of     1   

TrvM00
#167837432Friday, July 17, 2015 4:58 AM GMT

Okay, this is my first predictions ever so it may be a little off. As all of you know i r failing 6th grade englsh so my grammar may not b on point. I am the great TrvM00, but without further a-do lets get into it! PS: im also very horrible @ predicting scores Florida FireCats @ Korblox Snowhawks 1:00 PM EST: Both of these teams are really good on both sides of the ball, and both teams are comming off wins. Florida firecats have legendary qb bunglest, with really deadly offensive weapons like Damion,Fuuz, and sweggbertz. They also have very good defensive weapons like bunglest,fruuz, and cosmiceffect. Other the snowhawks hand, they have a really exsplosive offense with healable,accardi and quan. On defense they have hawks like oohrekt killnas, and good rushers like seph (if he stills des.) I see this game being a defensive stand and which defense can cause more turnovers, or i see ffc getting the uper hand early and gets a blowout Score 16-9 FFC FFC players 2 watch: bunglest,fruuz,fuuz,cuuz,swegg, and cosmisc Snowhawks players 2 watch: Killnas, healable, oohrekt, seph, accardi, and quan Rektshire Rattlers @ Highland Huskies 3:00 PM EST: Boy oh boy oh boy... the sadness that this game brings. both of these teams comming off bad blowouts from powerhouses ffc and snowhawks. Rattlers have lost a lot of key players and i just see them getting ate. they have no one good on offense or defense, while on the other hand, Huskies have some people. Huskies have an okayish offense with jynxsta @ qb, and an okay defense lead by folesphilly. Fr00b will have a field day @ running against a weak rattlers defense, and candy will kill the secondary. IN my eyes, if jynxsta keeps throws int over and over,which he is know for, theres no way huskies defense will get momeutum 2 keep up with whatever noob qbs for the rattlers, but huskies will get this dub in a blowout fashion Score 42-14 Huskies Huskies Key players to watch: jynxsta,foles, fr00b, and candy Rattlers key players to watch: tv Joston Jackrabbits @ Pemberley Punishers 5:00 PM EST: This will be an exciting game along with the snowhawks and ffc game. Joston jackribbits comming off a loss, while punishers comming off with debatable win. Joston has good players on offense like, curry mattice, futurefitzgarled, and dsk, but has a okayish qb dcforrap.. on defense, they have good des like dc, jimmy, and trfi. They have okayish cbs like untamed, and basechad. Punishers have an okay offense lead by qb beligin. i see cr8 + doctor doing work, and the des will get no where against oath, unless they treat him like any other center. I also see kevin having a breakout game @ rb. Punishers have a bad secondary though, but have some good de game like deaths,bam,dueros. In my vision, this looks like a shootout since both teams secondary isnt good. Its up 2 whichever defense can get a stop, and the offense doesnt turnover the ball, But i feel like the punishers have better coaching experience and decisons, so im picking punishers comming out top Score 56-42 Pemberley Pemberley key players 2 watch : oathkeeper, cr8, doctor, kevin, and, there des, and belgin Joston key players 2 watch : dcforrap, future, dsk, mattice, there des, and untamed maybe base Roblox Panthers @ Rockford Raptors 7:00 PM EST: Not predicting... but all i gotta say is DA GREAT TRVMOO IS MAKING HIS DEBUT AT QB AHHHHH this is my first time so they may not be all great time for siggy I TURN THE WHITES INTO TURKEY AND THE BLACKS INTO FRIED CHICKEN
hydropants
#167837691Friday, July 17, 2015 5:01 AM GMT

accardi is not even gonna be there
TrvM00
#167837750Friday, July 17, 2015 5:01 AM GMT

yes and its like ik that -_-
GalaxySupernova
#167838400Friday, July 17, 2015 5:09 AM GMT

I think a city like Toronto would be the ideal location for me because the cost of living is not too high but the standard of living is not high either. The economical opportunities would allow me to support myself.
ShiftyMike
#167838432Friday, July 17, 2015 5:09 AM GMT

Reported for racial slurs
Dimanyx
#167839007Friday, July 17, 2015 5:16 AM GMT

What the ffff! OC here.. Get more PT and catches than candy. smh loser!
TrvM00
#167839524Friday, July 17, 2015 5:23 AM GMT

ima beat u galaxy
KazooGod
#167840859Friday, July 17, 2015 5:43 AM GMT

Is it bad when a white lady in walmart says" Get away from my purse you ngr"?
beljing
#167841511Friday, July 17, 2015 5:54 AM GMT

You managed to spell my name two different ways and both wrong.
BertzBeastHD
#167841554Friday, July 17, 2015 5:55 AM GMT

rip not in players to wacth.
Bilal_Powell
#167856954Friday, July 17, 2015 11:06 AM GMT

R.I.P Im the best damn te on the team and I not in players to watch
KjTrillionare
#167865811Friday, July 17, 2015 2:10 PM GMT

Accardi nor quan will be here quan quit roblox...
TheOnlyKinq
#167866114Friday, July 17, 2015 2:14 PM GMT

Didn't force like cause pressure the whole drive and got a swat 6? I'm pretty sure he'd prolly be in the recommended players but thats none of my business.. *sips tea*
FuterFitzgeraId
#167866820Friday, July 17, 2015 2:24 PM GMT

overall preditions are actually very accurate despite the fact your not good with Keep score as you state you did well. Also futurefitzgeraId is my roblox cousin im futerfitzgerald just a heads up. I did futer on purpose cause of my old name so yeah and because yeah me and future have been buds since s3. I can see punishers vs joston being yeah a close game if we don't fix the deep cb problem. Doctorfacepalm is a big threat as wr. And cr8zy is preety good as well.
eppy69
#167868078Friday, July 17, 2015 2:40 PM GMT

LOLED
BIueDream
#167868080Friday, July 17, 2015 2:40 PM GMT

ya toronto is cool

of     1