforms that you say there are so PROUD of to give themselves an advantage.
Hyakintots
#166888857Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:21 AM GMT

I realize I said that I wouldn't post again, but oh man does this last post just make me laugh. Let's see what's wrong in here, shall we? "You're a Canadian, nobody cares. - Yep, this is on a great start to being "disciplined" and mature. totally. TGI has beaten us, you didn't beat us. You instead choose to bring this to the forum because you didn't want to fight on fair land. Seriously? A free modeled terminal? One that's not even scripted to say "YOU WIN" after 1200 seconds? - Yes, at that fort we have a free model terminal. Ask anyone, they'll say it is. Big deal. Everything else is hand build by Lancer, or scripted by Lancer/ZeeThree. That and I think the water are the only freemodels. and yes, text popping up going "you win" sure is state of the art technology, and VERY vital to all raids. You're pretty quick to change between "this is just a game" and "this is how the real world is" (no, I'm not quoting you, but assuming what you were saying like you did). First, you say "because it's gathering a group of people to "raid" another group of people on a video game for 12 year olds that makes someone one person superior to another. totally.", but then you proceed to contradict what you're saying: "If you cannot conduct yourselves appropriately around other people, but only when you are around like-minded individuals, you have no place in this world." Yea, because acting appropriately on a video game for 12 years olds counts for something outside of ROBLOX. Also, your leader made a long post on here to "bring hell down on me". That's a little serious for a video game for 12 years olds, ain't it? - just because I don't think clicking a lot and spamming WASD and Space Bar all the time doesn't make you superior to other people does not mean that you should not conduct yourself correctly while doing so. Perhaps you should assume, and infer, less, and read what I actually say. Not what you somehow "read between the lines". Ask anyone who knows me, I say what I mean, I don't beat around the bush. :D - Lancer saying he'll crush you is his own business, I'm only here to quiet you punks down before I leave tomorrow. How can you assume our leader is an example of our discipline if you're never even spoken to him? I also find it ironic that you're saying this, since your leader doesn't fall far from how our members act as well. At least my members have the decency to remain silent towards yours during raids. - During the raid, I saw your name every now and then and accidentally read it as "HellSlayer" instead of Horrible4. Mistakes happen, I was talking to a few of your members on a skype chat and realized my mistake, and apologized then, a few times. - Most of your members do indeed have the decency to stay silent during a raid, or to at least keep the flaming inside their team chat. As do/did ours. There were a few on each team who were breaking a few of the rules, "no flaming" "team chat only (PL rule)" etc. Don't act as though none of your members did these things, though. Everything you say is either contradicting to what you've previously stated, or hypocritical. Let's keep this on the field next time. Shall we? I know your real skill, my members who have dominated you at your base two times before know your real skill. If you're confident that you have improved. You're more than welcome to raid. So far, all you and your leader have managed to prove is that you don't know how to make a compelling statement or build your own base and to make it fair for both teams. I never said you guys DID put in scripts, it just seems too coincidental (maybe I implied it, but that wasn't my intention)." - No, I do believe that nothing I said here was contradicting, nor was it hypocritical. I explained everything thoroughly and clearly, and unless you try to again twist my words around on me, you should now understand a few things, maybe even learn something. - Unless your ego is still preventing you from accepting the fact that you do indeed make mistakes and that you are not perfect, nor is anyone else for that matter, you may see that both the cows and Prime Legion did indeed present themselves in a good fashion, there were just a large amount of "bad apples" who snuck into that raid. If you would be willing, I would like to have a real civilized conversation on why you think Prime Legion is horrible, and I'd see what I can do to fix anything truly wrong with it. Or, you could just post a thread flaming me again. Whatever works best, I suppose. :| and yes, your group DESTROYED Prime Legion to the point where we had a positive KDR. you monsters. Join Iron Force: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=628223
TPR509
#166889625Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:30 AM GMT

@Hyakinthos; Why are you still here, last time I looked you said "This is the only other reply I'm making to this thread." if that was the 'only' reply that means stop talking in thread.
Horrible4
#166889647Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:30 AM GMT

I don't mean to come off as if I'm flaming, I just call it like I see it, if it changes I'll adjust the material accordingly, you're just more than welcome to disagree with it, and I'll disagree back. I'm all for civil conversation, it's just people like LordLancer that make it difficult when they feel they HAVE to bring this crap here. I think you will agree it didn't need to be stated here. Also, I didn't say Prime Legion was horrible, I just said we won two times before you guys updated the base. Why would you need to come quiet us down? It's his own business, let him deal with it himself. He admitted he wanted to "bring hell to us", well, let's see this hammer of his. Just PM me if you wish to continue this.
Hort0
#166889702Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:31 AM GMT

^ Actually, on an off note. I figured he'd come back in to it.
SavannahN1998
#166889751Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:31 AM GMT

Stop arguing with a group that has HellSlayer as leader.
Hyakintots
#166889763Wednesday, July 08, 2015 4:32 AM GMT

because I followed in the footsteps of horrible4, disregard what is actually said and create a new conversation, and new rules, in your head Join Iron Force: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=628223
LordLancer
#166892349Wednesday, July 08, 2015 5:03 AM GMT

"Eww, Prime legion? Nothing but shaggies. Only reason you won at scorpio cause server was full an most your shaggies flooded it which was funny. Lol,we managed to get terminal 3 times which was funny after being outnumbered." Sinister, Prime Legion beat TVE in a nice and friendly raid. None of us wore shaggies, shaggy is hardly an insult anymore. At any rate, using your own insult against you, you got beat by a bunch of shaggies. We won in terminal time and in KDR. It was not too much of an outnumber but yes, indeed you were. I'm glad you recaptured your terminal at a fort your group should know very well. That was our first time there and we much enjoyed it.
LordLancer
#166892619Wednesday, July 08, 2015 5:06 AM GMT

@Horrible :^) "tl;dr: We beat Prime Legion easily two times prior, they update their base, suddenly starts winning, call them out on it, LordLancer lies through his teeth, makes thread on C&G, thinks I care." You did not beat us easily, in fact each raid lasted close to an hour. Not to mention you actually outnumbered us then, by a lot. This time, we had a three more people on our team than your team had. We updated the base, as I said in my starting thread, to allow more people in to the server. I do not lie, there is absolutely no reason to do so. Clearly you care if you responded in such a fashion.
LordLancer
#166892891Wednesday, July 08, 2015 5:10 AM GMT

"This is a sorry attempt. You clearly don't know the meaning of loyalty and honor. Let me explain them for you. Loyalty; is an undying allegiance to a specific other or thing. Honor; Is high respect and recognition to one another. And discipline? Please come to one of our training's some time. " Loyalty, honor and discipline are things that have many meanings all based on perspective. Let me tell you how what you just told me is silly. Your loyalty is directly affiliated in touch with the other three things. If you break one of the other three things, you are not loyal. They are in touch with one another. Clearly you have no respect for your opponents or I would not have had to make this thread. Your discipline? You insulting us left and right is discipline? Interesting! If you raid worse than you train, something is a bit mixed up to a degree.
LordLancer
#166893578Wednesday, July 08, 2015 5:18 AM GMT

"You're a Canadian, nobody cares." ---Free health care, very peaceful, awesome water falls. ________________________________ "TGI has beaten us, you didn't beat us. You instead choose to bring this to the forum because you didn't want to fight on fair land. Seriously? A free modeled terminal? One that's not even scripted to say "YOU WIN" after 1200 seconds?" ---We didn't try to beat you, your fort is terrible. That terminal is widely used and I see no need for anything against it. It works well and serves its purpose. Sorry our terminal isn't a giant eyeball that stares at you and a painted fort! __________________________________ "You're pretty quick to change between "this is just a game" and "this is how the real world is" (no, I'm not quoting you, but assuming what you were saying like you did). First, you say "because it's gathering a group of people to "raid" another group of people on a video game for 12 year olds that makes someone one person superior to another. totally.", but then you proceed to contradict what you're saying: "If you cannot conduct yourselves appropriately around other people, but only when you are around like-minded individuals, you have no place in this world." Yea, because acting appropriately on a video game for 12 years olds counts for something outside of ROBLOX. Also, your leader made a long post on here to "bring hell down on me". That's a little serious for a video game for 12 years olds, ain't it?" ---You continued to not take a hint, now you shall be punished. Destruction is inevitable. ___________________________________ "How can you assume our leader is an example of our discipline if you're never even spoken to him? I also find it ironic that you're saying this, since your leader doesn't fall far from how our members act as well. At least my members have the decency to remain silent towards yours during raids." ---Clearly your leader isn't leading very well if your leader isn't an example of your discipline. Your members most certainly DO NOT remain silent towards ours when you raid us. We mostly remained in team chat, only two of us countering your childish behavior that we foolishly played in to but in a most professional manor. ____________________________________ "Everything you say is either contradicting to what you've previously stated, or hypocritical. Let's keep this on the field next time. Shall we? I know your real skill, my members who have dominated you at your base two times before know your real skill. If you're confident that you have improved. You're more than welcome to raid. So far, all you and your leader have managed to prove is that you don't know how to make a compelling statement or build your own base and to make it fair for both teams. I never said you guys DID put in scripts, it just seems too coincidental (maybe I implied it, but that wasn't my intention)." ---You might not be welcomed to our field unless my cells grant a change in behavior from you youngsters. You do know our real skill! Your team went negative and stayed that way since the start of the raid! :D Our base is one of the most fair bases I've ever seen. If you dare question us for cheating now, then why don't you and your pals go test things out for yourself? Hmm...? WOAH!
LordLancer
#166893632Wednesday, July 08, 2015 5:19 AM GMT

lordlancer has entered the game :^)