viva12
#17299908Tuesday, December 01, 2009 4:16 PM GMT

I walked outiside, invisible But when i went outside to the clear sunny day, I wasent invisible! "There he is, Get him!"A voice said from inside my house.
Rox159th
#17312202Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:49 PM GMT

(Character Remake) Name: Rox Rogers Apperance: Black and green pants, Green striped T-shirt, Brown Hair, Blue eyes Age: 14 Gender: M Powers: Animal Shapeshifting, Telepathy Gem Color: Dark blue W/ Orange Sparkles Bio: Rox was in the woods with his dog "Ace" when a sparkling, colorful shard feel out of the sky and nearly hit him. He later found he had telepathy and could shapeshift.
viva12
#17313487Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:13 AM GMT

I quickly started running from the swat.
#17315009Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:44 AM GMT

"get Him now dont let him get away.GOGOGO"
ArcaneEye
#17324592Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:31 AM GMT

Alex: *sees 123456 chasing Ryphe* Ok what is going now?
viva12
#17330807Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:06 PM GMT

"This rock has to do something"I muttered.
Legogirl2008
#17330817Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:07 PM GMT

Victoria I knocked down some scientists that were examining my hut, my snake hair hissed excitedly.
Rox159th
#17345123Wednesday, December 02, 2009 11:53 PM GMT

I had recently watched a news report about the meteor crash and the people who'd also found gems from it and were having strange problems too. Luckily, mine fell off the meteor before impact so nobody should know about me having one. I need to make sure to be careful when using my powers, so I don't get caught. I was at the spot where I found the shard, debating about wether to get rid of the gem or just keep it a secret. I decided to keep it, it could be useful having these powers. It was afternoon, my parents at work, I decided to go into the woods to use my powers. Hoping nobody could see me, I turned into a hawk and flew up into the trees. I could hear police vehicles and saw S.W.A.T. team vans nearby. 'This is not good' I thought, 'What if they discover me?' I flew low among the trees until I landed in a shed and transformed back into my human form. It would be a less conspicuous if I walked home, rather than flying in through my window as a bird.
Glaringdragon
#17357128Thursday, December 03, 2009 3:31 AM GMT

Alexander finds nothing interesting in Alex's house, so he leaves. He practices even more things. HE can make firey wings and fly, and can change his fire to look like a normal person. Alexander made himself look like his old look. HE began walking to school...
Glaringdragon
#17357545Thursday, December 03, 2009 3:43 AM GMT

...To bump into the same bullies. One bullie swipes at him. Alexander dodged it. The bullies then kicked hima dn started beating him up. Alexander Set each bullies on fire for 2 seconds. "STAY OFF OF ME OR I BURN YOU UNTIL YOU DIE!" Everyone asked him why was he gone. Alexander kept replying, "That is not for anybody's information." Otherwise, everything turned out fine, until the SWAT team busted through the 8th period classroom doors. "WHERE IS HE!" was the only replies. "Oh crap, this is not the time for it, now SHOO!!!" The SWAT team only pointed their guns at Alexander. Alexander Turned into his flames and made a wall of flames around all the members of the SWAT team. "Now, would you mind doing this AFTER school ends?"
ArcaneEye
#17357827Thursday, December 03, 2009 3:51 AM GMT

Alex: Oh well.. I don't think it matters.. *looks at time* Oh shoot late for school.. I'll just call sick.. *SWAT member gets infront of him* SWAT member: Sir, do you know any whereabouts of this guy? *Shows Alex's old look poster* Alex: No, sorry *lies*
EmoBunnyGirL
#17489558Sunday, December 06, 2009 12:37 PM GMT

(Oh my god listen or reread the begining paragraph of this role-play!! The gems broke off before the Meteor hit!) Melisa gets home and finds her mom and her brother standing there. "Mel why do you have a ghost hanging on you?" Her mom sounded dissapointed "I was getting chased by a hobo and she poped up when I lost him." Melisa lied to try to get out of getting grounded. "That's not what happened on teh tv." Adain turned the tv on and it showed Melisa fighting off the SWAT team. "Ah crap come on!" Melisa layed back on the couch. "It's not her fault." Cara appered next to Melisa's mom "The goverment has been looking for people with gems. Lot's of people have them. The gems hold powers and when the holder touches it the ain the power. Like take Melisa she can now see ghosts like she didn't before." Cara explains why she died and everything else. "The govt. wants those gems and the holders so Melisa, your gonna have to be careful."
viva12
#17495025Sunday, December 06, 2009 4:03 PM GMT

I somehow made it a cloudy day!
Glaringdragon
#17530833Monday, December 07, 2009 3:40 AM GMT

The school bell rings. Alexander DASHES out of his seat and outside. The SWAT team followed. They started shooting, but Alexander was too far away to get a good hit. Alexander bursted thriough the doors and emerged his wings. Alexander then made a fire shield around him, meltign any bullets gettign through. ALexander prepared a fireball. "Tell the Government that it's best to free me, or I burn down a Capitol or the White House..
ArcaneEye
#17605683Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:24 AM GMT

(What's wrong?) Alex: *looks at Alexander and listens to what he says* Oh my god.. crazy psycho... *gets a fortune cookie out* *sigh* guess theres nothing i can do... *opens it* "You are a charmer" Hm.. I always stand up for everything but... oh well.. I wouldn't be shocked if he attracts the army to him...
#17608646Wednesday, December 09, 2009 4:56 AM GMT

Alexander we will get you next time you no good child.
gorillaman50
#17608722Wednesday, December 09, 2009 4:59 AM GMT

Name: Steve Willow Apperance: Black hair up to eyes, Brown hoodie, Dark blue jeans Age: 16 Gender:M Power: Able to control fire/light Gem Color: Yellow, with red sparkles Bio: The average kid you see everyday
ArcaneEye
#17633155Wednesday, December 09, 2009 11:41 PM GMT

Alex: Hmph.. I'm not into politics, but that one is a serious threat... If he really burns down the White House, I'm going to find a way to bust him into the scientists. Ah shoot.. What am I going to do when I'm in school... Oh well. *cell phone rings* Hello?
Glaringdragon
#17684203Friday, December 11, 2009 3:05 AM GMT

I'm adding a second Character Name: Smeia Apperance: Smeia is white-skinned, and usually wears tight jeans and a pink shirt. She has blonde hair that hangs to her shoulders. Age: 14 Gender: Female Power: Smeia is all water, and can control/alter any liquid. Gem Color: Aquamarine blue with red sparkles. Bio: Smeia, like Alexander, is smart but doesnt have a good reputation. She mostly is feminine. Smeia: As Smeia held the stone, it gradually got softer, and it gradually showed half of some wierd-looking thing. Her parents are away at Hawaii, so they don't know what's going on. A newsflash occured, saying that they found who has the other missign gem; Smeia. Suddenly, the stone melted in her hand, and she slid off the table. She found that she was all water. Alexander: Alexander flew away from school. Suddenly, something was tugging him towards a house. The tugging soon dragged him to the house, where the window was open. As Alexander fell in the window, he noticed a figure of water. That figure turned around. "Hello! I'm Alexander. Some wierd tug dragged me here." As Alexander was talking, he noticed the other half for that wierd thing. "Wait a second. You have the other half!" Smeia: "Hi! I'm Smeia. I felt a burn somewhere after my stone melted and made me this. Let's put the two halves together!"
#17687709Friday, December 11, 2009 4:34 AM GMT

Jordan:I want every house in this hole state searched and dont come bacl if you dont find alexander.GET OUT THERE NOW!
viva12
#17687746Friday, December 11, 2009 4:36 AM GMT

I had to find someone who has mastered the gem, So i could learn how to use this thing. I started running towards the state border.
#17688038Friday, December 11, 2009 4:47 AM GMT

Jordan:My hole swat team is useless useless and useless. Swat:umm....sir are you okay Jordan:*k-i-l-l-s Swat member*It shouldnt be this hard to find a couple of kids.Should it?
viva12
#17688258Friday, December 11, 2009 4:57 AM GMT

I kept on running for the border, If olny i had something to use to go faster...
ArcaneEye
#17688318Friday, December 11, 2009 4:59 AM GMT

Alex: *sees Jordan killing his own swat members* Oh my god.. What kind of person is he..
viva12
#17688337Friday, December 11, 2009 5:00 AM GMT

I looked at the cloudy day, It should be darker.