of     1   

DrNico97
#168364361Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:33 AM GMT

Over my time on roblox, I have seen various race tracks and raced most of them (of course there were some without cars (reference to later)). Those are some of the track builders that I got to know over my years at Roblox. NeneFernandez (Duh who would've guessed :P) When I joined Roblox 2 years ago, I instantly went on the search for racing tracks, being the motorsports maniac that I am. While I continued my search for various tracks I couldn't help but see that most accounts of the good looking tracks were named "elf" at the beginning. Later I got to know that those tracks were associated with elfernandez, who is NeneFernandez today. After a year, I got the chance to meet him on skype and we became friends. After that, I often experienced the creation or renovation of a circuit which in all cases turned out brilliantly. Long talk short sense: Track Quality: 10/10 Track Accuracy: 10/10 Grmowsky Another good friend of mine who buils great tracks. The banter is strong with him. As he mostly builds circuits that don't exist in real life I can only base the track accuracy on his only real world tracks that I have seen: Grobnik and Mobikrog. After watching dosens of onboard videos etc on Youtube, I must say he has come quite close to it. Both tracks are brilliant fun to race on, but those two aren't the only ones in his place list. He also built a vary of rallies which are overall older and have an expected lower level of detail but they are still fun to race on. With his game WRC Evolution which is currently in development, he tries to bring the best out of rally tracks from all over the world together in one track and does a great job on doing so. Track Quality: 10/10 Track Accuracy: 10/10 Lotus128 Another quite good friend of mine (I swear to god I got to know most of my current friends via roblox ._.). I think 100% of his tracks are fictional so I have to leave track accuracy out. Basically all of his tracks are a load of fun to drive, whether league or just banter with the lads. Track Quality: 8/10 Biffleman160 I got to know him through experiences with the Ro-Racing community from the other side of the Atlantic and became friends with him after some time. He also builds tracks, both fictional and real, and it's always great fun driving at his tracks. In fact one of his tracks, Road Antioch, is one of my favorite tracks on this entire game! He built Houston as much as I can remember and it was a great track to race at. He doesn't put too much focus around the surroundings of the tracks, but looks alone aren't the purpose of a racetrack to begin with. Track Quality: 10/10 Track Accuracy: 10/10 And just because I was really looking forward to this very moment: Antonio986017 Remember everything I said about the guys above? Well congratulations, this guy did not. Without any offensive mean, Antonio builds overall very cheap tracks which often don't resemble their real world counterparts in any way shape or form. Elevation of c-framing are both foreign words for him, which makes tracks like Bathurst look even more ridiculous. It also makes his Rally or Hillclimb tracks completely unnecessary since there is not a single hill to be climbed. He reacts quite uncooperative when it comes to criticism and since I do not really want to meet him because he seemed very fatuous when I talked to him, I can only describe him as intollerant. His tracks do not have cars, most of them don't have walls and every single one is far from accurate. I can't really tell if they are fun to drive since THERE ARE NO CARS. Track Quality: 0/10 Track Accuracy: 0/10 That was my review of a bunch of track builders that I know, if you want me to review people you know off or disagree with me, feel free to criticize as long as it is not that commonly known "You are stupid go f#ck your mother" from some people.
Grmowsky
#168364513Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:35 AM GMT

Good review, 10/10
racinglover
#168415940Wednesday, July 22, 2015 12:04 PM GMT

I make better tracks than Nico
Lewkkzor
#168417283Wednesday, July 22, 2015 12:24 PM GMT

of     1