of     1   

LuigiNub
#169538965Saturday, August 01, 2015 12:54 AM GMT

The way ROBLOX engineering account "hacking" is not possible. The only way a hacker can access your account is A: Bruteforce (Avoidable if you have a good p2ssword), B: Malware (Avoidable if you are careful about downloading stuff), C: Phishing (Avoidable if you are smart with your p2ssword). Lately a lot of games are popping up that claim to give free ROBUX, these are all scams and feature something called a MGUI it is not a real maintenance popup it is a user created one to steal your account avoid these! Lately a lot of sites are popping up claiming to give free ROBUX if you enter your login details so it "knows" who to give the ROBUX to. These are scams NEVER put your ROBLOX user and p2ssword on sites that claim to give free limiteds/tix/robux/membership. And lastly there have and always will be programs that claim to be "ROBUX generators" these are all fake and not only can steal your account but leave viruses on your system. Using this information stay smart and avoid them at all costs. Always monitor your account history such as purchases and sales and change your p2ss monthly. I guarantee you will not be "hacked" ever again.
snakesterman2
#169540073Saturday, August 01, 2015 1:05 AM GMT

I've done the robux generated on my alts and never change my p@sword monthly? I'm still not hacked.
LuigiNub
#169540219Saturday, August 01, 2015 1:07 AM GMT

I highly doubt it, if you go and download one of those programs you are bound to get keylogged. You also do not need to change it monthly it just helps ensure your account is secured.
Z_V
#169541059Saturday, August 01, 2015 1:16 AM GMT

The ROBLOX account database can be hacked.
acj0021
#169541659Saturday, August 01, 2015 1:22 AM GMT

There are other ways.

of     1