of     1   

DoomProGamer
#167339319Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:02 PM GMT

Hewo! :3 Guys, I have something serious to talk about and it's about the filter system on roblox. If you ask me, it's totally stupid. I try to post stuff on Forums, then I get a message going "You Said Something Bad". (Like That, I know not, but I don't remember) I remember when my little brother signed up and he was like 10 or something. So he had the ya know. The protection mode thing, I don't know what it's called. He could speak freely but only use certain words 'ya know. What was weird, is that every time he would type in the word "f" it would turn into "#". Really? Judge the letters in the formation, not just by it's own. Also, when you rename stuff, like update your status, game name, etc. If I say something that is against the roblox rules, then it goes "[Content Deleted]". YA KNOW MAYBE YOU SHOULD AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG. FILTER SYSTEM!!! They wont let me post it. - Lets Talk About The Swearing Filter- Wow, there is so many ways to get around that. Such as putting spaces between them or doing "*" or "#" or even "!" Now the people who get around these filters are the ragers. Kind of like COD kids. :/ Man, I have a lot of screenshots, and when I tell them that I'll report 'em. They be like "Roblox Moderators don't care about reporting. Only noobs report people lol". -Insert Jackie Chan Meme Here- That's all I got... For now. Now, please be advised that this probably took me quite a while to post this because there were probably some "bad" words that I used. The roblox filter stopped me because of some "bad" words I used. I had to copy and paste this just to not lose what I wrote. I know some other people out there who are having the same problem as I have. Also, if this seems less detailed. It's not my fault. It's the filter, it wont let me post certain words. ;-; Bye. :]
trainyay
#167339446Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:05 PM GMT

If it tells you what was wrong with your post you would be able to try to get past the filter. No support.
DoomProGamer
#167339555Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:08 PM GMT

No, because if it had that feature. Then it would have saved time and hassle for people, to figure out what is WRONG!
walrus112
#167339856Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:14 PM GMT

Not sure how this is a Suggestion or Idea.
DoomProGamer
#167339962Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:16 PM GMT

It's a suggestion to lower it c:
walrus112
#167340044Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:18 PM GMT

Ah, right. I gues I support, but I also think it should be made more sensitive in other places.
DoomProGamer
#167340573Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:29 PM GMT

I guess your right

of     1