of     1   

Crystalllia
#167775051Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:58 PM GMT

The games on the Town-front page list are always either "Get a _______ or either Live a ______ or either Adopt a _________ or even worst, How can we stop this? It's simple. Use my advice. From now on, if Developers wants to do their first-game update. They have to publish it and get approval from Administrators. Administrator jobs when checking game-updates, they have the rights to visit the game and check the content. If it's a copied-version of a old-game made by a 2009-developer or outdated-year. They have the rights to either approve it or not but please this might reduce the number of online-dating games on the front page at least it gives other-developers whom worked hard on building their own-original-games getting the credit rather than a kid behind a computer-screen publishing a copied-game getting the credit. I'll think of more ideas, if you support this one. Heres how the system will work: - Publish Game - (Insert your message here, for example: Your game is under-approval, please wait.) They have to wait for a minute/hour, (This will be decided by Roblox.) If their content was their adult content or promoting online-dating. They will click the button called Unapprove. Then, the developer will find their game-project is being put on hold. This is how we can keep Roblox safe from online-dating. - Crystalllia (Lynn)
4InForeign
#167775201Thursday, July 16, 2015 5:59 PM GMT

no uncopylocked games/free model limits
Crystalllia
#167775942Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:06 PM GMT

@4InForeign. Yesh. That's true. They want to stop online-dating so much? This is the idea you can go with for the moment till I find another-way. ;) Oh, by the way. This is my first-time doing a forum-post. I'm nervous... ;0
Semaphorism
#167777189Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:20 PM GMT

What people do in Town of Robloxia or games similar is Roleplaying. Online dating to Roblox is when people actually get to know each others real info and talk with each other every day. Find someone who actually does that, then maybe. Even if Roblox stopped allowing these games, it would only hurt Roblox as a company, since less people would play. These games are not hurting anything on Roblox, but yet so many people attack the players who play them because they think they are "ODer's". Plus, adding an update approval would take months for them to go through, as there isn't a big team available.
HollieSparkles
#167777409Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:22 PM GMT

Inb4the"ur an oder"posts

of     1