of     1   

HaBzFaN72Alt
#168335861Tuesday, July 21, 2015 8:30 PM GMT

So if you don't know what I'm talking about, you either don't read the WWD group status, wall, description, or aren't even in WWD. But if you don't know, here's what's going on. So last night (July 20th, 2015) after Monday Night RAW, I posted to the group status the following, and I quote: "Breaking News: I am taking a vacation from WWD. The return date of WWD is set as SEPTEMBER 5TH. We're taking a one month hiatus. The past 2 weeks have just been a PREVIEW of what's next. #StayTuned Your opinions?" So there it is. We're taking a break on WWD, a hiatus, for one month. Now, alot of you may be asking, "Brandon, why the HELL are we taking a hiatus NOW? We're in the best days of WWD!" or "Brandon, Why are we taking a hiatus, why are you taking a vacation, is something wrong!?" or "Brandon! What about Extreme Tools!" Well. I'm about to answer those questions. First off, Extreme Tools will be 2 weeks after we return, Hopefully September 13th. Second, Whether we stay when we return or not, is not promised. This could very well be our last run with WWD in September. So recently, the past week, I learned that HALF the roster, OVER HALF the card could not make it to Krash this Saturday, July 25th, 2015. That IS NOT the reason for this hiatus. DO NOT blame yourselves. This is ALL me. If you're blaming anyone, blame me. So two weeks ago we came off on an INCREDIBLE VERY SUCCESSFUL event in World Wide Mania 2. That could NOT have gone better! Okay, Okay let's get to the reasoning behind this. So, I've been wanting to get Krash to another level. Something Ro-Wrestling, ROBLOX, has never seen before. I can do that, but WWD being active at the same time will not only SLOW ME DOWN, but also give me STRESS and ANXIETY ontop of the stress I already have in real life, I'll get into that later on in the post. WWD is taking time off so I can work on that, get ideas, more time, and less stress. So another reason, WWE. Yes It may sound stupid. "Oh Brandon! You can just watch WWE while you do WWD!" or "play Roblox while you watch WWE" No. No, that's not how it works with me. I watch WWE because I love it, and the reason WWE is causing this hiatus is because, It's in a very high point right now heading up to SummerSlam, Come on. Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker?! It's a great time to be a WWE fan! Right now, I can't watch WWE at an all time high while running WWD. I want to keep my mind on one thing, being WWE. The thought of WWD when I'm watching WWE, just makes me nauseous. Another reason, is because of #Project2015. Lately I've been getting alot of messages with people asking me "Brandon, can I have admin at RAW? Can I have your RAW arena?" NO! You can NOT. "When will it be finished?!" That's why. I need to finish this before the end of August, or I will never get back to it. Lately, I've been updating it. Here's a quick update: It's all done, except the morphs, and a couple of bugs. The last reason is an obvious reason. School. Now, I know alot of you don't go back as soon as I do, but I go back August 11th, which is in two weeks. Usually when school starts, I can't get on Roblox much, and if I do, it's like one minute or two. I won't have time to run WWD once school starts. I'm giving it a month because I need to learn the schedule, routine, etc. Plus, this year I'm starting High School, and I'm really going to try to pickup my subjects. Roblox is up in the air for me. This is the plan: I'm going without really getting on Roblox alot for one month, see how my grades are at the end of the month, then in September, I will get on more often, then see how my grades are at the end of that month. If the grades in September are lower than August, I must quit Roblox. So that's pretty much all of the reasons for the hiatus. School, Stress, WWE, Project 2015, WWD Updates. Thanks for taking your time out of the day to read this, and hopefully you understand.
TheCJRollins
#168336949Tuesday, July 21, 2015 8:40 PM GMT

Hey man. It's totally fine. You put so much hard work into WWD. I mean, that's quite obvious see in what you've done since I've been here, and things I've heard about. I respect what you do. You're probably one of the most successful bookers on Roblox today. Another thing, let's be honest. You're not alone here. Most of us have school. Meaning it's going to be hard for a lot of us to be able to he on. Especially us high school guys. Plus, marching band takes time for me personally( I know I'm not a major superstar or anything. I'm just giving an example here). Anyways, at the end of the day, we all respect your decision to do this. And hey, this gives us all time to develop and train our hardest for when WWD makes it's awaited return to Roblox in September. So, thank you Brandon.
HaBzFaN72Alt
#168338386Tuesday, July 21, 2015 8:54 PM GMT

Thanks for the support.
riverc
#168342534Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:36 PM GMT

Really there is nothing I can say that CJ didnt say. I understand that you have alot going on and dont worry, all of us will in a little bit. I cant wait till it returns, but no matter what people say or comment, take your time and dont rush things because of Roblox.
gravedigger20166
#168344986Tuesday, July 21, 2015 10:09 PM GMT

WWD on hiatus gives us all time to develop, & Train hard, I respect that you're having a hard time, I feel sorry that we have school, & Stuff, So, You can do all that, It's fine to be honest, Don't let WWD go, If you want to quit ROBLOX, That's just fine with us, We'll miss you, We all will miss WWD while it's on hiatus.
TheCoolest4eva
#168353445Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:31 PM GMT

Agreed #ThankYouBrandon
fastman3627
#168448359Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:05 PM GMT

#thankyoubrandon

of     1