of     1   

tallwatchfulbillybo
#169781944Monday, August 03, 2015 6:08 AM GMT

Alright guys, let’s be honest here, Builders Club is a scam. It’s a sorry excuse for donation perk, carefully designed by the ROBLOX developers to force you to empty your wallet for basically nothing. Through careful marketing and deceitful manipulation of the ROBLOX market the entire community has been driven to believe “Builders Club” is a worth-while investment to boost gameplay, but the few enlightened members of ROBLOX have found that it’s a dark market tactic to scam the ROBLOX community out of its money. I’ll begin my discussion by denouncing the ROBLOX economy as a scamming rig. The ROBUX/TIX setup is a mere trick to bring false value into Builders Club packages. The limited setup is used to buff ROBUX value through the roof, forcing players into seeing value in an almost worthless package. It’s a sad and pathetic plot to trick players into buying a perk giving nearly worthless perks. Shamefully, many ROBLOX players believe in the value of other Builders Club perks. Let’s begin to discuss the problem of the Builders Club perks, as outrageous as the rank it was named after. What’s so great about Builders Club only games? You want to play 6$ a month to be in scam obstacle courses and account-stealing games? I don’t think so. And what’s this about having more games? Who cares? It’s impossible to make one good game, let alone 10 (Or more). It’s clear to me that Builders Club is a ridiculous scam that has fooled millions of sad innocent players, and to this day there is no sign of it stopping. So kids, wake up and quit fallowing the path of sadness that is Builders Club.
mathsman49
#169782492Monday, August 03, 2015 6:16 AM GMT

TL;DR
TheCyborgDog
#169782603Monday, August 03, 2015 6:18 AM GMT

It's not a scam but it is incredibly overpriced. Minecraft did perfectly fine as a pay to play game, yet OBC for roblox cost hundreds of dollars lifetime. Roblox makes plenty of money from ads alone, they just use BC to get even more money. เ ค๓ tђє ςא๒๏гﻮ๔๏ﻮ
OptimizedPrime
#169782811Monday, August 03, 2015 6:21 AM GMT

Tl;dr
iOozi
#169783803Monday, August 03, 2015 6:38 AM GMT

I make a profit from ROBLOX through DevEx.
barbiegirl123123123
#169783998Monday, August 03, 2015 6:41 AM GMT

of course it's a scam all businesses are duh it's a virtual economy they can do what they want tbh this is not an idea

of     1