QueenMaxtheaxe
#170465158Sunday, August 09, 2015 3:20 AM GMT

anything ticks those guys off :l dont deny that xD
pikachuiscoolio
#170465698Sunday, August 09, 2015 3:25 AM GMT

kinda tru considering most of the hats ROBLOX comes up these days s(u)ck.
QueenMaxtheaxe
#170465987Sunday, August 09, 2015 3:27 AM GMT

exactly :l
Viviox
#170469407Sunday, August 09, 2015 3:58 AM GMT

gouge my eyes out
QueenMaxtheaxe
#170470634Sunday, August 09, 2015 4:08 AM GMT

Roblox jsut msged me! "Hi there, It sounds like you're going through a really tough time. You should talk to an adult you trust, like your parents or a teacher. You're not alone; it really helps to reach out, so please talk to someone. -The ROBLOX Team" If they care i guess there is hope for me you know what im gonna start ignoring all the bad stuff no more negative stuff for me... Atleast on roblox :l... Guess thats kinda negative
Viviox
#170476583Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:05 AM GMT

hun, all of roblox is negative
QueenMaxtheaxe
#170478025Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:19 AM GMT

I noticed ive been on roblox longer than you guys think :l this wasnt my first acc xD
SnaxPax
#170489334Sunday, August 09, 2015 7:41 AM GMT

"Roblox jsut msged me! "Hi there, It sounds like you're going through a really tough time. You should talk to an adult you trust, like your parents or a teacher. You're not alone; it really helps to reach out, so please talk to someone. -The ROBLOX Team" If they care i guess there is hope for me you know what im gonna start ignoring all the bad stuff no more negative stuff for me... Atleast on roblox :l... Guess thats kinda negative" This is fake, obviously a forum mod would come and own you by saying why you shouldn't make these threads.
iiChocolatePanda
#170510961Sunday, August 09, 2015 1:19 PM GMT

Awesome! I love it. Those are great ideas you have. Ignore the critique and follow your dreams :D
PenguinvilleRescue1
#170511414Sunday, August 09, 2015 1:25 PM GMT

Triple-i PandaBearz practically ignored all non-supporters. Most of these are retextures.
Flexd
#170511573Sunday, August 09, 2015 1:27 PM GMT

WHY WOULD WE NEED THIS  
Flexd
#170512229Sunday, August 09, 2015 1:36 PM GMT

whats poppin homie  
Flexd
#170512448Sunday, August 09, 2015 1:39 PM GMT

Hno  
redsnuffet
#170529456Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:03 PM GMT

"WHEN DID I SAY I WAS NINE XD" "have taken an innocent girl who joined when shebwas nine and turned her into a depressed misserable piece of crap now leave me alone if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all... Im gonna go die in my closet" ???? you're probably like 10-11 now i guess so "This is fake, obviously a forum mod would come and own you by saying why you shouldn't make these threads." actually, i doubt a forum mod would be rude to a young girl who knows nothing about the forums. whatever they sent was most likely a bot, since i doubt they would have time to sympathize a child on a website.
KitoYuno
#170535669Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:59 PM GMT

Hairs aren't really worth it. I mean, not to be negative here, but like really, we don't need retextured hats. It's like not giving effort and putting up something cheap. Also, most of these hairs are highly not going to be submitted because really, we already have enough retextures.
EzziBA
#170542464Sunday, August 09, 2015 7:06 PM GMT

We're doing these things now? I do not care if you're ten years old. I do not care if the rules are apparently not supposed to be listened to and honored. I know hatred is everywhere - I don't know why that gives you the right to bring it here, if we have enough everywhere else. I see hatred everywhere, from my family to the highway to the news. You can't have me read these things and make them look good. I'm sorry, it's impossible logic. All I hear is this is coming from undisiplined minds. Ones who think they are wild and free. Well, I apologise, but treating others like this when you're older, almost every time, it'll tear you down to a nub, because most people have a mouth and a tongue and a spine, and they'll shove it down your throat until you back off. Courteousy should not be old-fashioned, but apparently, if most ten-year-old boys - and you, this boy who is definitely over the age of ten, yet finds himself outside of the category 'bully' because he doesn't have to follow rules. Everyone's a bully at least once in their life - heck, when I was eight I told a girl, a friend of mine with Leukaemia, that she looked like a boy, because she wore a wig that was very short, and then I ignored my other friend when she told me I was being really rude. I still regret that probably the most out of anything I've done, but she's forgiven me, even though I deserve to be glared at for the rest of my life. I understand how anyone can be a bully, but I can't respect the fact that in the face of confrontation, you continue like you have the right to go on. I ignored her because I was crying in shame and I didn't want them to see. I should've turned and apologized right then. Maybe I did, I don't remember. The point is, there is a stop button, and you can press it. I don't believe I am the naive fool you think me to be. You patronize me like I haven't experienced it before, haven't understood it before. But I am strong, because I don't lash out when I am bullied, flame when I don't agree - least of all on the internet. I wish you could be strong as well, because this whole thing is getting a little pathetic to watch go down. And I do know one thing. This is serious. You guys are dissing her ideas. You are speaking to her heart, because this is something she actually likes, and you've told her you hate it. Criticism is supposed to be constructive. As of yet, I've only read a couple that are constructive at all. I'm sure most of you love your mother, hopefully. I had one person - my cousin, in fact - tell me she hated my mother because she would not let her bike over a ramp, where standing underneath was my little brother and the ramp wasn't secure - it would've crushed him as if he was standing under an oversized seesaw, and because she couldn't eat our lunch, because we only had a couple sandwiches between four people. And that was over the internet as well. That hurt. Because it's my mom, and over such silly things. But she hated something I enjoy, and still refuses to respect her. And another time, the same girl said outright that she hated a painting of mine that got a purple ribbon at our local county fair. I think it hurts quite a lot like that. -Ezzi
accountincasetermd
#170543902Sunday, August 09, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

@EzziBA "We're doing these things now? I do not care if you're ten years old. I do not care if the rules are apparently not supposed to be listened to and honored. I know hatred is everywhere - I don't know why that gives you the right to bring it here, if we have enough everywhere else. I see hatred everywhere, from my family to the highway to the news. You can't have me read these things and make them look good. I'm sorry, it's impossible logic. All I hear is this is coming from undisiplined minds. Ones who think they are wild and free. Well, I apologise, but treating others like this when you're older, almost every time, it'll tear you down to a nub, because most people have a mouth and a tongue and a spine, and they'll shove it down your throat until you back off. Courteousy should not be old-fashioned, but apparently, if most ten-year-old boys - and you, this boy who is definitely over the age of ten, yet finds himself outside of the category 'bully' because he doesn't have to follow rules. Everyone's a bully at least once in their life - heck, when I was eight I told a girl, a friend of mine with Leukaemia, that she looked like a boy, because she wore a wig that was very short, and then I ignored my other friend when she told me I was being really rude. I still regret that probably the most out of anything I've done, but she's forgiven me, even though I deserve to be glared at for the rest of my life. I understand how anyone can be a bully, but I can't respect the fact that in the face of confrontation, you continue like you have the right to go on. I ignored her because I was crying in shame and I didn't want them to see. I should've turned and apologized right then. Maybe I did, I don't remember. The point is, there is a stop button, and you can press it. I don't believe I am the naive fool you think me to be. You patronize me like I haven't experienced it before, haven't understood it before. But I am strong, because I don't lash out when I am bullied, flame when I don't agree - least of all on the internet. I wish you could be strong as well, because this whole thing is getting a little pathetic to watch go down. And I do know one thing. This is serious. You guys are dissing her ideas. You are speaking to her heart, because this is something she actually likes, and you've told her you hate it. Criticism is supposed to be constructive. As of yet, I've only read a couple that are constructive at all. I'm sure most of you love your mother, hopefully. I had one person - my cousin, in fact - tell me she hated my mother because she would not let her bike over a ramp, where standing underneath was my little brother and the ramp wasn't secure - it would've crushed him as if he was standing under an oversized seesaw, and because she couldn't eat our lunch, because we only had a couple sandwiches between four people. And that was over the internet as well. That hurt. Because it's my mom, and over such silly things. But she hated something I enjoy, and still refuses to respect her. And another time, the same girl said outright that she hated a painting of mine that got a purple ribbon at our local county fair. I think it hurts quite a lot like that." -Ezzi the OD'er uh-oh! EzziBA is defending her OD'er friend! ROBLOX Unlimited++++++ Account™ User|OT is danker than ATR
redsnuffet
#170546015Sunday, August 09, 2015 7:38 PM GMT

"I do not care if you're ten years old. I do not care if the rules are apparently not supposed to be listened to and honored. I know hatred is everywhere - I don't know why that gives you the right to bring it here, if we have enough everywhere else. I see hatred everywhere, from my family to the highway to the news. You can't have me read these things and make them look good. I'm sorry, it's impossible logic." honey, just because YOU don't care, doesn't mean other people automatically will not. i, and countless other people, will CONSTANTLY have a reason to disagree and hate you. i and many others have every right to express our opinions, whether they may be hateful or a simple suggestion, as long as they are not (s)exist, (r)acist, or (h)omophobic, or degrades a person by their race, color, gender, or (s)exuality. none of us are doing that as of this moment, and none of us are saying anything that could possibly be a hate crime or incredibly offensive. if you can't take harsh opinions, then you need to grow up. sorry honey, but you are NOT an infant. you do NOT need to be treated like one, so stop expecting people to magically become buddy-buddies. "All I hear is this is coming from undisiplined minds. Ones who think they are wild and free. Well, I apologise, but treating others like this when you're older, almost every time, it'll tear you down to a nub, because most people have a mouth and a tongue and a spine, and they'll shove it down your throat until you back off." do you think that many of us don't already know this? OF COURSE you will have a response if you tell someone you disagree with them to their face. but do you think the hate will stop because you say it should? no. "Courteousy should not be old-fashioned, but apparently, if most ten-year-old boys - and you, this boy who is definitely over the age of ten, yet finds himself outside of the category 'bully' because he doesn't have to follow rules." let me add, please don't automatically put a gender title on me, or anyone for that matter. i prefer they/them, if you could please use they/them when you are not completely sure with someone's gender, that would be great. (i assume your response was supposed to be for me) "Everyone's a bully at least once in their life - heck, when I was eight I told a girl, a friend of mine with Leukaemia, that she looked like a boy, because she wore a wig that was very short, and then I ignored my other friend when she told me I was being really rude. I still regret that probably the most out of anything I've done, but she's forgiven me, even though I deserve to be glared at for the rest of my life. I understand how anyone can be a bully, but I can't respect the fact that in the face of confrontation, you continue like you have the right to go on. I ignored her because I was crying in shame and I didn't want them to see. I should've turned and apologized right then. Maybe I did, I don't remember. The point is, there is a stop button, and you can press it." okay, let me clarify: your definition of "bully" may not be the same to someone else's. for you, a "bully" may mean a person who disagrees with you or seems to hate you. for me, a "bully" is a person who attacks someone for no reason, other than to push their self-esteem and hurt them emotionally and degrade them. I'M certainly not doing that. (i can understand some other people here, but let's be honest, s&i uses insults quite often) so you think that just because you were rude to a girl when you were eight that means you deserve to be glared at for the rest of your life? honestly, that's a bit ridiculous. you were a child. you learn from your mistakes. do i expect people to like me? no. do i want people to like me? i don't care. if you're that sensitive to have cried because you felt bad for being rude, then you probably need to fix that. there are times where it is unnecessary to be rude, and other times where you HAVE to be rude. let me also clarify, the "stop button" you're referring to is a very terrible metaphor to tell someone they shouldn't hate. OF COURSE you can stop. but will you? probably not. if you can justify your hatred, if you can support your argument, then it is up to your opponent whether or not they are willing to either give up and realize their faults, or support their own argument. "I don't believe I am the naive fool you think me to be. You patronize me like I haven't experienced it before, haven't understood it before. But I am strong, because I don't lash out when I am bullied, flame when I don't agree - least of all on the internet. I wish you could be strong as well, because this whole thing is getting a little pathetic to watch go down." are you implying i'm weak for giving my opinion? seems a bit rude, don't you think? honey, i'm not "flaming" or "bullying" anyone. it's a 'little pathetic' of you to assume that just because i have a little sassy attitude it means that i'm harassing you. you initiate a post to me, and i will gladly respond. i could stop if i wanted to, i just decided not to. why haven't you? "And I do know one thing. This is serious. You guys are dissing her ideas. You are speaking to her heart, because this is something she actually likes, and you've told her you hate it." so because i told her a retexture was, in my opinion, not to my liking i am suddenly crushing her hopes and dreams, shattering her very being and causing her to fall into a state of depression? your points are getting very weak. this isn't serious, this is a children's argument. "Criticism is supposed to be constructive. As of yet, I've only read a couple that are constructive at all." it doesn't need to be constructive criticism since i'm just stating my own opinion. i can say whatever comes to mind when i see these retextures, that doesn't affect her or you. i didn't say that the retextures were purely disgusting and vile, and belongs in the deep depths of hell where her family belongs, now did i??? i said i didn't like it. i said it was ugly. and i ended it at that. but then, there were responses. pathetic ones, at that. and what is my response? to act. "I'm sure most of you love your mother, hopefully." you shouldn't be automatically assuming someone's parents are perfect in every way. anyone's mother here could be a terrible mother, or have never had a mother at all. stop assuming things you can't justify. "I had one person - my cousin, in fact - tell me she hated my mother because she would not let her bike over a ramp, where standing underneath was my little brother and the ramp wasn't secure - it would've crushed him as if he was standing under an oversized seesaw, and because she couldn't eat our lunch, because we only had a couple sandwiches between four people. And that was over the internet as well. That hurt. Because it's my mom, and over such silly things. But she hated something I enjoy, and still refuses to respect her. And another time, the same girl said outright that she hated a painting of mine that got a purple ribbon at our local county fair. I think it hurts quite a lot like that." you shouldn't feel hurt because someone told you their opinion. you have to get over it. learn from it. someone doesn't like something you did? who cares. they are NOT you. they did NOT make that painting. if YOU like it, then so be it. whatever someone else says is their opinion. whatever someone thinks about you is none of your business or concern. let them be with their opinions, and stop worrying about what people think.
xDisturbance
#170547516Sunday, August 09, 2015 7:53 PM GMT

Well redsnuffet or whatever their name was just kicked that wordwall in the gut. GG. Next! | Says the spy! | Self Proclaimed Intellectual Competitor
Molliwag
#170547878Sunday, August 09, 2015 7:56 PM GMT

dear god what happened
QueenMaxtheaxe
#170554416Sunday, August 09, 2015 9:01 PM GMT

Ezi isnt my friend xD shes a good person but idk her
PenguinvilleRescue1
#170558798Sunday, August 09, 2015 9:43 PM GMT

"I do not care if you're ten years old. I do not care if the rules are apparently not supposed to be listened to and honored. I know hatred is everywhere - I don't know why that gives you the right to bring it here, if we have enough everywhere else. I see hatred everywhere, from my family to the highway to the news. You can't have me read these things and make them look good. I'm sorry, it's impossible logic." honey, just because YOU don't care, doesn't mean other people automatically will not. i, and countless other people, will CONSTANTLY have a reason to disagree and hate you. i and many others have every right to express our opinions, whether they may be hateful or a simple suggestion, as long as they are not (s)exist, (r)acist, or (h)omophobic, or degrades a person by their race, color, gender, or (s)exuality. none of us are doing that as of this moment, and none of us are saying anything that could possibly be a hate crime or incredibly offensive. if you can't take harsh opinions, then you need to grow up. sorry honey, but you are NOT an infant. you do NOT need to be treated like one, so stop expecting people to magically become buddy-buddies. "All I hear is this is coming from undisiplined minds. Ones who think they are wild and free. Well, I apologise, but treating others like this when you're older, almost every time, it'll tear you down to a nub, because most people have a mouth and a tongue and a spine, and they'll shove it down your throat until you back off." do you think that many of us don't already know this? OF COURSE you will have a response if you tell someone you disagree with them to their face. but do you think the hate will stop because you say it should? no. "Courteousy should not be old-fashioned, but apparently, if most ten-year-old boys - and you, this boy who is definitely over the age of ten, yet finds himself outside of the category 'bully' because he doesn't have to follow rules." let me add, please don't automatically put a gender title on me, or anyone for that matter. i prefer they/them, if you could please use they/them when you are not completely sure with someone's gender, that would be great. (i assume your response was supposed to be for me) "Everyone's a bully at least once in their life - heck, when I was eight I told a girl, a friend of mine with Leukaemia, that she looked like a boy, because she wore a wig that was very short, and then I ignored my other friend when she told me I was being really rude. I still regret that probably the most out of anything I've done, but she's forgiven me, even though I deserve to be glared at for the rest of my life. I understand how anyone can be a bully, but I can't respect the fact that in the face of confrontation, you continue like you have the right to go on. I ignored her because I was crying in shame and I didn't want them to see. I should've turned and apologized right then. Maybe I did, I don't remember. The point is, there is a stop button, and you can press it." okay, let me clarify: your definition of "bully" may not be the same to someone else's. for you, a "bully" may mean a person who disagrees with you or seems to hate you. for me, a "bully" is a person who attacks someone for no reason, other than to push their self-esteem and hurt them emotionally and degrade them. I'M certainly not doing that. (i can understand some other people here, but let's be honest, s&i uses insults quite often) so you think that just because you were rude to a girl when you were eight that means you deserve to be glared at for the rest of your life? honestly, that's a bit ridiculous. you were a child. you learn from your mistakes. do i expect people to like me? no. do i want people to like me? i don't care. if you're that sensitive to have cried because you felt bad for being rude, then you probably need to fix that. there are times where it is unnecessary to be rude, and other times where you HAVE to be rude. let me also clarify, the "stop button" you're referring to is a very terrible metaphor to tell someone they shouldn't hate. OF COURSE you can stop. but will you? probably not. if you can justify your hatred, if you can support your argument, then it is up to your opponent whether or not they are willing to either give up and realize their faults, or support their own argument. "I don't believe I am the naive fool you think me to be. You patronize me like I haven't experienced it before, haven't understood it before. But I am strong, because I don't lash out when I am bullied, flame when I don't agree - least of all on the internet. I wish you could be strong as well, because this whole thing is getting a little pathetic to watch go down." are you implying i'm weak for giving my opinion? seems a bit rude, don't you think? honey, i'm not "flaming" or "bullying" anyone. it's a 'little pathetic' of you to assume that just because i have a little sassy attitude it means that i'm harassing you. you initiate a post to me, and i will gladly respond. i could stop if i wanted to, i just decided not to. why haven't you? "And I do know one thing. This is serious. You guys are dissing her ideas. You are speaking to her heart, because this is something she actually likes, and you've told her you hate it." so because i told her a retexture was, in my opinion, not to my liking i am suddenly crushing her hopes and dreams, shattering her very being and causing her to fall into a state of depression? your points are getting very weak. this isn't serious, this is a children's argument. "Criticism is supposed to be constructive. As of yet, I've only read a couple that are constructive at all." it doesn't need to be constructive criticism since i'm just stating my own opinion. i can say whatever comes to mind when i see these retextures, that doesn't affect her or you. i didn't say that the retextures were purely disgusting and vile, and belongs in the deep depths of hell where her family belongs, now did i??? i said i didn't like it. i said it was ugly. and i ended it at that. but then, there were responses. pathetic ones, at that. and what is my response? to act. "I'm sure most of you love your mother, hopefully." you shouldn't be automatically assuming someone's parents are perfect in every way. anyone's mother here could be a terrible mother, or have never had a mother at all. stop assuming things you can't justify. "I had one person - my cousin, in fact - tell me she hated my mother because she would not let her bike over a ramp, where standing underneath was my little brother and the ramp wasn't secure - it would've crushed him as if he was standing under an oversized seesaw, and because she couldn't eat our lunch, because we only had a couple sandwiches between four people. And that was over the internet as well. That hurt. Because it's my mom, and over such silly things. But she hated something I enjoy, and still refuses to respect her. And another time, the same girl said outright that she hated a painting of mine that got a purple ribbon at our local county fair. I think it hurts quite a lot like that." you shouldn't feel hurt because someone told you their opinion. you have to get over it. learn from it. someone doesn't like something you did? who cares. they are NOT you. they did NOT make that painting. if YOU like it, then so be it. whatever someone else says is their opinion. whatever someone thinks about you is none of your business or concern. let them be with their opinions, and stop worrying about what people think. [2]
QueenMaxtheaxe
#170563849Sunday, August 09, 2015 10:30 PM GMT

Red im sorry but your just SO confusing as to weither your on my side or not some times you arent othet times you seem supportive
redsnuffet
#170570790Sunday, August 09, 2015 11:42 PM GMT

"Red im sorry but your just SO confusing as to weither your on my side or not some times you arent othet times you seem supportive" i'm not on anyone's side. i'm giving people my own opinion and supporting my own argument. i'm not here to be against or for you, honey.
IronForumer
#170571709Sunday, August 09, 2015 11:51 PM GMT

i could make better retextures than that with ms paint try actually modeling le expert of rustling jimmies