of     1   

SRHL
#169177834Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:41 AM GMT

Eetu Pöysti. He's not dead. Reportedly needed 100 stitches and has a few broken bones.
SRHL
#169178030Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:43 AM GMT

Correction, FELL DOWN A WATERFALL in Thailand.
muddykinz
#169178243Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

ow
BMLGUY
#169180086Wednesday, July 29, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

thank you google translate KHL club Jokerit attacker Eetu Pöysti finished a summer vacation got a dramatic turn of Thailand on the way. 26-year-old was forced to Pöysti jungle trek bad accident when he fell about five meters along the rocks. - It was the sense that maybe during this here. It then adrenaline began jyllätä, when opened eyes and realized that even to breathe. Tanks Jari I probably owe my life. The guy jeesasi me up there to drag liaanilla, Pöysti thank Jokerit hockey player boyfriend in the video. - An hour went by and we got to the hospital. A small operation, when was the back, both legs and head a little bit open. Less than a hundred stitches and a couple of fractures, but surprisingly little survived and all wounds are well healed, he continues. However, the accident moved to Pöysti summer internships, while he did not because of ankle injuries, got out on the ice. Jäähallin Instead, he is kuntouttanut themselves hiking trips around the world. - Just a sweet summer has been, hiking is great scenery and a hard workout too. The mind is good. - I have guys a little bit behind physically, but I try to take all the time guys catch up and make hommia own time. At the beginning of the period, is meant to be a total clearing condition. "bumle is died of RHL" - Koolboy123 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

of     1