of     1   

JogansNoobAccount
#170344287Saturday, August 08, 2015 2:41 AM GMT

Well, as you can see @ROBLOX "Get robux by buying them or trading your tixs for them". Well....it seems if we collect "911" tixs we only get 63 robux. that's kinda low and stuff. Why cant you just allow us to get alot of them than to waste our money on ROBLOX Corporation to spend our "money" on conventions. Why cant it be " 10 tixs=10 robux, 100tixs=100 robuxs, etc". Therefore it's a waste to buy crap then the week after my parents say,"Were broke". I'm like,"The heck?!?!? you two work everyday though". However it seems they have been spending money on food to allow me to cherish it and live another day. Also, ROBLOX is kinda bad guys look what experts said what "Game" addictions like this have do to you. Experts"The purpose of this study was to explore whether video-game play can influence the antisocial and prosocial behaviors of the players. It was hypothesized that prosocial and antisocial behaviors would depend on the presence of violence in games. More prosocial behaviors were expected by those who played non-violent games; more antisocial behaviors were expected for those playing violent games. Male and female gamers from a wide range of age and racial/ethnic backgrounds at two arcades were observed for instances of prosocial and antisocial behaviors when playing against each other or teamed together against the computer. Observation took place for approximately 2 to 3 hours on each of three days. Chi-squared tests were used to compare for differences in behavior gamers exhibited in non-violent and violent games. Contrary to the hypothesis, no antisocial behavior was observed in the sample. Prosocial behavior was seen occasionally, but its appearance was not significantly different in violent and non-violent gamers, indicating that prosocial behavior was independent of game violence.
TwoHundredFriends
#170344861Saturday, August 08, 2015 2:46 AM GMT

Because wed need a lower of tix completely of 1/20th because Trade currency relys on the value of robux, roblox doesnt control it, Its just the transation of how many tix:robux If more robux existed in the trade thing then tix then itd be the other way around.

of     1