TheLegoGamerDude1
#167703374Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:46 PM GMT

lol gg birm @Riddler Alright "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
leRiddler
#167703487Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:47 PM GMT

i didnt copyright >.<
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167703632Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:49 PM GMT

@riddler lol, don't worry about it Birm/sword and me were chatting I asked him to join He said he was to lazy I jokingly said to just steal a CS Twas a joke "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
leRiddler
#167703800Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:50 PM GMT

i didnt really care anyway lol just wondered if he'd gett away with it
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167703908Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:51 PM GMT

@riddler Alrighty "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
leRiddler
#167704053Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:53 PM GMT

im gonna get some shut eye now, see yas later
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167704142Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:54 PM GMT

See ya in the mornin' "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
kitrain
#167704169Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:55 PM GMT

Name: Justin "the forger" Chung Age: 24 Appearance: 6'1 in height, with pure blue eyes and untidy black hair.He has a sturdy build from working in a forge with his father to sell weapons to adventurers. He also has marks around his hands and face because of sudden burns from the extremely hot blades and shields he forged. Justin has no special facial features expect for a very bad burn to his cheek when he started forging. (Is this enough?) Class:Landsknechts Weaponry: a longer-then-usual blade with high quality performance. He also has a unusually shaped buckler shield (small round shield) that can have 1/2 of it flip up and connect through the top of his blade into a bigger one. (This is simple and sturdy connect and hold technology) if this isn't possible, then a huge long sword. Equipment/items. Water pouch, wood, flint and steel, butter and bread. He also has a chainmail shirt which he wears under his hardened layer shirt. he has leather pants and iron pads connected to his elbows and knees, with shoulder plates and a vest like iron chest to protect himself with. For head protection, he wears and Spartan like helm without plume but instead, and shark fin like top. Backstory: he is a son of a infamous forger, trying to help make his father more positively known by becoming a adventurer. He hopes one day he would be known as Justin the son of Erion. Other:A spark enkindling faint hope He also has experience in forging weapons, but you are better off having Wynne make your equipment then him. Although, rarely, he makes a weapon or invention of quality that could be atleast put off in the market for a high price. His father spent years developing the weapon he has now, hoping to bring a new type to the market to sell. Because of it's requirement for high quality materials, only one was ever made with a basic blueprint of how to make it.
kitrain
#167704321Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:57 PM GMT

Wow I didn't realize how long it took, I was also co-watching a movie. Time really passes by when your occupied.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167704508Wednesday, July 15, 2015 11:58 PM GMT

[Kit] A few grammatical errors, but well done otherwise Accepted "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
kitrain
#167704753Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

Btw how do we heal after a fight? I mean, one hit to the thigh could incapacitate anybody, so is there some sort of healing paste of health potion?
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167705639Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:10 AM GMT

@kit Medica is an old medical salve that has incredible healing properties. Most adventurers and all medics carry some around "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167706817Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:23 AM GMT

By the way, you all may begin when you so wish You'll be arriving at Tharsis, so basically start from there "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
NicoDiAngeIo
#167707244Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:28 AM GMT

(May I join?)
kitrain
#167707632Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:32 AM GMT

Pretty sure yeah, Nice, percy jackson
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167724628Thursday, July 16, 2015 3:35 AM GMT

Yes nico, feel free to make a CS and jump in "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
leRiddler
#167744649Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:49 AM GMT

gg rekt
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167768881Thursday, July 16, 2015 4:49 PM GMT

Once again, you all may begin at any time you'd like. "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
TNTJack
#167770714Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:10 PM GMT

Tomas Vagraci- Bag full of potential rewards from the Valley Spring, and of course other more pleasant gifts, Tomas returns back to Tharsis. And, as always, he follows a nice schedule: Drop off fabric he removed from any corpses he happened to find at his family's tailor shop, with a couple nice gifts for his mama and papa of course. Finish off one of the quests he took for money, and promptly use it to buy a round of drinks for the entire bar. And finally, end it camped out at the Explorer's Guild. "Tips, suggestions, ideas and guide for all! Say now, who doesn't need a little helpful hand now and then?!" Tomas laughs, drawing the new and the curious around him as he rambles on.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167786644Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:10 PM GMT

[TnT/Jona] It seems that in your rambling you had gained quite an audience. Adventurers both new and old had gather around to see actually what the hell you were talking about. "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
TNTJack
#167794891Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:37 PM GMT

Tomas Vagraci- "Now my friends, don't mind if I do interupt your day with whatever I happen to say, but please pay heed if you have nothing better to do!" Tomas looks around, and seeing none leave, he sucks up a large breath before beginning. "Moths are large, plentiful and overwhelming at any possible time, if any of you veterans here care to agree. Grand for any noble Landsknetchs, sturdy Fortress or even clever Nightseeker if you will. Now, why not allow far more? Let the Snipers spare down as they fly down, showing off their marksmenship! Let the wise users of all grand magics shield and strike, and it will be a experience no one will deny! New faces fighting alongside our grand old blood, learning the best from those who experienced and letting new insight launch from those fresh souls! Staying together and pairing experience with energy, not only allows the grandest journeys to advance farther to the grand walls of the Cloudy Stronghold, it cements for life friendship and brotherhood... Arcanist or Fortress, sir or m'lady, aged or lad, live the life fully with those of all sorts for the sake of the grand and noble adventuring! And remember," Tomas thrusts his bastard sword, pointing it at the sky. "Everyone can explore anywhere, with anyone and at anytime!" *The reason he is a staple outside the Explorers Guild is he is sorta the encourager of explorers... As seen by his ability to wall-text a speech.*
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167811082Friday, July 17, 2015 12:34 AM GMT

[TnT/Jona] Even despite the cheesiness of your speech, the way it was delivered was still enough for a cheer to erupt from the group. "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
kitrain
#167814053Friday, July 17, 2015 1:04 AM GMT

Wandering around in a area with a lot of trees and animals seem to bring good luck, I thought, as I found a cave plentiful in ores, and specially formed alloys which could be used in my forge. (I forgot to mention he has a small forge, located in his house) inspecting the cave, I found it had a steep drop to a hole, which I guessed lead to a cavern full of water. Deciding to mine what was there, I gathered some specially hardened iron and some very shiny copper. Looking round, I saw a small dead corpse, resembling a very big bear. I decided to check if it had been there for too long, but found out it was fresh. I quickly gutted it, extracting the meat, with spine, out. Putting the ores In my sack and manually holding the piece of bear meat, I hurry out in worry of what could slaughtered a bear of such mass and size. Returning to the town, I took a rarely known route which leads quickly and secretly into where I live. Opening the back door, I enter the forge and start smelting the ores, finding out one of the largest chunks of iron was actually a giant rock covered in a layer of iron. I decided to crack it open and beat the stone out with a hammer. Afterwards, I decided to melt them into bars and put them onto the market, awhile saving some for myself to forge into a pair of daggers, maybe a war axe? After Going outside and inspecting what the front of the forge looked like, I stared hard at the sign on the top, "ERIONS WEAPON FORGERY", and returned to the store, flipping the sign to "OPEN" hopefully attracting other people.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#167815694Friday, July 17, 2015 1:19 AM GMT

[kit] I'm honestly not sure how to reply to that "It sounded like Satan's ass demons were chasing us." ~ WiFiKing42
kitrain
#167821320Friday, July 17, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

I would least expect you to atleast say someone goes to the forgery lol.