of     1   

Solsist
#167062952Thursday, July 09, 2015 8:59 PM GMT

Okay roblox, I get it.. People did abuse this feature with botting. However, the bots are so easy to tell, I mean, who the heck gets over 50m KO's without even having the veteran badge? However, the KO's and WO's were something the clan and guild community enjoyed, and, some groups can't even operate without them. For example, you need a certain amount of KO's to get into certain groups. If anything, show KO's and WO's so you know who's cheating, and ban the people with bot games for KO's. This is such a easy fix,a and I feel roblox does not really care about. I mean, come on ROBLOX, you just keep ruining the game, the only good updates you've added so far are the dynamic lighting, smooth surface, solid modeling, and the look of the site. However, the removal of KO's and WO's are just removing things in just about every game in existence with pvp. A idea I have instead, is to simply limit the KO's you can receive in one day, as it's pretty dang hard to get 5k in one day. Also, show the amount of WO's one has. Then you can tell if they have been to a bot game for KO's. Please add new things, and not remove everything. Sign this if you support, and, admins, the other forum is on C&G, refer to that for another petition of this matter. http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=166869308 "True legends never die, they only respawn."
Lord_Narwhal
#167063092Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:01 PM GMT

before any of you ignorant people try and post WNTS, you should know that the "CANCEL THE WHOLE THING" rule only applies to big updates, this one is trivial thanks for your support in trying to remove ignorance from this thread
ProelooSeverloh
#167064231Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:11 PM GMT

no im so happy they removed this crap "i thought it was apple juice." - Wanderlusts
jonny1367
#167064730Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:16 PM GMT

"It's an old system that really doesn't provide us value anymore." " I'd say that your KOs from Sword Fight Tournament shouldn't be combined with your KOs from Phantom Forces, because they're completely different games." "I think game specific KO and WO rankings are the future, and game creators will hopefully begin creating those systems for their games." all quotes from the moderators
Redinosaur
#167065152Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:20 PM GMT

"However, the KO's and WO's were something the clan and guild community enjoyed" Yes, but people could have falsely gained the stupid "respect" you give your members for having a high amount of it by using KO givers " some groups can't even operate without them" Yes they can, I don't see why groups even rely on KOs. You don't need that number to determine somebody's skill "However, the removal of KO's and WO's are just removing things in just about every game in existence with pvp. " You know KOs and WOs in games like SFT and SFOTH still work. Granted they don't globally give you those, but in-game they do. "A idea I have instead, is to simply limit the KO's you can receive in one day, as it's pretty dang hard to get 5k in one day." That's actually a really good idea. An idea I had was to keep KOs and WOs on game leaderboards, similar to PP when they were globally removed.
xCrazyBlox
#167065466Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:24 PM GMT

Support, we need this back. On the Clockworks Level Calculator it tells you how good you are on ROBLOX. I tried to view my WO's and KO's but guess what, I couldn't find it. I know I had over 60-70k Wipeouts and 40-50k KO's, but I couldn't remember. /HTML\
Exail
#167065694Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:26 PM GMT

support and if this happens, i'll give everyone invisible cookies.
xCrazyBlox
#167065755Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:26 PM GMT

I jest wenterd to knoi my lvrl of skilz i pr0 l33t h4x3r 420 /HTML\

of     1