of     1   

officer2222
#170230624Friday, August 07, 2015 4:40 AM GMT

08-06-2015 06:05 AM Hello America, this is officer2222. JJ and I are running as POTUS and for the United States of American (Taco314),It's for the American people. Our only goals are toward the American people and to keep them safe Therefor,We will not only make sure that what we do is good, we WILL make sure that everything deserves a chance I think there should be a day with the vp and president were people come in and talk with us and share ideas. I will go over what POTUS and can and cannot do if we are stuck in a subject. We will talk with our advisors if we need help. We WILL make sure that this term will not only be a good term for us, but for America, and the American people. Our only goals are toward the American people. We want to make sure that they feel safe at DC and LV. That means that officer222 will work with the MPD Police and try to get more officers out there patrolling. We will also have our other law enforcement or Agencies up and running with the best of the best working hard to keep the American people safe. I will getup the military force so we can be prepared for any wars that come our way with any other country and teach them to teach other countries to have peace not to fight. We want the people safe, don't you? My goal is to make sure Senate does its job. I will host meetings every other week so we can see what the Senators have to present. I will host PPT elections *IF* needed and hopefully we will have good bills passed by the end of each month. Senate is to make bills, not impeach every POTUS that come to office. So we will do our jobs right and fair this time. This practically ends our POTUS speech. If you liked it, put #support or just support in the reply section below and vote for us for POTUS and in Taco314's United States of America! Have a good evening. Thank you all please vote for me I will keep us safe good night or good evening america.
tomd2411
#170241692Friday, August 07, 2015 6:49 AM GMT

No!######
jjj1212
#170325567Friday, August 07, 2015 11:50 PM GMT

YOUR NOT MY VPOTUS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! STOP TAKING OUR SPEECH AND MKING IT LOOK LIKE YOUR MY VPOTUS BECAUSE YOUR NOT! Maybe next time alright.
circirak
#170326081Friday, August 07, 2015 11:54 PM GMT

Wrong forum, matey

of     1