FroggoBLOX
#170529725Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:05 PM GMT

"Personally, anything that will cause flame wars: religion, LGBT, ethnicity, politics, current global issues that are controversial, etc.; these things should not be allowed on ROBLOX. There's a thing called real life for these things." Apparently you haven't read the rules. They clearly state you are allowed to have groups like that, just as long as you don't bring them up in the forums. Hello, I'm Chandler. I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable.
redsnuffet
#170529861Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:06 PM GMT

"kids knowing about lgbt and knowing that people have different opinions on love is a good thing. it will be easier for them to accept it and have a more successful social life. " [2]
TheCyborgDog
#170529893Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:07 PM GMT

@Froggo If we can't bring them up in the forums, that means we can report OP.
redsnuffet
#170529988Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:07 PM GMT

"A(s)exual means you can have a child without m8ing" YES, I, AN A(S)EXUAL will produce another human life form without the need of a partner so i can have two people to slap the sense into you
FroggoBLOX
#170530155Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:09 PM GMT

"I don't know why LGBT people bother making these groups, don't tell anyone your LGBT and your fine, no one will make fun of you, and no one will care, do us a favor and get over It." They can't control it. Why hide who they are just to keep from being ridiculed in this messed up society? Hello, I'm Chandler. I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable.
FroggoBLOX
#170530299Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:11 PM GMT

"If we can't bring them up in the forums, that means we can report OP." I'd assume so, yes. Hello, I'm Chandler. I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable.
redsnuffet
#170530507Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:13 PM GMT

"I don't know why LGBT people bother making these groups, don't tell anyone your LGBT and your fine, no one will make fun of you, and no one will care, do us a favor and get over It." yes, so people have to hide how they feel so you can be more comfortable? grow up and be more open minded, the world doesn't revolve around you. lgbt has had enough straight prides and straight movies, they've had enough of lesser rights. they couldn't even MARRY in ALL STATES until 2015. you, my friend, are just a h0m0phobic self-centered child who can't handle change because he was grown to be taught that lgbt is wrong and dirty.
FroggoBLOX
#170530602Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:13 PM GMT

yes, so people have to hide how they feel so you can be more comfortable? grow up and be more open minded, the world doesn't revolve around you. lgbt has had enough straight prides and straight movies, they've had enough of lesser rights. they couldn't even MARRY in ALL STATES until 2015. you, my friend, are just a h0m0phobic self-centered child who can't handle change because he was grown to be taught that lgbt is wrong and dirty.[2] Hello, I'm Chandler. I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable.
kankuro105rules
#170531137Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:18 PM GMT

Notice how he didn't say anything how religious groups.
ArchKnight99
#170531996Sunday, August 09, 2015 5:26 PM GMT

yes, so people have to hide how they feel so you can be more comfortable? grow up and be more open minded, the world doesn't revolve around you. lgbt has had enough straight prides and straight movies, they've had enough of lesser rights. they couldn't even MARRY in ALL STATES until 2015. you, my friend, are just a h0m0phobic self-centered child who can't handle change because he was grown to be taught that lgbt is wrong and dirty. [3] That pretty much sums up everything I was going to say about this post so.. thanks. The moment Roblox does what you want and not what you need, is the day Roblox dies. -ArchKnight99/iiEvanBeckerii/InActiveDuty
zxxHauntedxxz
#170535882Sunday, August 09, 2015 6:01 PM GMT

no it means you like neither
redsnuffet
#170542838Sunday, August 09, 2015 7:09 PM GMT

"no it means you like neither" are you okay?? how can you identify yourself to a (s)exuality you know nothing about? an a(s)exual is a person who has no (s)exual feelings or desires. let me also add LGBT also supports a(s)exuals, honey.
cybersquat
#170543077Sunday, August 09, 2015 7:12 PM GMT

If LGBT groups are going to be banned, so should religious groups, fan clubs, and support groups. The easiest thing to do is to tolerate that others may have different opinions instead of being a bigot. You don't speak for all young children. There's no age restriction on knowledge. No support
rexnfx
#170572569Sunday, August 09, 2015 11:59 PM GMT

@red I have nothing against LGBT, I simply don't care about them, LGBT doesn't.need to go onto the forums,.because of the obvious: flame wars, as one has already started, I'm not Into LGBT, never will be, and I don't care about them. Just walk away and get on with life Instead of bringing this talk to a forum on a website designed as a platform for creating games. As my siggy puts your post In a nutshell.... When life gives you lemons, you take those lemons and burn your neighbors house down!
redsnuffet
#170572794Monday, August 10, 2015 12:02 AM GMT

"I have nothing against LGBT, I simply don't care about them, LGBT doesn't.need to go onto the forums,.because of the obvious: flame wars, as one has already started, I'm not Into LGBT, never will be, and I don't care about them. Just walk away and get on with life Instead of bringing this talk to a forum on a website designed as a platform for creating games. As my siggy puts your post In a nutshell...." alright, to make it easier for you to understand how h0m0phobic and ignorant you sound: change the word "LGBT" to "black" and see how bad that sounds
IronForumer
#170573317Monday, August 10, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

it must be hard being this damn stupid le expert of rustling jimmies
FroggoBLOX
#170593441Monday, August 10, 2015 3:23 AM GMT

"I have nothing against LGBT, I simply don't care about them, LGBT doesn't.need to go onto the forums,.because of the obvious: flame wars, as one has already started, I'm not Into LGBT, never will be, and I don't care about them. Just walk away and get on with life Instead of bringing this talk to a forum on a website designed as a platform for creating games. As my siggy puts your post In a nutshell...." Of course you don't care about them, because you don't respect them for being different. Look, it's not something they can control. Again, why should they hide who they are just so certain people can feel comfortable. In fact, the only reason there's flamewars over this is because of people like you. If people accepted them, there wouldn't be flamewars and we would all be living normal lives, including them. I'm gonna put this out there, I don't agree with what they do, but that doesn't make me think of them as something less than human beings. Taking away their right to express who they are is just plain disrespectful towards your own kind Hello, I'm Chandler. I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable.
LordNoobidus
#170594548Monday, August 10, 2015 3:33 AM GMT

really don't get why do you care about this since lgbt isn't really affecting you act all (narbardarse)
Yadoking
#170594878Monday, August 10, 2015 3:36 AM GMT

OP has "II I" in his username He is no older than 10 Only 13 and older belong on the forums, sorry op but your thread is invalid bye
EdwardoSnowden
#170594945Monday, August 10, 2015 3:37 AM GMT

They aren't persecuted, they just exist to spit in our faces. They are inappropriate and they claim not to online date, but they do.
popit123doe
#170595745Monday, August 10, 2015 3:44 AM GMT

Tran(s)gender people can't control it. I completely respect LGBT people, maybe sometimes more that straight people.
Yadoking
#170595906Monday, August 10, 2015 3:45 AM GMT

"They aren't persecuted, they just exist to spit in our faces. They are inappropriate and they claim not to online date, but they do." Please kys You're existence is moronic
EdwardoSnowden
#170595983Monday, August 10, 2015 3:46 AM GMT

i really dont care about them tbh, but when they start spreading their propaganda or put their "pride" in my face, it gets annoying.
Yadoking
#170596067Monday, August 10, 2015 3:47 AM GMT

"i really dont care about them tbh, but when they start spreading their propaganda or put their "pride" in my face, it gets annoying." You wonder why people actually start respecting lgbt more than your kind, right? lol
PrimeZest
#170596151Monday, August 10, 2015 3:48 AM GMT

Makes sense since they banned the use of the word g.@y when originally it was a term used to address a male who prefers males exclusively, so in that perspective +1 OP