of     1   

xxxthewatcherxxxalt
#170158029Thursday, August 06, 2015 6:18 PM GMT

Oh my god, where do I start? It's like they're trying to recreate Dougie for the current generation. Instead of a party-rocking classic, they have instead created this audible garbage. It is without a doubt one of the worst songs that I have ever had the pleasure of hearing. All you have to do is to look at the Title of the song "Watch Me" "You already know who it is. Silento x 3." Here, he follows the modern trend in music where you have to name yourself as many times as possible during the intro. "Now watch me whip, Now watch me nae nae. x 2." So this is the part where he points out what he's doing. (Considering the fact that he never even created the "Nae Nae" in the first place.) So, after that, he keeps periodically telling you to watch him. Despite the repetition, I still don't want to watch him do anything. "Now break your legs." I can only assume that breaking your legs has something to do with the aforementioned Stanky Leg? "Now watch me Bop" Ok, I'm getting tired of him now. So, periodically, he still keeps on telling us to "Watch him." "Now Watch me Yule, now watch me Superman." Oh great, more Copyrighted Dance moves! So throughout the end of the song, he STILL tells us to watch him. Wow, what a great song! I still can't comprehend how this song has over 100,000,000 views on YouTube.

of     1