of     1   

NMSVikings
#169547363Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

unnecessary. It's gross like why do you want something that poop rubs against? LIke all day you're just gonna smell like a total poop bomb and it's really disgusting. It'd be much more useful if it was like a trunk, pop the rear open and empty it out then your done. But no, GOD just had to make us with a huge, nasty buttcrack. Like just think, when you're bangin' that really fine lady from the back and her little poop particles are just floppin' on you. Sitting there laughing at you and making you smell worse than the sweat you're already developing while doin' her. Buttcracks are so gross. If you like them you need to die.
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#169547403Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

this.
VezzieOG
#169547583Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:20 AM GMT

You sir, are an idiot. If you really think buttcracks are useless, then how do you plan to poop!? "Pop" my trunk open, and have your blood spill all over the floor! Gosh, what happens if you break your truck? You can always have a crack in your buttcrack. This would send toilet paper companies down the drain, ugh so selfish.
NMSVikings
#169547761Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:22 AM GMT

You know what Mr. "I love poop cracks so much". I'll let you know those toilet paper companies are killing GOOD TREES that could be giving us nice, hot O2. But no, you just wanna rub that nasty little crack all around, giving places disease. You clearly don't understand the human body OR the concept of evolution you stupid ATHEIST. Step back bud, let the REAL scientists do the work here. Buttcracks are unnecessary.
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#169547859Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:23 AM GMT

uNEc3SARY1!111!!! omG ITS GroS LIEK Y dO U WANT SOmaThING tAHT POOOP RUBS aGAnEST?!??!!? OMG WTF LIEK AL dAY Ur JUSt GoNa SM3L LiEk A 2TAL POOOP BomB aND ITs rIlLYDISGUSTING11111!!1 OMG WTf LOl ITD B MUch mORE uSAFuL iF iT WAS LIEK a TRuNK POP DARAAR OPen AND 3MpTY iT OUT tHEn UR DONA11!!1!!1 wTF BUT NO GOD JUsT HAd 2 MAEK US WITa HuGe NastY bUTCRAK11!!! oMg lOL liEK JUsT THINK WHAN UR BANGIN tAHT rILLYFIEN LADY FrOM TEH BAK AND HEr LiTL3 POoOP PARTICLAS r JUST FLoPIN oN U1!!!1!1 LOL sItINg THEyRELAUGHING AT u ANd MAKING U SMAl WORSe THAN DASWEAt UR ALR3AdY D3v3LOPiNG WHIEL DOin HAR111!1!!! oMG BuTCrAX r SO gROS1!1!1!1 iF U lIEK THAM U neEED 2 DEI11!!111!1 OmG WTF LOL
VezzieOG
#169548000Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:24 AM GMT

I'll have you know, I'm christian. God gave us these valuable buttcracks for a REASON. It's like you think Oatmeal Cream Pies are worthless too! Ugh, you don't think! You need that so you can funnel out the turd, drop it in, feel the FREEZING cold poop and pee water spash into your crack, waking you up if your falling asleep on duty. Then you wipe it gently, and make sure you get none on your hand. Pooping would be too easy then, ugH!
NOONEISBETTERTHANME1
#169548079Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:25 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
NMSVikings
#169548268Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

You make things so complicated your piece of crap. You're clearly not made by the hands of GOD himself for you support Butte Cracks. Like what is wrong with you? Do you think it's okay to sit there smelling like utter crap? " It's like you think Oatmeal Cream Pies are worthless too! " I'll have you know my Dad is a frickin' Oatmeal Cream Pie making champion, he'll wipe the floor with your dirty ass anyways. "waking you up if your falling asleep on duty." I'm sorry, but if that's happening you're clearly and idiot and need to find better things to do with your sad, sorry life. Quit while you're ahead bud, butte cracks are worthless.
alejandroJUGO
#169548270Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

When I was 4 years old, I developed my first butt crack. After I found out I had it, I had my doctor seal it up. It was a terrible experience. My butt soon unsealed after I sharted out explosive diarrhea. I prayed and prayed to god, but my butt crack was never fixed. I am now an Anti-Buttcrack Athiest Father of 2 children.
ThomasDefoe
#169548317Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:28 AM GMT

From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring
TheWdonald61
#169548413Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:29 AM GMT

this is gold.
bookface6
#169548526Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:30 AM GMT

I posted this on the S&I and this was the reply: "mmm I like buttcracks but only if they wipe good mmm it feels so good when u put the donger in the buttcrack and it comes out smelling like poo :) its even more fun when ur donger makes the poo fall out and she goes poo poo on your balls"
VezzieOG
#169548552Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:30 AM GMT

I know I'm ahead, in this argument! I'll have you know I would rather be able to bend over and not tear my skin and bleed, than have to bleed! And how would women's butts' look? Absolutely horrendus! Like holy cow, I don't know what to say to you. I feel ashamed to know I talked to a man who supports people looking like a potato around their rear. And what if you get prostate cancer? How will you know? Exactly, you wouldn't.
MoldyDaSilva
#169548559Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:30 AM GMT

How do you eat the booty like groceries with poop? Ban the poop
NMSVikings
#169549201Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:37 AM GMT

http://pastebin.c om/K1PvZ1AC
VezzieOG
#169549329Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:38 AM GMT

I completely agree, buttcracks are horrible and have no use.
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#169549353Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

everybody poops. it is very normal. for people that are totally grossed out by something natural then i should tell you that any normal person who cleans oneself body every day will have a clean butt crack! butt cracks are very hot and i am part of iheartbuttcracks forum, where butt crack lovers can have a safe haven from IGNORANT FOOLS from you!
NMSVikings
#169549369Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:39 AM GMT

I completely agree, buttcracks are AMAZING and have tons of use.
lnplodedalt
#169549881Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:44 AM GMT

wth #### u guys i was eating and i nearly choked i think i aspirated a chunk of jello if i get a pneumothorax im killing u all irl
DarkImperiator
#169550001Saturday, August 01, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

aGrEed,,,,
bookface6
#177887269Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

bump for awareness
VezzieOG
#177887330Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:28 AM GMT

the skype call this night lol
bookface6
#177888525Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:53 AM GMT

lmao i remember the oatmeal cream pies
TheInfamousCatwoman
#177888856Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:00 AM GMT

From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring From my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words, you could've went outside and played with a ball, so that you could maybe get some actual physical exercise, but instead you decided to mindlessly type up a word wall with no clear point to it. You could've at least made a paragraph indentation for each couple thousand lines, so that we could take a break from reading it and get back to our lives, only to read the same, boring, massive storm of words that you shoved down our throats, and stuffed into our brains. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could've done something valuable with your life. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring

of     1