chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

SheriffTaco
#169335286Thursday, July 30, 2015 12:51 PM GMT

ROBLOX deleted a detailed daycare game that literally allowed no way of ODing, so they definitely can delete some of the adopt and raise a baby games.
trainyay
#169335594Thursday, July 30, 2015 12:57 PM GMT

1.) How people choose to use a game is up to them. Some games that OD'ers might play regular people might play and enjoy. The games shouldn't be deleted just because sometimes people abuse the game and use it to OD. 2.) At the most it should be a 3 dayer after 3-5 warnings. Not a termination. That is an excessive and harsh punishment. 3.) Same with games. How people choose to use the clothing they have is up to them. Yes, clothing could be used for OD'ing but, not all members who wear the clothing are OD'ers. I don't want clothing that I might wear to be banned just because sometimes people use it to OD. [2]
pikachuiscoolio
#169352289Thursday, July 30, 2015 4:48 PM GMT

Roleplay dating = ODing How else would it be used lel As for oder clothes, things like thongs, boxers, bikinis, and underwear commonly used in ODing need to be deleted.
arialovely
#169353348Thursday, July 30, 2015 4:58 PM GMT

Hello. I want to ask a question,anyone who sees this can answer but please don't flame. Okay,so I know there are two types of ODing: roleplay and in roblox. Most ODers are roleplayers,meaning they pretend to be in a relationship in the game but they don't continue the relationship outside of the roleplay. If they are not roleplaying inappropriate things,or oding outside of their roleplay, how is this dangerous? For example,let's say on Kingdom Life there was a queen and king and they were roleplay oding.Or a movie/tv show roleplay where users were characters and they roleplayed the pairings in that movie or tv show. I assumed the reason why they didn't want games with the title "Get marrie and have babies" is because they didn't want people roleplaying,well,the process needed to have babies.
pikachuiscoolio
#169354810Thursday, July 30, 2015 5:13 PM GMT

Trainyay, hopefully you wear boxers irl and not online XD
SnaxPax
#169355468Thursday, July 30, 2015 5:19 PM GMT

Support,but the only clothes you can get rid of are bikinis.
ArchKnight99
#169743620Sunday, August 02, 2015 11:06 PM GMT

@Snax. No, you shouldn't ban bikini's. What are bikini's used for? To swim!!!! Just because someone uses it as like underwear in an OD mess doesn't mean it should be banned. As for the person who said to ban thongs,underwear, and boxers. Again, I will say this. No clothing should be banned just because OD'ers sometimes use them. I have this really cool pajama outfit which I wouldn't want banned just because I use underwear. It's completely unfair.
swetytrades
#169746613Sunday, August 02, 2015 11:38 PM GMT

Yea when I joined a game, I saw people naming themselves "Single, female needs a boyfriend". Ya that needs to stop
SnaxPax
#169798196Monday, August 03, 2015 12:18 PM GMT

@Inactive At least ban the ones that are small.
Starseeing
#169798375Monday, August 03, 2015 12:21 PM GMT

i support, but it probably wont happen lately the front page of the catalog has been filled with realistic hairs, and the game page has been filled with filthy oding games And always remember; all toasters toast toast!
Xyncs
#169802447Monday, August 03, 2015 1:37 PM GMT

I believe that clothing such as bras, thongs, bikinis, boxers, muscle shirts etc. should be removed. They're either for trolling or for ODing, either way it's not something positive. I believe that ROBLOX COULD delete the games that support adopting or the raising of children, and having a family, but wouldn't unless it's something like 'make a baby', if it's a harmless RP, then no action is required. Simple.
Xyncs
#169802596Monday, August 03, 2015 1:40 PM GMT

@InActiveDuty I can see your point on this, but give me a rough number of people that actually use the clothing that you've listed for its actual purpose anymore. It's going to be a low number, OD'ers have sort of plauged this community, however it can be avoided and ignored easily. I still believe SOME action should be taken towards it, after all, it's against the Terms of Service.
ArchKnight99
#169822660Monday, August 03, 2015 5:59 PM GMT

@Xyncs: Probably around 35% of the users who wear it don't OD with it. BUT, that 35% might want to continue wearing it, how will you be able to distinguish between OD'ers and Non-OD'ers clothing if both wear it? Although I can see both sides of it, so it wouldn't be terrible if it was deleted just unfair to some of the roblox's players. The moment Roblox does what you want and not what you need, is the day Roblox dies. -ArchKnight99/iiEvanBeckerii/InActiveDuty
xGameboy2222
#169827577Monday, August 03, 2015 6:49 PM GMT

I have a better suggestion Delete this thread before it becomes a flame war. Who supports me? All respect Lord Gameben at roblox.com.
xGameboy2222
#169827639Monday, August 03, 2015 6:49 PM GMT

But yeah, they do have to delete games that kind of promote Online Dating as its not allowed regardless. All respect Lord Gameben at roblox.com.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2