chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

1701adguru
#18714948Wednesday, December 30, 2009 9:27 PM GMT

Mirror's Edge-Still Alive-The Remixes *Piano plays* Oboe-Harmonica I have changed, i have changed, just like you, just like you... for how long, for how long, must i wait i know theres something wrong... Jumping long, and ive tried to, make you come alive, and there shadows, so tall...so tall...but not as big as yours. *Piano plays* Ooooo still life, im still alive and cannot part as good as you... *Piano plays* | | | | | *Chorus-Little faster, more enthusiastic- I have changed, i have changed, just like you, just like you... for how long, for how long, must i wait i know theres something wrong... Jumping long, and ive tried to, make you come alive, and there shadows, so tall...so tall...but not as big as yours.
ChickenWings
#19076353Monday, January 04, 2010 10:56 PM GMT

nicee :D
DasherZoom
#19270054Saturday, January 09, 2010 2:59 AM GMT

Lost in a dream, finally it seems, Emptiness and everlasting madness, See the sadness grow, watching as we know, Blinded for our journey for the world, Call for us, the power in all of us, So far beyond the blackened sky tonight... Glorious, forever more in us, We are victorious, and so alive. (Chorus) We'll all find our sacrifice tomorrow, Our journey on towards a brighter day, Silent tears we left behind, still so far away, Across the endless sands, Through the fields of our despair, Dream for all eternity, we stand, yeah, Rise above the universe tonight, Starchaser... Fly towards the storm, see the world reborn, Feel the pain inside, the voice, the sorrow, Across the distant shores, find the open door, Stand alone, in judgment for tomorrow. Years of pain still haunt us all, we saw the last sunrise, Take me home, in freedom, for a lifetime... Praying on for the silence, and the last tears will blind, So glorious, this fight inside, united we stand. (Chorus) And we'll all find our sacrifice tomorrow, Our journey on towards a brighter day, Silent tears we left behind, still so far away, Across the endless sands, Through the fields of our despair, Dream for all eternity, we stand, yeah, Rise above the universe tonight, Starchaser... Free from this world, here for the last time, Oceans collide inside of us all, Believe who we are, The phoenix will guide us, Freedom will rise once again. Solos!! Save us tonight, the last hope for all of us, Light-years gone by, we're still holding on, Save us tonight, a star shines in all of us, Far beyond our lives, still our glory lives on. (Chorus) And we'll all find our sacrifice tomorrow, Our journey on towards a brighter day, Silent tears we left behind, still so far away, Across the endless sands, Through the fields of our despair, Dream for all eternity, we stand, yeah, Rise above the universe tonight, Starchaser...Starchaser... Our kingdom come, we stand as one, And we will live for always evermore...
DasherZoom
#19270125Saturday, January 09, 2010 2:59 AM GMT

The song is Hero's Of Our Times-DragonForce
EvilEye1245
#19272627Saturday, January 09, 2010 3:37 AM GMT

Poprocks & Coke - Green Day (The only one of my favorite songs that the lyrics were apropriate to say on roblox) xD Wherever you go You know I’ll be there If you go far, You know I’ll be there I’ll go anywhere, So I’ll see you there You place the name You know I’ll be there You name the time You know I’ll be there I’ll go anywhere So I’ll see you there I don’t care if you don’t mind I’ll be there not far behind I will dare Keep in mind I’ll be there for you Where there’s truth You know I’ll be there Amongst the lies You know I’ll be there I’ll go anywhere So I’ll see you there I don’t care if you don’t mind I’ll be there not far behind I will dare Keep in mind I’ll be there for you If you should fall You know I’ll be there To catch the call You know I’ll be there I’ll go anywhere So I’ll see you there I don’t care if you don’t mind I’ll be there not far behind I will dare Keep in mind I don’t care I’ll be there for you I’ll be there for you
EvilEye1245
#19272767Saturday, January 09, 2010 3:39 AM GMT

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you (Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand
MorPie99
#19346477Sunday, January 10, 2010 8:39 AM GMT

ok this is in Japanese so you might not be able to read it. One Piece Opening 5 Daijoubo! Saa, Mae ni susumo taiyou wo itsumo mune ni tsunaida te tsutawaru POWER Negai wo tsukamaeyouyo Dekkai nami ni norou chikara awasete tokimeku hou he isogou hajimari no aizu Ima koso funada no toki ikari wo agetara nanairo no kaze wo kiri bouken no umi he kizu darake no tabi dakedo daiji na mono ga boko ni aru pinchi nara itsudatte boku ga mamoru kara Daijoubo! Saa, Mae ni susumo taiyou wo itsumo mune ni arashi ga kitara kata kunde sono saki no Hi ka ri wo mi you yume no kakera atsumareba asu ni mukou chizu ni naru dakara onaji hata no moto negai wo tsukamaeyouyo bokura wa hitotsu ONE PIECE
legolego376459
#19377991Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:09 PM GMT

"Back Against the Wall" - Cage the Elephant Tonight I'll have a look And try to find my face again Buried beneath this house My spirit screams and dies again Out back a monster wears a cloak of Persian leather Behind the TV screen I've fallen to my knees I said you got me where you want me again And I can't turn away I'm hanging by thread and I'm feelin' like a fool I'm stuck here in-between The shadows of my yesterday I want to get away I need to get away Blanket of silence Makes me want to sink my teeth in deep Burn all the evidence A fabricated disbelief Pull back the curtains Took a look into your eyes My tongue has now become A platform for your lies I said you got me where you want me again And I can't turn away I'm hanging by thread and I'm feelin' like a fool I'm stuck here in-between The shadows of my yesterday I want to get away I need to get away Now you know Yeah you got my back against the wall Oh god I ain't got no other place to hide Chained down Like a sittin' duck just waitin' for the fall You know Yeah you got my back against the wall Deep in the jungle Camouflaged by all the fallen leaves A hand holds up the sky While shamefully I make my plea The call 'em But my legs won't seem to stand Guess I'm a coward Scared to face the man I am I said you got me where you want me again And I can't turn away I'm hanging by thread and I'm feelin' like a fool I'm stuck here in-between The shadows of my yesterday I want to get away I need to get away Now you know Yeah you got my back against the wall Oh god I ain't got no other place to hide Chained down Like a sittin' duck just waitin' for the fall You know Yeah you got my back against the wall Now you know Yeah you got my back against the wall Oh god I ain't got no other place to hide Chained down Like a sittin' duck just waitin' for the fall You know Yeah you got my back against the wall
jacob12345970
#19382346Sunday, January 10, 2010 11:22 PM GMT

Meet me halfway-Black eye peas. I can't go any further then this I want you so badly, it's my biggest wish I spent my time just thinkin thinkin thinkin bout you Every single day yes, i'm really missin' missin' you And all those things we use to use to use to do Hey girl, wuz up, it use to be just me and you I spent my time just thinkin thinkin thinkin bout you Every single day, yes i'm really missin missin you And all those things we use to use to use to do Hey girl wuz up, wuz up, wuz up, wuz up Meet me halfway, right at the boarderline That's where i'm gonna wait, for you I'll be lookin out, night n'day Took my heart to the limit, and this is where i'll stay I can't go any further then this I want you so bad it's my only wish Girl,i travel round the world and even sail the seven seas Across the universe I go to other galexies Just tell me where you want, just tell me where you wanna to meet I navigate myself myself to take me where you be Cause girl I want, i, i, I want you right now I travel uptown (town) I travel downtown I wanna to have you around (round) like every single day I love you alway..way Can you meet me half way (I'll meet you halfway) Right at the boarderline That's where i'm gonna wait, for you I'll be lookin out, night n'day Took my heart to the limit, and this is where i'll stay I can't go any further then this I want you so bad it's my only wish I can't go any further then this I want you so bad it's my only wish Let's walk the bridge, to the other side Just you and I (just you and I) I will fly, i'll fly the skies, for you and I (for you and I) I will try, until I die, for you and i, for you and i, for for you and i, For for you and i, for for you and i, for you and i Can you meet me half way (yup yup) Can you meet me half way (yup yup) Can you meet me half way (yup yup) Can you meet me half way (yup yup) Meet me half way, right at the boarderline That's where i'm gonna wait, for you I'll be lookin out, night n'day Took my heart to the limit, and this is where i'll stay I can't go any further then this I want you so bad it's my only wish I can't go any further then this I want you so bad it's my only wish.
TakutoCat
#19383234Sunday, January 10, 2010 11:38 PM GMT

I dont have a fav. song.. I'll put the lyrics to the songs thats stuck in my head though BOILED FROGS- ALEXISONFIRE [George:] A man sits at his desk One year from retirement, And he's up for review Not quite sure what to do. Each passing year The workload grows. [Dallas:] I'm always wishing, I'm always wishing too late For things to go my way It always ends up the same (Count your blessings) I must be missing, I must be missing the point Your signal fades away and all I'm left with is noise (Count your blessings on one hand) So wait up, I'm not sleeping alone again tonight. There's so much to dream about, there must be more to my life [George:] Poor little tin man, still swinging his axe, Even though his joints are clogged with rust. [Wade:] My youth is slipping, my youth is slipping away. Safe in monotony, (so safe), day after day (Count your blessings) My youth is slipping, my youth is slipping away. Cold wind blows off the lake, and I know for sure that it's too late (Count your blessings on one hand) [Dallas:] So wait up, I'm not sleeping alone again tonight There's so much to dream about, there must be more to my life. Can't help but feel betrayed, punch the clock every single day There's no loyalty and no remorse. Youth sold for a pension cheque And it makes him [Bad word! ;o] sick He's heating up, he can't say no (Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh) So wait up, I'm not sleeping alone again tonight, There's so much to dream about, there must be more to my life. (So wait up) So wait up I'm not sleeping alone again tonight Between the light and shallow waves is where I'm going to die Wait up for me Wait up for me Wait up for me
GreenDayRocksAllYall
#19384454Sunday, January 10, 2010 11:57 PM GMT

The ltrics are in romanian so... Its my fav cuz i used to sing this song all the time whan i waz 5. DRAGONSTEA DIN TEI- O-ZONE Ma-ia-hii Ma-ia-huu Ma-ia-ha Ma-ia-haha Alo, Salut, sunt eu, un haiduc, Si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea. Alo, alo, sunt eu Picasso, Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic, Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic. Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei, Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei. Chipul tau si dragostea din tei, Mi-amintesc de ochii tai. Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei, Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei. Chipul tau si dragostea din tei, Mi-amintesc de ochii tai. Te sun, sa-ti spun, ce simt acum, Alo, iubirea mea, sunt eu, fericirea. Alo, alo, sunt iarasi eu, Picasso, Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic, Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic. Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei, Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei. Chipul tau si dragostea din tei, Mi-amintesc de ochii tai. Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei, Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei. Chipul tau si dragostea din tei, Mi-amintesc de ochii tai. x4 Ma-ia-hii Ma-ia-huu Ma-ia-ha Ma-ia-haha Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei, Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei. Chipul tau si dragostea din tei, Mi-amintesc de ochii tai. Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei, Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei. Chipul tau si dragostea din tei, Mi-amintesc de ochii tai.
TakutoCat
#19385824Monday, January 11, 2010 12:18 AM GMT

@ Above Haha, love that song
eothain122297
#19395650Monday, January 11, 2010 2:40 AM GMT

Love the song, just can't type in Romainian XD
EagIeBonesFalconhawk
#31929149Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:02 AM GMT

OOoo song forum
skinnyskele
#31931785Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:31 AM GMT

I believe you but my Tommy gun don't by Brand New I'm heaven sent, don't you dare forget. I am all you've ever wanted, what all the other boys all promised. Sorry I told. I just needed you to know. I think in decimals and dollars. I am the cause to all your problems, shelter from cold. We're never alone. Coordinate brain and mouth. Then ask me what's it like to have myself so figured out. I wish I knew. I hope this song starts a craze. The kind of song that ignites the airwaves. The kind of song that makes people glad to be where they are, with whoever they're there with. This is war. Every line is about, who I don't wanna write about anymore. Hope you come down with something they can't diagnose, don't have the cure for. Holding on to your grudge. Oh it's so hard to have someone to love. And keeping quiet is hard. 'cause you cant keep a secret if it never was a secret to start. At least pretend you didn't wanna get caught. We're concentrating on falling apart. We were contenders, we're throwing the fight. But I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe, in us. Oh, we're so c-c-c-c-c-controversial. We are entirely smooth. We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. And these are the words you wish you wrote down. This is the way you wish your voice sounds, handsome and smart. Oh my tongue's the only muscle on my body that works harder than my heart. And its all from watching TV. And from speeding up my breathing. Wouldn't stop if i could. Oh it hurts to be this good. You're holding on to your grudge. Oh it hurts to always have to be honest with the one that you love. Oh, so let it go. We're concentrating on falling apart. We were contenders, we're throwing the fight. But I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe. We're concentrating on falling apart. We were contenders, we're throwing the fight. But I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe, in us. This is the grace that only we can bestow. This is the price you pay for loss of control. This is the break in the bend, this is the closest of calls. This is the reason your alone, this is the rise and the fall. We're concentrating on falling apart. We were contenders, we're throwing the fight. But I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe. We're concentrating on falling apart. We were contenders, we're throwing the fight. But I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe, in us.
skinnyskele
#31931890Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:32 AM GMT

I have a LOT of other favorite songs, but most of them have lyrics that aren't really appropriate for Roblox >.>. If I find any others that are, I'll be sure to post 'em :D
RulerOfHeaven
#31942349Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:33 AM GMT

Do you have the time To listen to me whine About nothing and everything All at once I am one of those Melodramatic fools Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it Sometimes I give myself the creeps Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up Am I just paranoid? Am I just stoned? I went to a shrink To analyze my dreams She says it's lack of s*x That's bringing me down I went to a w**re He said my life's a bore So quit my whining cause It's bringing her down Sometimes I give myself the creeps Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up Am I just paranoid? Uh, yuh, yuh, ya Grasping to control So I better hold on Sometimes I give myself the creeps Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up Am I just paranoid? Am I just stoned?
RoseDesy
#213163817Friday, March 31, 2017 9:13 AM GMT

plz put ( My Heart Beat Like A Drum ) :)

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3