of     1   

fusioncartoon
#169825910Monday, August 03, 2015 6:32 PM GMT

I'm tired of loading commentary for any game, and just seeing a crapload of spam for ROBUX, advertisements and the gullible "Repost this or you will die" if this is all that's going to happen just shut the comment section down it ruins the professionalism of what ROBLOX as a company is going for, you really think game developers would want to work on a site with a horrible community of kids and spammers? And in their commentary section it's all spammed with spam when it's supposed to be reviews? I don't think so. In fact I think they should give us a black-list feature. Let me know what you think below.
marcus881
#169826583Monday, August 03, 2015 6:38 PM GMT

Yeah, so much "OMG IT WORKS I GOT 9999999999999999999999999999 ROBUX :OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! COPY PASTE THIS ON 5 GAMES THEN PRESS F5 AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD"
Ryanmandr23
#169827040Monday, August 03, 2015 6:43 PM GMT

But then what if there's a misleading paid access game? There will be no comments saying this is misleading and a waste of money. Or if a game is just misleading in general. I think the comments should be left alone, yeah sure, for the most part it's spam, but there are also useful comments in the mix.
TheChoz3n0ne
#169827548Monday, August 03, 2015 6:48 PM GMT

Isn't there an option to have comments or not anyway? ebola the virus
fusioncartoon
#169827617Monday, August 03, 2015 6:49 PM GMT

Exactly and I literally CRINGE when I see so much spam, and the fact is most of it is kids and noobs because they want to fit in and be rich, I wish the site could be for only 13+ it'd make a lot of kids not play I honestly hate kids on the web in real life I don't care but when they're just dumbasses and try to troll and be cool, it's absolutely ridiculous how they treat such a unique game they don't know anything about how expensive it is to keep servers up they're making ROBLOX waste money because spam mainly drives people such as myself away from many games (that and no updates for about a year it's basically dead by then), but really? I think the kids who play this should have more respect for an expensive game they don't have to pay for like Minecraft. Or they could just wait to have their comments featured on games like Apple does, their mods approve or disapprove their comments for their products so they prevent spam like this.
fusioncartoon
#169827959Monday, August 03, 2015 6:53 PM GMT

@Ryan that's what the "Report Abuse" button is for. So mods can go to the game themselves and see if it's true if it's misleading

of     1