of     1   

TheTechyButterfly
#168028971Sunday, July 19, 2015 1:19 AM GMT

Years ago, when BC Only games were introduced everyone whined about how ROBLOX caters to BC Members. Fast forward to 2015, and we get people going crazy because the BC games are no longer on the games page. I am not gonna support anyone's petition to get these BC games back because most likely they complained about the BC games in the first place. All of the sudden you get BC and you loved the idea, because I was the same way too. The majority of ROBLOX doesn't play BC games I don't know anyone who plays these types of games. If ROBLOX wanted to make sure that their website was professional, they had to remove BC games, because we all know these types of games have stupid and immature games like Contest for Robux; Which is against the rules, Total Drama Island rip-offs, games that scam you to play them. If you're a serious developer, then you would put your beta game in BC Only so that only BC Members can test these games. But then ROBLOX added the paid access feature so players would have to buy access to the game. Making BC games utterly useless. So why did people complain about the BC games years ago, get upset that the BC games were removed? Because, people found a way to earn money, those games may had not been good enough to be on the games page. But they were good enough to be on the paid access, and BC only tabs. Now that the games were removed, they no longer get played, thus the builders don't get money. Which ROBLOX practically runs on money. Basically ROBLOX is just trying to make their website more professional by doing this, more mature players join ROBLOX.
XenonLi
#168029019Sunday, July 19, 2015 1:20 AM GMT

this message was not actually directed at bc users
trainyay
#168029087Sunday, July 19, 2015 1:21 AM GMT

My BC expires tomorrow. Does this apply to me?
TheTechyButterfly
#168029211Sunday, July 19, 2015 1:22 AM GMT

Lol, mine was renewed. On the 16th.

of     1