of     1   

aaaddddhg
#169607926Saturday, August 01, 2015 5:57 PM GMT

Eventually, all kings pass -- the dark plant lord Aaaddddhg is immortal, but can be vanquished for long periods of time. Once defeated, Aaaddddhg is sent into a 50 year re-growth period, and he is certain to re-claim his throne once he comes back to life. Aaaddddhg's mute son, Robert, must take the throne one day. All that Robert is capable of doing is bouncing around, he can not talk and he can not fight, all he can do is hop. Aaaddddhg created him in his laboratory and thought that he would make the perfect son and heir to the throne. Robert currently resides in his own room in Aaaddddhg's Castle. Knowing that Robert is the heir to the throne, Aaaddddhg must teach him the ways of being a terrible and evil dictator. Aaaddddhg first had to teach his son how to be fair to all of his citizens. Aaaddddhg took Robert along for a waltz through Aaaddddhg Kingdom, to see how much his people adored him. Aaaddddhg and Robert first visited Aaaddddhg Village. The villagers were all starving and living in broken down huts. Whilst Aaaddddhg was passing through the village, his people cowered in fear and prayed to their gods to be spared. Aaaddddhg wanted to set a good example for his son and swiftly slaughtered most of the villagers. Next, Aaaddddhg and Robert visited the abundant plantations of the Aaaddddhg Countryside. The people were living in broken down shacks and barely had enough food and water to survive off of. Aaaddddhg was bragging to Robert about how impoverished his people were. Aaaddddhg pulled aside one of the countryside civilians and asked; "How many beans do you have?"... the civilian quickly replied; "I don't have any...please don't kill me!" Thus, his fate was sealed. Aaaddddhg and Robert went back to the castle and Aaaddddhg lectured his son about how great his kingdom is and how to keep his people in constant fear. "You just gotta tax them high..beans are a great currency because they have to eat them, therefore I distribute the wealth fairly and nobody thrives but us," said Aaaddddhg. Robert didn't even look at his father and continues bouncing around in his room to this very day. What a great ruler he will make.
Pakamac
#187294355Wednesday, April 13, 2016 5:57 PM GMT

art
LNG257
#187294858Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:10 PM GMT

Actually a decent, if silly, story.

of     1