ThatBlazingPony
#168633469Friday, July 24, 2015 7:02 AM GMT

[Lana] "I used to get life talks by my grandparents." I would reply with. "They were cringe worthy. This, on the other hand, I'm perfectly fine with it." I put my hands behind my head and lean back.
smarthermione
#168634273Friday, July 24, 2015 7:18 AM GMT

"Must be better than getting constant talks by teachers at school warning you not to kill your classmates." Alex said quietly, almost inaudibly. She returned to normal volume now. "Well, at least it's not the dreaded puberty talk. I had to get that at a youth shelter. Awkward, if you ask me. Especially considering a volunteer there who barely knew me had to give it." -Long lost opinions, all the words you can't redeem-
ThatBlazingPony
#168634391Friday, July 24, 2015 7:20 AM GMT

[Lana] I would chuckle slightly at her comment. "I bet it was very awkward." I would the return to looking out of the window.
smarthermione
#168634459Friday, July 24, 2015 7:22 AM GMT

The bullet train arrived at the destination, and Alex stood up. "We're here. Don't do anything stupid while you're here. It would be, well, stupid." -Long lost opinions, all the words you can't redeem-
ThatBlazingPony
#168634550Friday, July 24, 2015 7:23 AM GMT

[Lana] I would roll my eyes and stand up from my seat as well, following her off the train.
smarthermione
#168634903Friday, July 24, 2015 7:31 AM GMT

Alex took a beeline to the quietest room in the building, a small room with a single desk. It was almost like an afterthought, the room, but fit in with the rest of that floor's layout. She sat down at one seat, motioning to Lana to sit down at the other. (Going to have to stop here. Need to ask Miz a question about the building before I begin to make much more up about it.) -Long lost opinions, all the words you can't redeem-
ThatBlazingPony
#168635177Friday, July 24, 2015 7:37 AM GMT

[Lana] I would sit down in said seat, looking around at the room.
mizozizo
#168682361Friday, July 24, 2015 7:59 PM GMT

@Velo, Accepted @Lucas, The bio tbh, isn't really like.. How do I explain this.. It isn't how the RP is supposed to go. If you don't mind, could you change it to like, You were asked to become a project to be implanted w/ bionics, you accepted, you're memory was wiped (Temporarily) And the man made you evil. Luke took you, He wiped you're older memory and put that 'Normal person with no job' since he didn't know anything, Then you we're one of the few people stolen, later to find you we're previously working with the evil man. Anyways, your accepted. (BTW, I'm not inactive, I just can't think of anything to type. Also, forget about Roux, i'm replacing him. Lets say he was destroyed in a battle.) "The internet is like the ocean, it's filled with trash"
RoxProox
#168687839Friday, July 24, 2015 8:58 PM GMT

[Axel] I walk out of an apartment with a suitcase. I walk over to the edge of the sidewalk and drop some keys into the sewers. "I hope John didn't have any loved ones who visits him often..." I mumble as I walk to an alley way and hide behind a dumpster. I push another dumpster in the way so I'm not visible to public and shift into my 9 feet tall swarm body. I breathe heavily as I think to myself. 'I should keep track of the time! Whew, almost had people thinking someone brought a bee hive into their apartment!'
North1233
#168773134Saturday, July 25, 2015 4:58 PM GMT

("or even part of him" *facepalm* all of him*) *cue electric guitar* *tips fedora and flies to the sun*
North1233
#168773402Saturday, July 25, 2015 5:01 PM GMT

Lucas I would sit in a run-down warehouse, which I thought of as my base. My plant body shivered, thinking that someone would walk in straight on me. Eh, if they did, I would just wrap them in some of my vines and suffocate them. *cue electric guitar* *tips fedora and flies to the sun*
ThatBlazingPony
#168794871Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:44 PM GMT

(Boomp)
smarthermione
#168795555Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:52 PM GMT

"So, is there anything you'd like to know? I'm assuming, of course, you got that holovid sent out on the ninth of February, and saw the news earlier. If you didn't personally receive one of the holovids, I'm sure copies ended up on the Internet somehow. Stuff like that usually does." Alex grins, as if she actually did put copies on the Internet. (She didn't, it's just something I would do IRL) -Long lost opinions, all the words you can't redeem-
ThatBlazingPony
#168795756Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:53 PM GMT

[Lana] "I did get the holovid." I say to her. I then look around the place. "So will I be staying here?"
RoxProox
#168795922Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:55 PM GMT

(May Axel have the ability to phase through walls?) [Axel] After about five minutes of relaxing, I shift back into a human and move the dumpster, heading out into the streets again. I walk to the nearest Bank and head to the Men's room.
smarthermione
#168798266Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:20 PM GMT

Alex shakes her head. "No, if you want, you can stay in your regular housing. Most of us who live here are under the age of adulthood, and Luke, the man who owns this building legally, is our legal guardian and a sort of mentor. Many of us train here, and this is sort of our academy, but we go to the local schools in town. A lot of us who are teens or children left our parents for one reason or another, and mostly were on the streets before we got the opportunity for bionics. So, unless you want to stay here, you don't have to. You just have to make sure you don't let word of which train to take here, or even what town we're in, leak. Enough has been told to the public already, we can't afford any more. You seem to have your powers in check, at least, which lessens the chances you'll be required to stay here. Any more questions?" (@Veloc I'll talk with Miz about it, and look at your regular powers. We have to take in your others for consideration to make sure you either don't go over the 5 limit, or become too OP.) -Long lost opinions, all the words you can't redeem-
ThatBlazingPony
#168798470Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:22 PM GMT

[Lana] "I think I'll stay." I say to her. "Just on the off chance that I might make some new friends."
smarthermione
#168799490Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:33 PM GMT

Alex nodded. "Then, when everyone returns at the end of the day, I'll see about arrangements for that. Sound good?" -Long lost opinions, all the words you can't redeem-
ThatBlazingPony
#168799726Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:36 PM GMT

[Lana] "Cool." I say. I thought then comes to my head. "Say, know any good hairdressers around town? I wanna get my hair dyed."
smarthermione
#168800372Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

"Not off the top of my head. I could probably find some online though. Just give me, say, two hours and let me get my laptop. Be right back." Alex disappeared, then about 30 seconds later, reappeared, a laptop in hand. She pressed her right hand index finger to the power port on the laptop, then pressed the power and it booted up. "Don't ask." Alex said suddenly, typing quickly over the small laptop. -Long lost opinions, all the words you can't redeem-
ThatBlazingPony
#168801816Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:56 PM GMT

[Lana] I wait for Alex to find one.
smarthermione
#168802167Saturday, July 25, 2015 10:00 PM GMT

Alex quit typing suddenly, showing Lana her screen. "This one look good? Five blocks from that Subway, six from the train station." -Long lost opinions, all the words you can't redeem-
ThatBlazingPony
#168802661Saturday, July 25, 2015 10:07 PM GMT

[Lana] Imwould skim over the site. "Erm... Nah." I say, coming to the conclusion that it doesn't seem professional enough.
smarthermione
#168802866Saturday, July 25, 2015 10:09 PM GMT

Alex nodded, then clicked into another tab, closing the previous one. "I've got ten or eleven tabs open, look through them at your own pace." -Long lost opinions, all the words you can't redeem-
ThatBlazingPony
#168803130Saturday, July 25, 2015 10:12 PM GMT

[Lana] I flick through them, finally settling on the second to last one as I feel that it looks professional enough for my request.